PDA

View Full Version : Shit-talking traders.

rustoffa
07-09-2005, 11:41 PM
It's been addressed before, but this type of behavior is annoying, to put it mildly.

You know, "oh yeah, I got that...don't worry about it, we'll work something out later. What's your address?"

I ship stuff all over the galaxy for free....fucking good samaritan shit. It's like a KARMA bank.

Then you have the shit-talking assholes who just suck so much cock, it's like a tonsil-wash lobotomy that makes 'em forget.

I'd like to run these sumbitches over with a steamroller, making 'em flac as a pancake.

Big Troubles
08-04-2005, 10:21 AM
I have alot stuff to share, mainly because of another GREAT member of this site, but I have no dvd burner. So Id share if I could but....

tell ya what. Come on over and we'll watch this shit together over a baggie of bud and a case of Canadian beer. :D

Mr Walker
08-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
It's been addressed before, but this type of behavior is annoying, to put it mildly.

You know, "oh yeah, I got that...don't worry about it, we'll work something out later. What's your address?"

I ship stuff all over the galaxy for free....fucking good samaritan shit. It's like a KARMA bank.

Then you have the shit-talking assholes who just suck so much cock, it's like a tonsil-wash lobotomy that makes 'em forget.

I'd like to run these sumbitches over with a steamroller, making 'em flac as a pancake.

Was I supposed to send you something rust?

rustoffa
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Mr Walker
Was I supposed to send you something rust?

:lol:

Mr Walker, if shite threads like this one get you to post over here, I'll start a few more.....shit, I've already done that! Help a brotha out!

:D

Romeo Delight
08-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
:lol:

Mr Walker, if shite threads like this one get you to post over here, I'll start a few more.....shit, I've already done that! Help a brotha out!

:D

What do you need? Maybe I can help.