PDA

View Full Version : Hagar's Own Version

tydhurst
07-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Obviously you are familiar with Sammy "the Wanker Fuckhead" Hagar's website.

His forums are like a watered down, less populated version of our own.

In the Main Hagar/Bullshit discussion i found this thread.

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1225

The funny thing is... these guys think they're right.

Hagar's fucking terrible!

Calderone
07-08-2005, 09:13 AM
hahahahaha
there always be people that do all the things in a wrong way !

Calderone
07-08-2005, 09:14 AM
they dont have soul...that's it
they don't know what "feeling" is ....

generalroth
07-08-2005, 09:49 AM
"Classic Van Halen made you want to drink, dance and fuck. Current Van Halen encourages us to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship".

Terry
07-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Man, had no idea that site existed, but can think of several members on this site who would obviously be happier there.

guwapo_rocker
07-08-2005, 01:00 PM
There's nobody there.....

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 01:38 PM
That was the site that many of us used during the whole 3 Inch Cock business. We found 750 members comapred to our 14,000. Now, that IS funny.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 01:40 PM
What I found funny was that they censor words like Fuck, Cunt, Shit, Bastard, Bitch...even ass.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 01:44 PM
I will say this...don't join the forums and post shit and cause trouble, if you do that, you are as bad as the sheep we have here.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I'll admit it, I registered there earlier in the year, but I stopped for 2 reasons...

1) I realised that I was going as low as the sheep we have here.

2) I was banned after around 12 posts. Spineless cunts. Afraid of a little competition. At least we don't ban them here, we just tell them to fuck off.

The Scatologist
07-08-2005, 02:12 PM
You got to admit though, it would be hilarious to go there, and post a pic of the current Sammy, when they are making fun of how Dave looks.

(which isn't bad at all)

nosuchluck
07-08-2005, 02:41 PM
a van hagar album title got censored...
hilarious...

Panamark
07-08-2005, 05:29 PM
But isnt that so Sammy !

lies and deception..

I bet there is an album sales figure enhancer built
into their Vbulletin over there too !!

blueturk
07-08-2005, 08:46 PM
That site looks like shit! And that's before you even read any of it.....

Polk High
07-08-2005, 09:57 PM
man its like bazaro world

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 11:12 PM
I think we should destroy it.

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 11:14 PM
At the very least, I should challenge them to come over here, we of the Sheep Pen could use the exercise on those fuckin' twits...

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 11:22 PM
I just registered as bueno bob...my signature reads "visit us at the roth army forums - get an education!" :)

It will be relatively interesting to see how many posts I'm able to get in before they panic and hit the "Ban" button. I'm willing to bet that the truth is NOT in season over there, and I am going loaded with TONS of ammo.... :D

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 12:34 AM
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6211#6211

:)

SoldMySoul4RnR
07-09-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Polk High
man its like bazaro world

Lol! I was just thinking that. Hagar fan's really suck some serious ass!

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I just registered as bueno bob...my signature reads "visit us at the roth army forums - get an education!" :)

It will be relatively interesting to see how many posts I'm able to get in before they panic and hit the "Ban" button. I'm willing to bet that the truth is NOT in season over there, and I am going loaded with TONS of ammo.... :D

The Corleone family will be backing this. I have sent Al Neri to take care of this for me.

SoldMySoul4RnR
07-09-2005, 03:51 AM
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1271

Holy shit, check this out...it's Sammy commenting on the entire OU812 album. It's just fuckin' hilarious, he's talking like he's a complete musical genius.

Get a load of what he writes about 'Black N Blue'. Funny funny stuff!

rustoffa
07-09-2005, 04:01 AM
Holy shit.

Motherfuckers are spamming and trolling that place into oblivion.

Nothin' but yeah!!!

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 04:07 AM
Al has arrived: http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1424

tydhurst
07-09-2005, 06:31 AM
HAHAH CHECK THIS OUT!

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 10:18 AM
:D :D :D

I got that too.

Here's my reply..... (http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6223#6223)

Thanks to the member here who made my avatar!!!:D

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 10:47 AM
Seem's Al's gone on a pro Roth rant.

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6226#6226

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Holy shit.

Motherfuckers are spamming and trolling that place into oblivion.

Nothin' but yeah!!!

