Outta Love Again: WTF was they thinkin'?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Outta Love Again: WTF was they thinkin'?

IMO, this is a prime example of the VH dynamics that dynamically set 'em apart.

Hard rock afficiandos just THOUGHT they were flipped out by the first record.....unbelievable....the fucked-up break.....goodnite Irene.

Listen to it agayn.....critics had big-ol' question marks in their noggins.
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

awesome song. very hard to play. drum work was great, ed was seriously flying on this one. I dont give a fak about Mike and Dave was his usual great self. second solo is remarkable.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Really dig what Alex did on the second album. Much more so than what he did on the first one. Guy is a numbnut, but he turned in some good stuff on Van Halen 2.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

This song is just another reason why I consider the second album highly superior to the debut. Everyone puts the debut on a pedestal. But for quality of playing and interesting hard rock composition, VH II beats it hands down.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Agreed. The only fault to VH2 is the quantity.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

and how the FAK did you end up with 192 votes? You're giving BJ's for votes again aren't you?

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
              and how the FAK did you end up with 192 votes? You're giving BJ's for votes again aren't you?

How do I have 192 votes?? Partly because I'm so great (:p) but also because of other "friends" tagging votes on to me time to time.

Ah, the notoreity!
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

well whatever you do... DONT start a goodbye thread. Career killer.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Ah, it made for pleasant entertainment.

If I leave here, it will be in the dead of night with only the company purse under my arm and a fake passport...
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

lmao
                    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2005

Re: Outta Love Again: WTF was they thinkin'?

Originally posted by rustoffa
                      IMO, this is a prime example of the VH dynamics that dynamically set 'em apart.

Hard rock afficiandos just THOUGHT they were flipped out by the first record.....unbelievable....the fucked-up break.....goodnite Irene.

Listen to it agayn.....critics had big-ol' question marks in their noggins.
                      Best AVH album by far IMO

...and the drums make this song.

Comment

• ben halen
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2005

Agreed. The only fault to VH2 is the quantity.
                        I used to think that too, but I love the fact that there is no filler and the songs are quick and to the point. Album rocks from start to finish.
                        HEY NOW!

Comment

• Loons The Great

This a here tune puts the funk in funky nah yez...well well...oohh well well...Yez Yeah...

Comment

Working...