X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kentuckyklira
    Veteran
    • Sep 2004

Christians slaughtering Muslims!

It´s been just 10 years since some good Christians slaughtered over 7000 Muslim men and boys, almost all civilians, in Bosnia.

That´s more than all the Christians Al Qaeda terrorists have murdered together. Just a little fact for the hate-mongers here!

CHRISTIANS AREN´T EVEN A PENNY´S WORTH BETTER THAN MUSLIMS. RELIGION IS FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED AND/OR FOR THOSE WHO DON´T TRUST THEIR OWN COMMON SENSE!
    http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

What?

So are you anti christ ,anti muslim ,anti religion?
    or anti everything?

What do you belive should be done ? just asking

It´s been just 10 years since some good Christians slaughtered over 7000 Muslim men and boys, almost all civilians, in Bosnia.

That´s more than all the Christians Al Qaeda terrorists have murdered together. Just a little fact for the hate-mongers here!

CHRISTIANS AREN´T EVEN A PENNY´S WORTH BETTER THAN MUSLIMS. RELIGION IS FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED AND/OR FOR THOSE WHO DON´T TRUST THEIR OWN COMMON SENSE!

relegion

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Christians slaughtering Muslims!

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
      It�s been just 10 years since some good Christians slaughtered over 7000 Muslim men and boys, almost all civilians, in Bosnia.

That�s more than all the Christians Al Qaeda terrorists have murdered together. Just a little fact for the hate-mongers here!

CHRISTIANS AREN�T EVEN A PENNY�S WORTH BETTER THAN MUSLIMS. RELIGION IS FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED AND/OR FOR THOSE WHO DON�T TRUST THEIR OWN COMMON SENSE!
      You mean this?

50,000 mourn Srebrenica dead

Monday, July 11, 2005; Posted: 11:46 p.m. EDT (03:46 GMT)

A woman at Potocari cemetery mourns the 610 newly identified men and boys.

SREBRENICA, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) -- World leaders joined 50,000 people to remember the victims of Europe's worst massacre since World War II -- the death of nearly 8,000 Muslims 10 years ago when Serbs overran the U.N.-protected enclave of Srebrenica.

The sound of Muslim prayer echoed through a loudspeaker as relatives wandered among 610 caskets containing newly identified remains.

After a religious service, the caskets were passed from hand to hand toward the graves and buried. The sound of dirt striking the coffins and the weeping of women competed with a voice reading out the names of the victims.

Fatima Budic huddled over the coffin of her son before the burial, alone in her grief.

"They killed my entire life and the only thing I want now is to see the guilty ones pay for it," sobbed Budic, next to the coffin of her 14-year-old son, Velija. Budic's husband and Velija's 16-year-old brother have never been found.

Government leaders and dignitaries were among the crowd gathered to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the killings that began July 11, 1995, when Bosnian Serb soldiers overran Srebrenica -- a U.N. "safe zone."

Outmanned and outgunned Dutch U.N. troops watched. The males were led off and slaughtered, and their bodies dumped in mass graves throughout eastern Bosnia.

Forensics experts have exhumed more than 5,000 bodies, and identified 2,032 through DNA analysis and other techniques. More than 1,300 Srebrenica victims are already buried at the cemetery that is part of the memorial center. In all, nearly 8,000 were killed.

While the slaughter spurred the NATO bombings of Serb positions across Bosnia that forced the Serbs to seek peace, government leaders and their representatives on Monday acknowledged the world's failure to stop the killing -- and expressed regrets in deeply personal terms.

"It is to the shame of the international community that this evil took place under our noses and we did nothing," said British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw. "I bitterly regret this and I'm deeply sorry for it."

British Prime Minister Tony Blair expressed "solidarity" with the relatives in a message read out at the ceremonies and drew parallels between the ethnic intolerance that spurred the Bosnian war and the terrorist bombings in London on Thursday.

"The bombers seek to provoke hatred between religions and cultures," he said. "It is our duty to humanity to ensure they never succeed."

Paddy Ashdown, Bosnia's international administrator, described Srebrenica as the "worst crime to take place in Europe in the latter part of the 20th century" -- and the international community's failure to stop as "our greatest shame."

He and other officials viewed a nearby mass grave containing the jumbled bones of some 30 victims.

Outside, families of the dead hoisted a huge banner that read: "Europe's shame -- genocide."

The Srebrenica victims were among some 250,000 people killed in the 1992-95 war among Bosnian Muslims, Catholic Croats and Orthodox Serbs. About 16,500 bodies have been exhumed from more than 300 mass graves.

The alleged masterminds of the July 11, 1995, massacre -- Bosnian Serb wartime leader Radovan Karadzic and his military commander, Gen. Ratko Mladic -- have been indicted by the U.N. tribunal in The Hague, Netherlands, for genocide and crimes against humanity. Both are still at large.