You know, they probably appreciate the traffic to be honest, they haven't this many posts in a 48-hour-period in years.:D

And quite frankly, I suspect some of those motherfuckers have come over here and spammed this board, or have said negative shit about DAVE at other boards for bit torrenting, while nobody ever bad mouths SAMMY and his shitty bootlegs at those sites. (My Gawd, does the world need another fucking live version of SHAKADOOBIE?)

In any case, NICKDFRESH is now in the house over there! The funny thing is, they banned my main e-mail address (the same one as my username), and I haven't even done anything....yet.:D

I'll straighten this shit out as to who the best frontman in this history of rock and roll is! DAVE or the GRAVE motherfuckers!

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 10:50 AM
They haven't approved my account yet...I may be a while...and I registered as "The Bueno One"...so you fuckers'll know where to find me... :)

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Words of wisdom from Al Neri - Proof that he is not only a one of a kind fisherman, but also a great thinker.

Face facts, it's the truth.

Without Dave, Van Halen isn't really Van Halen at all, but Van Hagar, an abysmal marriage of a screaming idiot and a once-pioneering, now-complacent band of rich, unimaginative, resting-on-their-laurels superstars.

In the now-irrelevant good-old-days, Van Halen sang about sex and partying because that's what they knew, however sometime after Roth departed, Van Halen decided to get in bed with the Top Forty and sing all about love, a subject about which they clearly know comparatively little about ("How do I know that it's love/I can't tell you but it lasts forever"). Van Hagars love trilogy acts as a romantic tranquilizer on the listener, who is then in enough of a dumb stupor to truly appreciate lead singer Sammy Hagar's "go-for-it-you-can-do-it" pop psychology anthems. "Dreams," "Right Now," and "Give to Live" are the three cornerstones of Hagar's philosophy of self-realization, which can best be described as "Don't give up, even though my lyrics suck."

This glorious band used to drive the best home with a scent of danger and unrest. The Cradle did Rock - thanks to Roth.

Dave or the Grave.

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Fuckin' A...

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 11:26 AM
I wrote this over there...:)

As I recall CHICO, I think you visited the other web site first cunt. Your flawed posts are wrought with faulty logic on so many levels... Why would that be? Why would SAM fans be any better than ROTH fans? It's apples and oranges motherfucker! You don't like ROTH, fine, then stay over here. Nobody gives a **** what you think you're a wannabe ethnic cliche' troll, so just STFU already.

If you want the truth, there is nothing going on in the world of either fans, VAN HALEN is effectively dead, and SAMMY HAGAR is no more the lead singer than ROTH is, or CHERONE for that matter. And SAM moved on? LOL, all he does is adopt the flava' of the month (which happens to be the aging vacation, JIMMY BUFFETESQUE rip-off, icon at this stage)...Look, I have nothing against SAMMY HAGAR really, he's not my favorite singer of VAN HALEN or anything, but I could care less what he does at this point. But you rip ROTH over here on a "SAMMY HAGAR" site, using the same old tired cliches' and your double standards and hypocrisy is so blatant, it's actually quite humorous to me. Goodbye Toni, I really hope you find better things to do with your life than writting ethnic slang essays that are a bore.

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6241#6241

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 11:31 AM
I like how their system can automatically edit out "shit," yet lets "motherfucker" go right on by!:D

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I wrote this over there...:)

As I recall CHICO, I think you visited the other web site first cunt. Your flawed posts are wrought with faulty logic on so many levels... Why would that be? Why would SAM fans be any better than ROTH fans? It's apples and oranges motherfucker! You don't like ROTH, fine, then stay over here. Nobody gives a **** what you think you're a wannabe ethnic cliche' troll, so just STFU already.

If you want the truth, there is nothing going on in the world of either fans, VAN HALEN is effectively dead, and SAMMY HAGAR is no more the lead singer than ROTH is, or CHERONE for that matter. And SAM moved on? LOL, all he does is adopt the flava' of the month (which happens to be the aging vacation, JIMMY BUFFETESQUE rip-off, icon at this stage)...Look, I have nothing against SAMMY HAGAR really, he's not my favorite singer of VAN HALEN or anything, but I could care less what he does at this point. But you rip ROTH over here on a "SAMMY HAGAR" site, using the same old tired cliches' and your double standards and hypocrisy is so blatant, it's actually quite humorous to me. Goodbye Toni, I really hope you find better things to do with your life than writting ethnic slang essays that are a bore.

