PDA

View Full Version : A Little CVH Love on ITunes Today

fe_lung
07-12-2005, 09:44 AM
Fair Warning is featured under the Staff Favorites this week. Also, Robert Rodriguez's playlist features Unchained with the following comment:

"When my kids are singing along to Unchained as we coast down the highway, life just doesn't get better than that. It's a nice nostalgia trip for me, good times for them. And you know you've won when your 7 year old says "Hey, Dad, can you put on 'Crazy Train"?"

Carmine
07-12-2005, 09:52 AM
I have both my kids, my son...age 9 and my daughter, age 7...hooked on classic VH. My son has the 6 pack and about 35 boots that Dad has burned for him. He knows the words to pretty much every tune and would fit in quite well in the front row with all of us singing along!!

My little girl, has the mainstays down...with the Full Bug being her favorite.

Kids/ VH...nuttin better!

floyd95
07-12-2005, 09:55 AM
That's great. Nice album review posted there as well from the All Music Guide saying that Fair Warning is an "unapologetic ass-kicker" and that along with the s/t debut and 1984 it is an undisputed Van Halen masterpiece.

Sweet!

moose
07-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I have both my kids, my son...age 9 and my daughter, age 7...hooked on classic VH. My son has the 6 pack and about 35 boots that Dad has burned for him. He knows the words to pretty much every tune and would fit in quite well in the front row with all of us singing along!!

My little girl, has the mainstays down...with the Full Bug being her favorite.

Kids/ VH...nuttin better!

Hopefully next year we can both be front row with our kids watching the MCVH.........and Money will not be an issue for this!

Carmine
07-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by moose
Hopefully next year we can both be front row with our kids watching the MCVH.........and Money will not be an issue for this!

No doubt!! My son said he'd kill me if I dont take him...:D

VonHalen
07-14-2005, 05:34 PM
good to hear