Supposed terrorist website claiming resonsibility for UK bomb attacks hosted in US

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Supposed terrorist website claiming resonsibility for UK bomb attacks hosted in US

• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jon David... gee what nationality could that name possibly be?

It ain't Iraqi, you can bet on that.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

The Bush Administration??? Members of that tribe act extremely conservative, espousing right-wing Christian values, when in reality their favorite hobbies are rape, murder, torture, extortion, money laundering, importing massive amounts of drugs, homo-sekshul perversions against animals, etc.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

There purportedly is footage, both old and new, on a TORONTO, CANADA server this morning of the London Bombings. I'm not really sure it matters where the server is located.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          There purportedly is footage, both old and new, on a TORONTO, CANADA server this morning of the London Bombings. I'm not really sure it matters where the server is located.
          Ray Danniels, that bastard!
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Phil theStalker
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Supposed terrorist website claiming resonsibility for UK bomb attacks hosted in US

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/alqmaryland.html
            Goode werk, Hardrocks69.

I went t2o da WaaaaaaaayBack Machine and dis CIA Website has pages and pages going ablaze back to 2002 and they're all from MARYLAND AND TEXAS!

fakk

Tit's t2oo late.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: Supposed terrorist website claiming resonsibility for UK bomb attacks hosted in US

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
              Goode werk, Hardrocks69.

I went t2o da WaaaaaaaayBack Machine and dis CIA Website has pages and pages going ablaze back to 2002 and they're all from MARYLAND AND TEXAS!

fakk

Tit's t2oo late.

AND WHY ARE
              WE
              DOING THIS INVESTIGATIVE WERK?

WHY ISN'T BBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CHANNEL 4, ANY AFF THEM DOING IT??????????

Because..

Tit's T2OO late!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• academic punk
                Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Jon David... gee what nationality could that name possibly be?

Watch it or I'll shove my mezzuzah up your ass.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                  Watch it or I'll shove my mezzuzah up your ass.
                  Better you should shove it up the ass of Jon David. Or Paul Wolfowitz. Or Douglas Feith. Or Ron Silver. Or Joe Lieberman. Or ... I think you get the idea.

I would hope that most Jewish Americans are as disgusted by Jews who are enabling this fascist war as I (as a German American) am at the guys who enabled the last one.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ray Danniels, that bastard!
                    Well, he definitely helped plant a few bombs in 5150 land...

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Better you should shove it up the ass of Jon David. Or Paul Wolfowitz. Or Douglas Feith. Or Ron Silver. Or Joe Lieberman. Or ... I think you get the idea.

I would hope that most Jewish Americans are as disgusted by Jews who are enabling this fascist war as I (as a German American) am at the guys who enabled the last one.

Actually, depending on its origin, David can also be Philipino.

And besides, so one (or six in this case) Jew has SOME potential involvement in this, and you leave open the possibility that all Jews are (instead of sayig "I know...", you say "I would hope...".

And what the fuck is Ron Silver doing on your list??? Some Hollywood B-list schmuck merits mention in the same sentence as the guy who now runs the World Bank??

So, because Powell was SoS, does that mean all people of African descent are potentially Bush allies (and adept at war)?? And, hey, a few black people DID vote republican in this last election...

Are all short people wealthy Texan millionaires who can draw laughs by saying "I'm all ears"?

Cheney's kinda overweight. Are all obese people PNAC signees?

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And besides, so one (or six in this case) Jew has SOME potential involvement in this, and you leave open the possibility that all Jews are (instead of sayig "I know...", you say "I would hope...".

And what the fuck is Ron Silver doing on your list??? Some Hollywood B-list schmuck merits mention in the same sentence as the guy who now runs the World Bank??

So, because Powell was SoS, does that mean all people of African descent are potentially Bush allies (and adept at war)?? And, hey, a few black people DID vote republican in this last election...

Are all short people wealthy Texan millionaires who can draw laughs by saying "I'm all ears"?

Tit's as simple as dis:

Jews represent a religion (not a race, they're just other "Arabs").

Zionists are a political movement, not religious.

Jews live side-by-side with Muslims in Iran. Muslims respect Jews and other religions.

Muslims don't respect "political" Zionists who have a "political" agenda and NOT a "religious" agenda.

There IS a difference.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

To FORD, Ron Silver is a big gun, especially since he played the bad guy in Time Cop.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The PNAC agenda itself began as a document written for the Likud Netanyahu government. At no point did I say "All Jews". However, the Likud government of Israel, and Mossad (their intelligence agency) are VERY involved. Wolfowitz, Feith and Perle are literally agents of the Likud government working within a US administration. That used to be called espionage.

His public endorsement of PNAC's world fascism agenda and venomous hatred of anyone who opposes it is what I was referring to

If Powell & Rice were active agents of the government of Nigeria, or Liberia, or Ethiopia or whatever African nation, and started wars that directly benfitted that nation, then that might make Powell & Rice (NOT ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS) look suspsicious.

According to the pie chart, yes.

Didn't see Hagar's signature on there anywhere. But he DOES support their fascist agenda.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              To FORD, Ron Silver is a big gun, especially since he played the bad guy in Time Cop.
                              To FORD, Ron Silver (along with Dennis Miller and Ed Koch) is an insignificant piece of shit trying to extend a flagging career. He inflates his own importance by shilling for PNAC on FAUX News.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...