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6241#6241

I wish I could vote for you again :)

David Van Via
07-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Holy shit this site suck so bad, to much censorship and well umm oh yeah it's full of dillusional cunts.

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 11:41 AM
No, no, no, I'm sure Hagar's contributed a lot to Van Halen and rock music in general. Still trying to figure out what exactly, but... :confused:

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by David Van Via
Holy shit this site suck so bad, to much censorship and well umm oh yeah it's full of dillusional cunts.

Ummmm,

we're the only ones there:D

David Van Via
07-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Ummmm,

we're the only ones there:D

I know how ironic.

Ohh and sorry did I say "Full" :D

Unchainme
07-09-2005, 11:45 AM
God That site sucks ass,

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 12:20 PM
My work there is done!!

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 12:26 PM
My work there is done!!

That place is a ghost town...Fucking two year old threads? bi-monthly posters? what a joke! They should just not bother with the forums, they're a waste of bandwidth. I wonder how long it will take them to ban, close, delete?:D

tydhurst
07-09-2005, 12:29 PM
My work there is done!!

Did ye get banned then?

Unchainme
07-09-2005, 12:36 PM
its pretty bad when theres ONLY ROTH FANS on A SPAMMY BOARD LOL.

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Did ye get banned then?

No, they haven't even noticed yet. Now the DDLR people are over there. :D

bigc
07-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Sammy has done tons for rock music.

he has helped define...for an entire generation....just what NOT to do if you want to be a decent,credible musician.

He has also made us appreicate just how fucking stellar CVH were, cos,to be quite honest...even a Hagar fan couldnt feel the way we could when listening to Romeo Delight, or Beautiful Girls.

Sammy Hagar is a warning.

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bigc
Sammy has done tons for rock music.

he has helped define...for an entire generation....just what NOT to do if you want to be a decent,credible musician.

He has also made us appreicate just how fucking stellar CVH were, cos,to be quite honest...even a Hagar fan couldnt feel the way we could when listening to Romeo Delight, or Beautiful Girls.

Sammy Hagar is a warning.

Oh yeah, that!

Worth a vote.

DavidLeeNatra
07-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
God That site sucks ass,

you think so? try this one:

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/cherhagar/

academic punk
07-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
you think so? try this one:

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/cherhagar/

Uh....that site's a parody, right? It's meant to be ironic? Surely...

Please...my already tentative grip on sanity depends on an affirmative response...

DavidLeeNatra
07-09-2005, 04:39 PM
the only threads that go over two pages got "roth" in their title...so...the only interesting thing about sammy hagar is DAVID LEE ROOOOOTH ! ! !

DavidLeeNatra
07-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by academic punk

Please...my already tentative grip on sanity depends on an affirmative response...

I started a thread about this site before and posted the link again if somebody missed it ;)

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 04:53 PM

No, no it isn't. That's the scary thing...:confused:

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 04:56 PM
Natra, you going to join the fun?

Don Corleone
07-09-2005, 05:27 PM
Do the Mods ever check that site?

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 07:18 PM
Wooda kicked some ass!!:D

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Do the Mods ever check that site?

I think they're hiding.

academic punk
07-09-2005, 07:24 PM
No, no it isn't. That's the scary thing...:confused:

Well, then I hope you're happy. All you had to say is "Yes, A/P, it's a joke. rest easy. People aren't THAT stupid." But no...you had to have it your way...

Actually, does anyone remember someone once found a link to a site where some girl gave a story how ...oh, chirst, what was it, she almost died, or maybe her boyfriend died or something...and Hagar's music was there to save the day and guide her on her mission or some usch shit??

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Well, then I hope you're happy. All you had to say is "Yes, A/P, it's a joke. rest easy. People aren't THAT stupid." But no...you had to have it your way...

Actually, does anyone remember someone once found a link to a site where some girl gave a story how ...oh, chirst, what was it, she almost died, or maybe her boyfriend died or something...and Hagar's music was there to save the day and guide her on her mission or some usch shit??

I do actually. :D

Splooge
07-09-2005, 07:26 PM

FAK!!!

I'm gonna puke.....again!!!!

