PDA

View Full Version : dlr fans participation or lack of

Toni Montana
07-11-2005, 02:22 AM
chu wanna sumthin'? tonI montana aint gotz da time 2 sit here and anser all da bullshit u be claimin'. i have a life and sumthin' called a job. i do many things and i do many ladies. that right there tells u idiotas the difference between a sam fan and a roth fan.

u losers no lifes at the rotharmy do nothin but claim on the internet 'bout how yer gay army is 14,000 strong with passionate fans. but itz really funny when dlr has a concert at the elemntry school cafeteria, only 57 fans represent. haaaaaaaaaaa!

so you retardos laff at sammys site about how only 15 registered users log on. so what? the other 14,000 are either

a) at work

b) gettin' pussy

c) at one of sammy's shows

see sammy fans dont represent thru the computer. we redheads show up. roth fan no show.

oooh did i hurt yer feelings?

that's hott! no. that's tonI;)

Toni Montana
07-11-2005, 02:23 AM
ps

sammyhagar.net may be a lil' slow but u just woke up a sleepin' tiger. growwwwwlll!

forsakenmullet
07-11-2005, 02:27 AM
God I hate you.

Matt White
07-11-2005, 02:27 AM
NoNONoNoNNONoNnONOnOonon!!!

THIS IS "TONI: Queen of the Desert"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

¡Sissy-muchacho!

Toni Montana
07-11-2005, 02:38 AM
dont worry faggwhite. tonI montana just got his computer. i'll be gettin' round to photoshop soon enuff. go ahead. laff with her fuckbuddys er i mean fagbuddys er my mistake i mean buddys panamartha, buendejo bob & tom gook.

1 more thang for da slanty-eyed rice dick faggot. u piss in my coke. i piss on yer grave.

that's hott. no that's tonI

Dan
07-11-2005, 02:44 AM
This Thread is Sooooo Gay.

mattiew23m
07-11-2005, 03:03 AM
everything about what he posts is GAY. seriously, shut the fuck up!!!! Look at kauhnaville. A lot of roth army members showed up, almost got kicked out, and had a blast. We were in full force that night. And people made the long voyage just to see the diamond one. So, we don't just talk buddy!

canadiandlrgirl
07-11-2005, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Toni Montana
chu wanna sumthin'? tonI montana aint gotz da time 2 sit here and anser all da bullshit u be claimin'. i have a life and sumthin' called a job. i do many things and i do many ladies. that right there tells u idiotas the difference between a sam fan and a roth fan.

u losers no lifes at the rotharmy do nothin but claim on the internet 'bout how yer gay army is 14,000 strong with passionate fans. but itz really funny when dlr has a concert at the elemntry school cafeteria, only 57 fans represent. haaaaaaaaaaa!

so you retardos laff at sammys site about how only 15 registered users log on. so what? the other 14,000 are either

a) at work

b) gettin' pussy

see sammy fans dont represent thru the computer. we redheads show up. roth fan no show.

if you spammy fans have such a life....then why are you on a Roth site posting such bullshit and making stupid threads like this one you dumb fuck....alot of us work and have lives too....so why don't you just go back to that rock you just crawled out from under......instead of bitching and complaining....because you kno damn well Dave rulz and Spammy drools :rolleyes:

SoldMySoul4RnR
07-11-2005, 05:50 AM

a) at work

b) gettin' pussy

44 year old Latin Lover on the lookout? Hmmm!

Hear that? It's the sound of every vagina within a 200 mile radius drying up.

You look like Freddy Mercury after a fight with a solarium (Assuming that's a picture of you).

Panamark
07-11-2005, 05:59 AM
You gotta admit he has a nice Bra stap though !

Obviously has a big set of hooters to support !!

Panamark
07-11-2005, 06:00 AM
Half Man/Half Woman, ooh yeah.. Primo Hagar Fan !!!

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 08:25 AM

a) at work

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 08:26 AM
b) gettin' pussy

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 08:31 AM

DavidLeeNatra
07-11-2005, 08:35 AM
we better watch out...

ThrillsNSpills
07-11-2005, 08:47 AM
You think they'd be grateful for all the nice pictures that were donated to their site. ingrates

tydhurst
07-11-2005, 08:49 AM

a) at work

b) gettin' pussy

Where the fuck do you go? What the fuck do you do?
This thread makes no sense!

canadiandlrgirl
07-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Where the fuck do you go? What the fuck do you do?
This thread makes no sense!

neither does his other threads....:rolleyes:

tydhurst
07-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
neither does his other threads....:rolleyes:

Thank god it's not just me then!

twonabomber
07-11-2005, 10:02 AM
hey, the fake spic showed up.

Hardrock69
07-11-2005, 12:46 PM
the fag spic you mean?

Fucking homo....

franksters
07-11-2005, 01:40 PM
ooouououououou TONI THE TIGER!!!! scary!! scary!

Soul Reaper
07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
ps

sammyhagar.net may be a lil' slow but u just woke up a sleepin' tiger. growwwwwlll!

if you haven't noticed already, it's shut down!

Soul Reaper
07-11-2005, 01:44 PM
so you retardos laff at sammys site about how only 15 registered users log on

correction...0 members logged on

canadiandlrgirl
07-11-2005, 02:18 PM
some sheep just don't get it....dumb FUCKERS :rolleyes:

DLR7884
07-11-2005, 11:08 PM
Didn't even read a word of this thread except for the title....

Yet I knew it needed to be closed.

DLR7884
It's like a sixth fucking sense!