Serbian President Boris Tadic attended the service -- a significant gesture given Serbia's backing of the Bosnian Serbs during the war under former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic.

Ahead of Monday's ceremony, Tadic said he would come to "pay tribute to the innocent victims of the crime committed there."

"It is necessary to establish full trust and cooperation in the region," he said. "We have to break the circle of evil on the Balkans."

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

You know, the Dutch Army shares much shame for this. And to their credit, the U.S. led NATO into ending this conflict.

The bodies of more than 600 victims are being buried in Srebrenica-Potocari cemetery.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Anyone who kills is violating My Father's law. Anyone who kills in My name or My Dad's is not only a murderer, but a liar as well.

For Dad hath given the law unto Moses, and even the children of Ishmael regard Moses as a prophet.

If ye kill anybody, thou shalt be relocated to a much warmer climate. Is that simple enough to understand?

Comment

• kentuckyklira
          Veteran
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          If ye kill anybody, thou shalt be relocated to a much warmer climate.
          This can easily be misunderstood.
          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

This can easily be misunderstood.
            I am not speaking of Arizona, My son

Comment

• thome
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              Anyone who kills is violating My Father's law. Anyone who kills in My name or My Dad's is not only a murderer, but a liar as well.

For Dad hath given the law unto Moses, and even the children of Ishmael regard Moses as a prophet.

If ye kill anybody, thou shalt be relocated to a much warmer climate. Is that simple enough to understand?
              No one gets out of here alive. when and how we dont even know.
              If i die of old age does that mean god killed me.
              shouldnt you jesus be punished for that.?

Ye not understand thine own words.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thome
                No one gets out of here alive. when and how we dont even know.
                If i die of old age does that mean god killed me.
                shouldnt you jesus be punished for that.?

Ye not understand thine own words.
                The wages of sin is death, My son. Death comes to all eventually, whether ye are nailed to a cross at 33, or die of old age at 97.

But surely ye know the difference between one who dies of natural causes and one whose life was taken by someone else

Comment

• thome
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Mar 2005

Dont speak of god it does'nt suit you.
                  I could speak w you of the way of truth
                  but its to simple for most to understand.

Or speak of it if you want to ..just be gentle your exact attitude is
                  why all those people are dead.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

YOU are telling Jesus Christ not to speak of God?? :confused:

I see the weather forecast calls for thunderstorms in KC today. Better watch out for those random bolts of lightning.....
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Wasn't this the conflict Germany didn't want any part of too?

Starting to lose count.
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Re: Christians slaughtering Muslims!

Anyone who waves a flag and claims to support war in the name of God is not a Christian.

I saw this guy named John Hagee on some church channel as i was surfing one night and came across him praising what the Coalition Forces are doing in Iraq.
                        he was quoting scripture and pointing out similarities of what the bible says and what is really happening.
                        He was basically cheering on the war and using the bible as his validator.

I got a different message from the very scriptures he was quoting.

To me, the bible tells the story of our time from beginning to end because God knows and has known all along who will be in his kingdom and who won't be.
                        The bible tells stories of wars, claims there will be wars and rumors of wars, but not once did i read anything that made me want to say "Go USA, Kill those barbaric fucks!" while waving my American Flag in the air.
                        Those are NOT the actions of a God fearing Christian.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                          Anyone who waves a flag and claims to support war in the name of God is not a Christian.

I saw this guy named John Hagee on some church channel as i was surfing one night and came across him praising what the Coalition Forces are doing in Iraq.
                          he was quoting scripture and pointing out similarities of what the bible says and what is really happening.
                          He was basically cheering on the war and using the bible as his validator.

I got a different message from the very scriptures he was quoting.

To me, the bible tells the story of our time from beginning to end because God knows and has known all along who will be in his kingdom and who won't be.
                          The bible tells stories of wars, claims there will be wars and rumors of wars, but not once did i read anything that made me want to say "Go USA, Kill those barbaric fucks!" while waving my American Flag in the air.
                          Those are NOT the actions of a God fearing Christian.
                          that's just it cathedral,

people can spin their texts to simultaneously
                          endorse, and exonerate, their behaviour.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John Hagee is the typical Texas Busheep. The guy's TV show is a carbon copy of what Jimmy Swaggart's show was in his heyday, and I mean that literally, down to the same music and everything.

Following that logic, it's only a matter of time before he gets caught with a prostitute and we never have to hear from him again
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Loki
                              Roadie
                              • Nov 2004

haw haw. let the braggarts and highwaymen worketh their snake oil sales. thine reward is not theirs. huzzah.
                              "Art is a lie that tells the truth."

Comment

Working...