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Looks like someone finally noticed over there. LMAO

academic punk
07-09-2005, 08:02 PM
I do actually. :D

can you find it?

was it rustoffa who initally posted it?

shit.

It all came about because the person had googled "Sammy hagar dead" or something...

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Looks like someone finally noticed over there. LMAO

I saw the mods on earlier, I think they have

surrendered.

Let us know if you wanna go back in:D

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 09:38 PM
I saw the mods on earlier, I think they have

surrendered.

Let us know if you wanna go back in:D

They're probably shocked that they have posters. Shocked and awed that is.;)

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Holy shit! They cut out half their main forum!:D

SloBurn
07-09-2005, 09:54 PM
What kind of troops do you think the HagarArmy might have?

They'd be some straggly ass mutha's i reckon. Would you follow that poodle hair into battle?

rustoffa
07-09-2005, 09:57 PM
Holy shit! They cut out half their main forum!:D

There's a new thread!
:D
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6282#6282

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by SloBurn
What kind of troops do you think the HagarArmy might have?

They'd be some straggly ass mutha's i reckon. Would you follow that poodle hair into battle?

DlocRoth
07-09-2005, 10:07 PM
There's a new thread!

Aww man, thats too bad dude... :D

I signed up yesterday and started a Sammy can't dress thread and I got a e-mail literally 10 minutes later warning me about my justifiable banishment if I didn't cease and desist.

What a bunch of pussies!
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thimk I might go over there and get banned now.

Later.

floyd95
07-09-2005, 10:43 PM
it's hilarious reading this thread, that is the difference with roth fans and hagar fans, we will come to your town and rape and pillage and fuck around and piss people off. we're a bunch of rock and roll pirates, they are a bunch of hall monitors from high school.

hahahahahahahahaha

Nickdfresh
07-09-2005, 10:56 PM
There's a new thread!

Classic!:D

mentalpancake
07-09-2005, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SoldMySoul4RnR
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1271

Holy shit, check this out...it's Sammy commenting on the entire OU812 album. It's just fuckin' hilarious, he's talking like he's a complete musical genius.

Get a load of what he writes about 'Black N Blue'. Funny funny stuff!
:lol:
"So I think it's a masterpiece of phrasing if anything."
Because we all know how much of a genius Hagar is.:rolleyes:

mentalpancake
07-09-2005, 11:10 PM
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=913&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

These bitches are a fucking joke.

floyd95
07-09-2005, 11:38 PM
What a bunch of retards.

I don't get how anyone can stand the mediocrity of sammy hagar. My brother likes sammy hagar and I can't fucking get him to explain it to me. What the fuck is it about that no talent hack do people see as appealing?

I guess Ted Templeman's connection with Montrose/Hagar and Van Halen doomed the band when Dave left. Ted should have his ass kicked for ruining the legend of CVH.

guwapo_rocker
07-09-2005, 11:51 PM
There's a new thread!

Holy Shit :lol: :lol:

floyd95
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
450 fewer Van Hagar fans.

450 Sheep Jump to Their Deaths in Turkey Fri Jul 8, 9:59 PM ET

First one sheep jumped to its death. Then stunned Turkish shepherds, who had left the herd to graze while they had breakfast, watched as nearly 1,500 others followed, each leaping off the same cliff, Turkish media reported.

In the end, 450 dead animals lay on top of one another in a billowy white pile, the Aksam newspaper said. Those who jumped later were saved as the pile got higher and the fall more cushioned, Aksam reported.

"There's nothing we can do. They're all wasted," Nevzat Bayhan, a member of one of 26 families whose sheep were grazing together in the herd, was quoted as saying by Aksam.

The estimated loss to families in the town of Gevas, located in Van Hagar province in eastern Turkey, tops $100,000, a significant amount of money in a country where average GDP per head is around $2,700.

"Every family had an average of 20 sheep," Aksam quoted another villager, Abdullah Hazar as saying. "But now only a few families have sheep left. It's going to be hard for us."

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 05:02 AM
They deleted Al's It Ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth thread. Still not to worry, he has a back up.

Panamark
07-10-2005, 05:15 AM
It was funny reading one sheep correcting another about the truth
on record sales... The first sheep was totally convinced Van Hagar
had sold more.. What imbeciles.

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 05:27 AM
THEY KEEP DELETING MY FUCKING POSTS!

