PDA

View Full Version : LOL look whats on the hagar boards LOL

Unchainme
07-11-2005, 09:22 PM
http://www.sammyhagar.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1420

Jeanette

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:20 pm Post subject: No Mas....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toni,
We appreciate you wanting to defend the Redheads and this place and all, but if people just quit with this silly 'artist vs. artist' thing in the first place, there won't be any need to be on the defensive.

The biggest problem I'm seeing with all this is that if these folks are *truly* Roth fans....and if Dave knew how they were behaving, I honestly think he would be really embarrassed that people with such hostility and negativity are saying they represent HIM. I never thought that Dave was a hostile person. And I never thought he's be the type to attack others just because they support a different artist and point of view. I always saw him as pretty easy going, live and let live kinda guy who really could give a rats a s s what fans of other bands or artists think or do. He has his life...and we, being Sammy fans, have no intentions what-so-ever of interfering with him or his life.

I honestly wish him well...and if there ever WAS a chance that he'd get back with VH for a reunion tour like Sammy did, I would be up for seeing it cause I never got to see VH with Roth. I think that would be cool.

I don't understand how being rude and hateful towards others can make someone feel good inside. To my knowledge, people who harbor a lot of hate, would really benefit from counselling or some other kind of psychiatric help to find out what's causing all the anger and how they can do something to make it go away. Attacking others has never been the way to defeat anger. It just keeps it going and causes more anger, hurt and pain.

To all you Roth fans that still may be on the board here, let it be known....we DON'T hate you...never did. Never hated Roth either. We chose to like whom we like.
You like Roth, we like Sammy. It's THAT simple. To each his own. Be happy and let it go.

"Once You Take What's There To Share, You've Got To Give......You've Got To Give...." - S.H.

Guys I am so Proud We can honestly say we made a whole lot of sheep cry:D

rustoffa
07-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Come on guys, keep it in one thread?