PDA

View Full Version : The most nausiating article I have ever read

Roy Munson
07-08-2005, 04:06 PM
READ THIS IF YOU LIKE TO VOMIT!! (http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/070505/full_page.html)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
07-08-2005, 04:48 PM
It was very vomit-inducing.

Blah!

thome
07-08-2005, 04:54 PM
If any woman talked that way about anyone id call her a lier.
If it was me Id run like hell this twit is sick

BBLOOORRFF !

Ally_Kat
07-08-2005, 05:28 PM
free katie! (http://www.freekatie.net/)

Either she's blinded by puppy love, or she's been brainwashed.

I don't like how he holds her, like he grabs her and tight. Defiantely controlling, like with his movies and the Scientology summer camps they've become.

Roy Munson
07-08-2005, 05:30 PM
Aaaaa...

I think the whole thing is a sham anyway.

Tom Cruise is a pole-smoking butt pirate for sure.

Antman
07-08-2005, 08:54 PM
I'd still fuck her.

bueno bob
07-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Good grief...you know what? They're welcome to each other, more power to em...I can't wait until the bust-up, I just hope it's real, real public-like so we can all laugh at them and give them the lack of privacy during stressful times that I feel all celebrities deserve.

Carmine
07-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Antman
I'd still fuck her.

Atta boy! Thats the spirit!!

Terry
07-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Would need to read the raw transcripts of the interview to be sure, but it does sound like she's very robotic in her responses.

Holmes and Cruise aren't gonna last, so all of the hooplah is really over nothing. It's just pretty pathetic that dating Tom Cruise is some sort of career accomplishment. I'd think Holmes would want to downplay that and have the press focus in her acting abilities.........well, on second thought.........

bueno bob
07-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Would need to read the raw transcripts of the interview to be sure, but it does sound like she's very robotic in her responses.

Holmes and Cruise aren't gonna last, so all of the hooplah is really over nothing. It's just pretty pathetic that dating Tom Cruise is some sort of career accomplishment. I'd think Holmes would want to downplay that and have the press focus in her acting abilities.........well, on second thought.........

Yeah, her dramatic outbursts of romantic confusion EVERY WEEK on Dawsons Creek were simply outstanding... :rolleyes:

Terry
07-10-2005, 12:00 AM
The whole pairing of Cruise and Holmes just reeks of the bizarre. Think Cruise just needed a beard, and Holmes is obviously nursing a longtime crush on Cruise. Both of them claim they don't care what people think about them...............well, why do they feel the need to go on tv and talk about their relationship, then?

bueno bob
07-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Terry
The whole pairing of Cruise and Holmes just reeks of the bizarre. Think Cruise just needed a beard, and Holmes is obviously nursing a longtime crush on Cruise. Both of them claim they don't care what people think about them...............well, why do they feel the need to go on tv and talk about their relationship, then?

Because they're celebrities...and without parading their private life around in the public, they can't later use that same pedestal as a way to attack the media for not giving them any privacy...

Self perpetuating bullshit and all of Hollywood reeks of it. I say we go get the mother fuckers.

Terry
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Pretty sad state of affairs when speculation about Hollywood celebs is far more interesting than the movies/shows they appear in.

Would be content to have all the tabloids shut down, have the stars bugger each other in private, and have movies become watchable again. Seems like the cinematic releases these days are almost secondary to the promotional junkets that accompany them.

BenJammin
07-13-2005, 09:52 PM
The whole thing is just strange. Who knows what really goes on with these people? I would just like them to be exposed for what they are, if indeed they are trying to put one over on the public.

DlocRoth
07-13-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson
READ THIS IF YOU LIKE TO VOMIT!! (http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/070505/full_page.html)

Oh my God...

Vinnie Velvet
07-14-2005, 12:46 PM
Katie is brainwashed.

It didn't help that she wasn't all that bright to begin with.

I mean, she has a Scientologist that follows her around everywhere she goes.

Fucking creepy.

Keeyth
07-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Roy Munson

Sorry, took one look at the page and could read no further. They are a waste of my time.