BUNCH OF WANKERS!

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Just keep re-posting them

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 06:12 AM
I can feel a banning coming on

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1432

Nickdfresh
07-10-2005, 07:06 AM
I can feel a banning coming on

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1432

http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1433

Once they notice, it should be any day now....:)

ThrillsNSpills
07-10-2005, 08:56 AM
holy shit

I damn near laughed myself into a coma on the avatars alone. (rust and wooda)

Al Neri rules

I'm proud of you bastards.

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 09:20 AM
It's a funny site, all these hagar fans, He's so shit!

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Wow, I think a Hagar fan has posted.

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Wow, I think a Hagar fan has posted.

No way!!!!!

I'm going in!!!

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 10:25 AM
It's true, a sheep called redisallwedo is floating around at minute.

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 10:28 AM
They deleted all of my posts!!!!!

I was up to Red Knob Gobbler status.....fuck I'm pissed!!!!

ThrillsNSpills
07-10-2005, 10:28 AM
I 'm just glad I wasn't drinking water when I went over and saw the fine work going on there 'cause my PC would be history.

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 10:42 AM
End of Sortie.

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Well if there going to delete the threads I'm going to make sure Al has fun (he's posting porn as we speak)

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Natra, you going to join the fun?

DavidLeeNatra is in da house :D

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:20 AM
I can here the webmaster crying!!!

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 11:22 AM
Mini5150's replied to one of our posts.

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:24 AM
Mini5150's replied to one of our posts.

lol...that means there is somebody except from us :D

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 11:25 AM
He's confused, he's never seen a real vagina before.

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:29 AM
He won't be yapping much now!!:D

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 11:30 AM
He'll just be sat in a corner rocking backwards and forwards.

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Or he's wanking to the porn!

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:34 AM
I can't get approved to register...I think they know me...lmao...

Ah well, apparently we own that site now anyway - another smashing victory for the Roth Army Forums.

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Well done, gents. As some would say...

LARVELLY!

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:37 AM
I can't get approved to register...I think they know me...lmao...

Ah well, apparently we own that site now anyway - another smashing victory for the Roth Army Forums.

WTF.....ya can't fucking register?????

Get with the program soldier....we're posting porn!!!:D

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:40 AM
if this is an invation of the army...I'd call it a motherfucking blitzkrieg... :D

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:40 AM
WTF.....ya can't fucking register?????

Get with the program soldier....we're posting porn!!!:D

I keep waiting for approvals that never come, I think the webbie must have tracked my IP or something...used different e-mail addys but to no avail.

They fear me...BUT LET THEM FUCKING HAVE IT!! I have declared open season on this pack of shitheads on behalf of the Sheep Pen, so if you can fuck that site up, DO IT!

We all certainly appreciate your efforts!

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:41 AM
I keep waiting for approvals that never come, I think the webbie must have tracked my IP or something...used different e-mail addys but to no avail.

They fear me...BUT LET THEM FUCKING HAVE IT!! I have declared open season on this pack of shitheads on behalf of the Sheep Pen, so if you can fuck that site up, DO IT!

We all certainly appreciate your efforts!

I'll register you ya dumb fuck.

BRB.

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:41 AM
if this is an invation of the army...I'd call it a motherfucking blitzkrieg... :D

Well, I got the home front...I already laid waste to Toni Montana's little espionage effort... :)

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I'll register you ya dumb fuck.

BRB.

Yay!

More fucking havoc to create!!

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:45 AM
Well, I got the home front...I already laid waste to Toni Montana's little espionage effort... :)

shit...this is getting boring...if there is no competition at all...I remember when we invated this edwardvanhalenwhatever.com site...these guys tried to fight back a bit....but well...it's a sam hagar fan site...

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Bob you're in.

Pm'ing your info.

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:47 AM
shit...this is getting boring...if there is no competition at all...I remember when we invated this edwardvanhalenwhatever.com site...these guys tried to fight back a bit....but well...it's a sam hagar fan site...

I'm excited about it, actually...it's the most work the Sheep Pen's had in front of them for some time. We've got new blood that really hasn't had a chance to dip their feet into enemy territory yet, and I sent the announcement out, so...we'll see who's taking it seriously if nothing else. Victory for us on either front.

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Bob you're in.

Pm'ing your info.

