PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who speak German!

kentuckyklira
07-08-2005, 06:27 AM
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8316602652&fromMakeTrack=true

Sleaze-Metal
07-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Ha, nein wie Geil, die stinkigen Stiefel der EX.
hahaha

J.

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 09:09 AM
Haha I love Babelfish.....

This auction takes place in memories of all men humiliated by their friends and wives, who were as stupid as I and itself months (and years) from a woman to line and thread verar... - aeh, veraeppeln left and nevertheless the error at itself searching to it returned again and again, although they (for third) betrogen obviously and with full intention, was used and laughed at.

100x of article calls in the first 2 hours! Thanks!

In addition I have me decided the auction gain partially to a good thing to donate. Whom? Perhaps a woman house? Or NO MA'AM? Or the Christian association of young men? Power nevertheless suggestions!

All suggestions, questions on the article, notes, comments, which are placed over " question against the salesman" and my answers become as fast as possible worked on and here published. I ask for patience.

You muster:

The party loading he boots of my ex friend.

Free of charge to it gibt's:
- your black plateau plateau-Sandalen for at home
- your Pantolettchen (also gladly F**K me Schlaeppchen called)
- 3 pair strumpfhosen (not of you)

Thus a correct shoe package.
It does not want the Klamotten no more! (fortunately we have conclusion, which I can prove by a clear rise of the bar-vermoegens in my wallet: -) )

The Luder went continuously to foreign, was multi on parties and in clubs, than at home. It schmiss ' at each chap ran and went itself only into discotheques and club, if it found a stupid one, to also do which financed it the entrance and the beverages (which did not fall it heavily, because it looks genuinly sharply, white also and uses it also fully that the male population therefore tears itself between 15 and 99 years which). Naja, in the majority of the cases unfortunately was I this stupid one. Never again! After we had finally really conclusion and I communicated it by telephone the fact that she was to fetch their things with me came from it nur:"Die can you keep, can you from me with Ebay scrub!" Fortunately a friend of me monitored. Nevertheless my first thought was after this discussion to work on the things with a hedge trimmer and to hand it over in handy pieces of the Obhut of the garbage men of my confidence. In the garden with gasoline it pours over, ignites and drumherum dances also still another alternative would have been particularly since I have many beautiful memories of the things, in addition, straight with this boot a completely dreadful experience connects (see further below) as also is, I is not not entering afterwards (thus carry it the Klamotten not after), the boots (and other shoes) can for nothing for the fact that their former Traegerin is a cheap Schl....

When small remuneration for innumerable travels into clubs, on which I did not have a nerve, for paying expensive drinks, which stand halfdrunk were left, for the eternal Zickerei, for Knut, Fummeleien and Quickies behind my back (partial in the wahrsten sense of the words "behind my back" with acquaintance, used, friends of you, friends of me, discotheque acquaintances, neighbour (several times), stranger and its "best friend" (!)) and for the painful incident (above mentioned, described further below) with one of our separations (altogether 10 in one year) I auctioneer the things now here, it obviously no more to have does not want.

