This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattiew23m

We have invaded sammyhagar.net, you want more official

If you want more official go over to the sammy hagar mailing list. One warning your email does get flooded with a lot of bullshit about the redrocker. That's where all the redrocker fans are.

I'll admit to once thinking sam was good, when i first ever got into van halen, so i've been on there, but once i saw the light, i canceled and got the fuck out. The person that runs that thing to, is a real bitch. A friend of mine that liked sammy at the time. He told me that he got free tickets to see him at irving plaza. He went on ebay cause he had extra, and well he sold them. Because he waited online from 1am to 10am or later. So, yea i would sell em too. So, she makes the purchase on ebay, and doesn't pay him!?!??!?! And adds "they were free tickets, you shouldn't do that to redheads" Ummmmm Well anyway that's where all the sheep hangout, and the chedheads...
    But, if your gonna do this, get a lot of people to do this with you. This is official mailing list. Spammy actually reads some of this stuff, and the person that runs it, usually tells sammy what's up. If you we can overthrow that shit. Damn, i would imagine sammy would say something about it on his site.

He would probably say something like:

Come on guys, I have nothing against Roth. Sure, our 2002 tour didn't work out. But, chill out.

See ya in cabo

Sammy

OR

Listen, i sold this many records.. Roth is goofy. When we went on tour, there was almost a fight. Security had to keep us apart. Sammy Hagar is this, and Sammy hagar is that. yadda yadda.

I think this would be really really funny. Sammyhagar.net was funny. Like i was laughing at all the subjects, and the army represents on every page. But, if you really want to get to the source and piss off hagar fans. The mailing list is the way to go. And, make sure you post reactions on here. Or hell, i'll join up, just as long as i know the army is attacking
  • mattiew23m

HAHAHAHA they have rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Please refrain from getting the whole DLR/Sammy/Gary/VH vs Solo Sammy discussion started. This subject comes up from time to time, but if you are new to the list, it's best to not get it started. Everyone has different opinions about each one.

Now i just have to!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Ok.

What's up with this shit with going to war with other sites/boards?

DLR7884
      Calm down, everyone.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...