On my way. Thanks!

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:48 AM
I also registered on the "official-fan-club" forums on sam's site...maybe some of us should go there to :D

http://messageboard403547.aimoo.com/

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 11:49 AM
I also registered on the "official-fan-club" forums on sam's site...maybe some of us should go there to :D

I went there a year ago, still haven't seen anyone else post.:D

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 11:52 AM
I guess most of the hagaritas don't even know how to use a pocket calculater and are afraid of computers and the internet...

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Hey do ya think the admin password is ou812?

Hmmmmmm...........

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 12:13 PM
sammyhagar.net is now officially the Roth Army House Of Porn!!!

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 12:17 PM
sammyhagar.net is now officially the Roth Army House Of Porn!!!

ROTFLMFAO ! ! !

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 12:20 PM
FUCKING A!! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 12:21 PM
I just trashed that place, lmao...people are going to be frightened to go back there for a while...I'd almost feel sorry for the webmaster, but since he's obviously a Ched-Head, I don't :)

DavidLeeNatra
07-10-2005, 12:25 PM
we might get spammed back...but the fun was worth it, I saaaaayyyy

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 12:28 PM
They wouldn't dare!!!!

Toasted brother, like an overcooked Spamburger!!!

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 12:28 PM
Ya want fries with that?

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 12:30 PM
What, all 8 of their remaining members spam us?

Oh no! :eek:

:)

ThrillsNSpills
07-10-2005, 12:43 PM
:bottle: :guzzle:

A cyber round for the Sheep Pen.
Creativity smiled upon you rowdy bunch of motherfuckers.
Diggin the Sam's new band with Ronald shot, Guwapo's avatar, and of course the posting FRENZY of Bueno.

sheer magic (shear?)

Redwebmaster = :cato:

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Okay Lunch.....

ThrillsNSpills
07-10-2005, 01:05 PM
the pointy nipple pic was most disturbing. She'll put an eye out. :)

The words pummeling synergy come to mind :wow2:

Jérôme Frenchise
07-10-2005, 01:07 PM
I've just registered as "SpamapS". Ridiculous, yes, like "rollmops", "red cocksucker"...:D

There will soon be 50 times as many Rothers as Spamtards there, an antichamber of the Sheep Pen...:D

Shaun Ponsonby
07-10-2005, 01:23 PM
HAHAHAHA!

HAGAR.NET right now...

Users on line-4

ROTH ARMY RIGHT NOW...

Users on line-209

Shaun Ponsonby
07-10-2005, 01:27 PM
...And none of Hagar's are members, and one of them was me.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
HAHAHAHA!

HAGAR.NET right now...

Users on line-4

ROTH ARMY RIGHT NOW...

Users on line-209

:D Excccellent!! :D

guwapo_rocker
07-10-2005, 01:46 PM

You just go there for the porn:D

Shaun Ponsonby
07-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Tried to re-register, yep, e-mail banned.

I'm already several steps ahead of you lot.

ben halen
07-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Funny Shit!

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 02:56 PM
I think that place needs a Sheep Pen setting up.

Don Corleone
07-10-2005, 04:26 PM
I can here the webmaster crying!!!

Jeanette Cry'in (that could work)

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Fuck!!! I've just been over there, that place is completley owned, i Reckon we should Hack into it (there must be someone over here who knows how) then totally take it over, and link it to here under the coveted name...

THE SHEEP PEN

It'd be so cool!

Nickdfresh
07-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Fuck!!! I've just been over there, that place is completley owned, i Reckon we should Hack into it (there must be someone over here who knows how) then totally take it over, and link it to here under the coveted name...

THE SHEEP PEN

It'd be so cool!

I think that might be going too far.

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 07:48 PM
I think that might be going too far.

You can NEVER go too far when hatred for Van Hagar is concerned!

rustoffa
07-10-2005, 09:15 PM
Haha....this is grate!

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I FUCKING LOVE IT1

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I FUCKING LOVE IT!

tydhurst
07-10-2005, 10:15 PM
There's some fuck posting there now that hasn;t got the message that it's a Roth site now!

Don Corleone
07-11-2005, 02:28 AM
Well they tried to clean up again... Too bad I backed up Al threads (I'll just repost them)

Don Corleone
07-11-2005, 02:31 AM
Some one post the sales figures for that bitch Montana will you

guwapo_rocker
07-11-2005, 06:33 AM
Jeanette is in for a shock....