The Klamotten in detail:
The kneel-high (shank height starting from heel lower edge approx.. 35 cm) Plateau boot (mark "trend One" - look sharply and were cheap, fit thus my ex!) are black, have in front approx.. 5cm plateau and in the back approx.. 12 cm paragraph. (it is rather small, there had it probably which to make, so that it can look at all someone into the eyes, although it put always more worth on the fact that man(n) you can look into the cutout. Perhaps it wanted to move also your chest beginning if possible in the field of vision of potential viewers. All the same...).
The size of (the boot, not the ex friend) stands unfortunately neither in it nor more drunter, but and those has there my ex small (always toe-nail-painted) feet their Pantolettchen (also gladly F**K me Schlaeppchen called), which affected the boots somewhat too small at it, which have size 34, estimate I times Gr. 36-37.
I must zuegeben that their feet look condemned sexy... The surface material is leather and also the plateau in front and the paragraph is referred with leather. The shank is from a glaezenden Strechmaterial. The boots were carried often and for a long time, show however hardly wear and the sole are fully OK ONE. The stiefelschaft adapted little and shows nearly perfectly the form of its calves, nevertheless the material to its slim legs did not wear out. I let down myself even to deseam the boots properly to work on with shoe polish and totally too wienern. Now they see madly out (see picture), however (as if the spirit of my ex therein to have a lasting effect, has I me one of my best shirts thereby totally with shoe polish versaut). These boots are really worthy a small Luder, in order to sit in the mini skirt and with driven over each other legs in the club/discotheque/cafe and to make (with it smoking) with circling or whipping movements รก la Kelly Bundy of men envious on itself attentively and of women on itself. She told me times that that is their route was, after the slogan: "look times, I tonight already again are as sharp." "Ansexen" call it and their friends that. Shame lot is used thereby by women like those that we hang men on the Gaengelband of our hormones. You are so common!
The shoes are rounded off in front (and the leather very hard) and inside in the shank are scharze zippers (fully functional). The boots are carried, but as said deseamed, so far correct. Those were carried (nearly only ) indoors, but at least once also at night on a playground. There they were stretched however most time lying on the back on a table tennis plate up (no abrasion of the sole), as was told to me. Also otherwise the boots saw certain already much and experienced, what I do not want actually at all to know however. These boots (at least in my presence) were carried several times also in bed, which however also very the soles preserved and at the most the paragraphs (by to holding) loaded became. Often thereby even the zippers were opened to release in order to wear out retain the Strechmaterial forwards (and the view of their slim calves).

However I connect also a very negative memory with these boots:
When I mean ex after one their Fremdgeh Eskapaden to speech placed, our "discussion" artete into a loud controversy out, with which we maintained the people in the queue before a well bsuchten club wonderful and which shortened the waiting period before the likewise amused Tuerstehern. Instead of compensating missing arguments with a typically female "Pueh!" sound to turn and insulted (and Po-swinging) leave, my ex preferred it to step me without preliminary warning with these boots suddenly into the Kronjuwelen and watch, how I went with pain-distorted face before it into the knees. I owe an embarrassing appearance in the emergency admission of the urban hospital, which I believes still today amusing the sisterhood serves and behind reproached hand from sister ear to sister ear is far-counted to this stout-heartet footstep into the soft parts. At least the physician certified to me that my family planning was not harvestful in danger and I can be glad that she did not meet "100%ig". I concealed that I think until today that I have to owe this circumstance the width of the boots and not a weakened footstep strength of my ex. I can only recommend these to potential buyers of these boots for a tidy footstep into the border area of a man. I protest that this very more schmerzhaft, the attendance is still several-day-long very reduced in the emergency admission for the concerning very embarrassingly and normal going, as well as each sexual excitation. I point out expressly that I do not request anybody to use the boots for it other damage to cause and do not reject for this inappropriate not the actual regulation the following use of the boots all requirements buyer/buyer or more concerned third. Not that it means afterwardsmore:"Der with Ebay sold, wrote, I can ("is ", or, note of the author" must") you thereby into the egg. step! Was nevertheless ok, or? And now rise ', then bring I you into the emergency admission."

Said to it gibt's as still:
- your black plateau plateau-Sandalen for at home (mark Hex, coole Treter (those fortunately no "Treter"im literal sense))
- your Pantolettchen (also gladly F**K me Schlaeppchen called). Those wore it whenever she had desire according to unwritten agreement on a Sundays in the afternoon it rain anyway Beischlaf. The Dinger has probably a very comfortable soft foot bed, is approx. 2cm highly, blue interior sole, white leather buckle with multicolored Strass Steinchen
- 3 pair strumpfhosen (not of you), but a remnant sale of the flea market. Strumpfhosen of the manufacturer Brigitte
- 2x "the fashionable one" in 36-40 and
- 1x "satin Sheer" (strongly shining & smoothly) in the colors:
1x navy 20 (the fashionable one)
1x symphony 20 (the fashionable one)
1x satin Sheer/shining, striking clay/tone
everything in 20 (very thinly)
(partly are still DM stickers on the strumpfhosen and/or Preisettiketten of a "SPAR" market. The strumpfhosen are again and ungetragen, although my ex actually to each suitable or suitable cause nearly exactly carried such strumpfhosen, like this satin Sheers.) Since it concerns used commodity, I can take over neither warranty/guarantee, nor and want I can never see the things again. I want to be the things loosely, therefore everything together here starting from 1, - euro and no immediately buy option. The prospective customers are to even decide, your boots are worth what! Is no matter to me, who buys it and which he/they employs thereby. From me, an revenge-addicted chap can buy and in an open garbage can burn her or enjoy a Luder like my ex (or one, which wants to become one like my ex) to possess the boots of an admitting Schl... with genuine loading he qualities. A Domina can have and for someone carry it, which likes it (or paid for it), if it force-wonderful-end are used, in addition, a shoe/foot/low eleven-tablist can buy it and have on which always constituted kind & way fun to it (I am there very tolerant!). The only one in the whole world, to which I will not sell the boots, is my ex friend! Rather I eat with salt and pepper, tear me an arm off or make Bungee Jumping with a steel cable. I want to simply only lock with my ex and to draw a conclusion conclusion under the whole "relationship". Please help one through into the soft parts stepping humiliated man, who wants to only forget , a remainder of hardly still more available would retain, by offering on these things or at least with offer to a friend send a left on this auction to friends further (http://contact.ebay.de/ws1/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowEmailAuctionToFriend&item=8316602652), the auction admits make or in any forums pos test or to an InterNet joke side send (although it is bitter-seriously meant). Also to offer to take, if this auction sounds merry, it serves for the processing of these rather to trauma tables as fantastic relationship with my ex and I please fun Bieter of it distance, on this article. Thanks.

A gepeinigter man.

Humiliated men of all nations combines you! All Schl...., except mummy!

P.S.: Everything together is packed properly and dispatched directly after receipt as package by the German post office AG to the winner of the auction.

and if you reads this, my ex "loves": Hear ' only, they play our song: "go ' nevertheless at home, you old Sch..." and I have yourself vertan: You do not have nevertheless Cellulitis unterm Po and I have everyone times lied, when I meant, you are too thick and braeuchtest you no concerns to therefore make.

P.P.S.: I am now again very much unlocked to single (m, 34) and letters of nice ( !) women!

To 04.07.05 the salesman added the following data:

Due to the large resonance on this auction gibt's still further extra in addition:
a "genuine from a Luder" certificate, issued by me, which one can hang oneself over the boots to the wall: -)

To 05.07.05 the salesman added the following data:

I point out that my P.P.S. serves mainly to make attentive on the fact that I would like to together-be with nice humans and my ex am not nice.

To 06.07.05 the salesman added the following data:

Despite one me so far hidden remained apparently openly broken off sex war I admit to be in addition a hopeless romantic and believe still in the large love. I am member that ACRE - which anonymous romantic and has with these A(u)ktion stage 11 of 12 reached. I am abstinent for nearly 3 days and the A(u)ktion let me feel, how a ex-friend-free life feels.

To 08.07.05 the salesman added the following data:

Intermediate conditions (Friday 8.7.2005, approx.. 9,00 o'clock)
Side calls so far: 3906
Observer: 76 (!)
I am still very impressed by the auction and the reactions to it. Thanks.

To 08.07.05 the salesman added the following data:

Important note:
I am not a shoe/leather expert and can for the materials type guarantee. For me the material of the actual shoe (the part, where the foot in it-puts) seems to be leathers and the shank from any (gloss)lederaehnlichen stretching material.

Hardrock69
07-08-2005, 09:55 AM
LMFAO!!!

"Instead of compensating missing arguments with a typically female "Pueh!" sound to turn and insulted (and Po-swinging) leave, my ex preferred it to step me without preliminary warning with these boots suddenly into the Kronjuwelen and watch, how I went with pain-distorted face before it into the knees. I owe an embarrassing appearance in the emergency admission of the urban hospital, which I believes still today amusing the sisterhood serves and behind reproached hand from sister ear to sister ear is far-counted to this stout-heartet footstep into the soft parts. At least the physician certified to me that my family planning was not harvestful in danger and I can be glad that she did not meet "100%ig"."

Ally_Kat
07-08-2005, 03:41 PM
What i love best is that he puts he's single and his age at the bottom and nice women can contact him. LOL!

I really like the boots. But, if my guesstimations are right about sizes across the pond, it's about 3 or 4 sizes too small for me :(