Link (http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=9)

Big Troubles
07-11-2005, 08:24 AM
:D I think they now "Got Roth". LOL Nice work.

tydhurst
07-11-2005, 08:43 AM
NOW can we hack into it and call it "the Sheep Pen"?

guwapo_rocker
07-11-2005, 08:44 AM
Hacking's not nice:D

tydhurst
07-11-2005, 09:00 AM
They've deleted the sodding threads again!

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 09:06 AM
ups...

guwapo_rocker
07-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Holy crap we killed them!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 09:11 AM
Holy crap we killed them!!!!

sad truth is that it was way too easy...I say...maybe we should consider it as a warm up for another target...let's invade the LINX :D

naaaah...brenty brett...just kidding...

Nickdfresh
07-11-2005, 09:29 AM
I called that Saturday! I knew they'd take it down. Why do they even have a message board to begin with I don't know?

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2005, 09:34 AM
sad truth is that it was way too easy...

Like Matt said earlier: "Like shooting fish in a barrel.":D

That was exactly as it was. Thank you for that awesome circus, pals!
I was there though I didn't post. I couldn't stop laughing, really, as the Spam bashing never was more meaningful and rejoicing than it was yesterday night.:D
Besides, it all tasted like paying them back in their own coin... The problem for them is, you buddies paid them back in their own 50 cents with a $500 bill...:D

Not sure they can ever recover from it...

Those were damn good, good times!:D

Shaun Ponsonby
07-11-2005, 11:22 AM
They are weak, weak I tell you.

They can't fight us, so they will deny the people who made it doesn't exsit...hmmm, sound like the Van Halens.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-11-2005, 11:27 AM
The best news you'll ever hear...HAGAR.NET MESSAGE BOARD HAS CLOSED!!!

We destroyed that bitch like a motherfucker.

Don Corleone
07-11-2005, 12:26 PM
When it returns... we'll be waiting.

Soul Reaper
07-11-2005, 12:34 PM
WE DESTROYED IT!!!

The Crusade worked!

The Roth Crusade.

We should have our own crusade on every single Hagar forum and site on the net. Maybe they'll close them down as well.

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2005, 12:46 PM
The best news you'll ever hear...HAGAR.NET MESSAGE BOARD HAS CLOSED!!!

Yeah, closed as closed can be!

We destroyed that bitch like a motherfucker.

Ha! Ha! Ha! :D Just can't say it better! Just as Matt's "Like shooting fish in a barrel.":D

Too bad I'll have to leave for a few weeks (not so bad, on a vacation...): I would have dug taking part in the next campaigns...:cool:

Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm still laughing!:D

Jérôme Frenchise
07-11-2005, 12:57 PM
When it returns... we'll be waiting.

They will have to pay folks to join in there...
Spammy fans aren't to be found under any stone...
If you believe you've found one, you're wrong, as they can be mistaken for woodlice.

In fact, you'd think they'll be hiding and trying to be forgotten at least for a long while, but those pricks are now getting lost here...

tydhurst
07-11-2005, 01:10 PM
That place was completely totalled, which wasn;t my original intention when i started this thread, i just wanted you all to see what Pussy's sammy fans really are.

Then we went in there and ruined the place!

Funnily enough, Shaun Ponsonby was saying not to go in there and destroy it. After it's destroyed he's celebrating as if it was his idea.

But, i think there's absolutley nothing wrong with beng a hypocrite. My friend says "It's like being a police officer then breaking the law". I'm not being sarcastic or anything either, i think hypocrites are great!

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:36 PM
way cool

Shaun Ponsonby
07-15-2005, 02:00 PM

Funnily enough, Shaun Ponsonby was saying not to go in there and destroy it. After it's destroyed he's celebrating as if it was his idea.

There is a reason for that.

I felt ashamed that I sunk as low down as The Sheep we have here when I registered (and was banned) back in March, I didn't want The Army as a whole to be cheapened in such a way, because I really care about The Army.

But, if nobody listens, you might as well join them.

fret_buzz_blues
07-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Jeez, it goes to show that Spam fans are real pussies. Looks like they learn from their idol!

VonHalen
07-15-2005, 03:44 PM
you would think so