• Show
Clear All
  • thome
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Mar 2005

Your wrong ?

Go back and read page 6 of LONDON ATTACKED
    am i missing something here.Lies of Words wrongly Used
    to describe.... It just pisses me off to no extent.

Neo Con:
    Critics of the term argue that the word is overused and lacks coherent definition. For instance, they note that many so-called neoconservatives vehemently disagree with one another on major issues. They also point out that the meaning has changed over time. Whereas the term was originally used for former Democrats who embraced the welfare state but aggressively opposed the Soviet Union, now the term is primarily used to describe those who support an aggressive worldwide foreign policy against radical Islam and terrorists. The term is also used to describe those who are accused of adopting a "unilateral" foreign policy rather than relying on United Nations consensus and actions.

• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who gives a fuck! People use terms like "Liberal" to describe anyone that they don't agree with all the time. Where's your outrage on that? Nobody gives a shit about your pet cause regarding semantics, so move on or STFU. If they did, they would have replied in the other thread then, wouldn't they have? You're just wasting bandwidth.

Comment

• thome
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Mar 2005

You still wont believe your own wrong.
      I dont spell good so im ignorant?

Hook, Line, Snag: I They also point out that the meaning has changed over time. Whereas the term was originally used for former Democrats who embraced the welfare state but aggressively opposed the Soviet Union, now the term is primarily used to describe..........

as... liable from leftist radicals.

Comment

• thome
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Who gives a fuck! People use terms like "Liberal" to describe anyone that they don't agree with all the time. Where's your outrage on that? Nobody gives a shit about your pet cause regarding semantics, so move on or STFU. If they did, they would have replied in the other thread then, wouldn't they have? You're just wasting bandwidth.
        Im done with this but your sig wastes more band width
        than all my posts combined...... jagoff.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Can somebody give me one good reason why I shouldn't delete every fucking thing this troll says?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• thome
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Mar 2005

I wonder if you could say the same about yourself?

Then you can break all my fingers if it makes it better.

I think were all just trying to relate here on some level.

I respect your position in this forum.
            Not your opinion of others you are entitled to that even if i disagree.

I think your wrong You feel the same of me whats the big deal?

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe it has something to do with your being an illiterate clown and that I get splitting migraines just reading your kindergarten dropout level bullshit?
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I think it's hilarious that the thread title is grammatically incorrect. Can't even pair up two words together correctly.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Can somebody give me one good reason why I shouldn't delete every fucking thing this troll says?
                  I can't.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• thome
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    I think it's hilarious that the thread title is grammatically incorrect. Can't even pair up two words together correctly.
                    Here the Kings English for ya You are Wronge.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                      I can't.
                      I can, because removing other people's opinions because they differ from someone else's is hypocritical at best.

Spam is one thing, but this thread isn't spam in my opinion.
                      It is the opinion of the author, and it is a valid one.

And also, if this thread deserves deletion then so does a hell of a lot of the posts Ford has posted here himself over the years.

A thread claiming that missiles were attached to the jets that hit the Twin Towers comes to mind.

Ford, where is your sense of fairness, bro?
                      So what, the thread annoys you and you don't agree.
                      Can you not debate the issue and then move on?
                      Why does the word "delete" even come to mind in the form of censorship?

These kinds of things are what scares me about the Democratic Party ever winning another election.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                        I can, because removing other people's opinions because they differ from someone else's is hypocritical at best.

Spam is one thing, but this thread isn't spam in my opinion.
                        It is the opinion of the author, and it is a valid one.

And also, if this thread deserves deletion then so does a hell of a lot of the posts Ford has posted here himself over the years.

A thread claiming that missiles were attached to the jets that hit the Twin Towers comes to mind.

Ford, where is your sense of fairness, bro?
                        So what, the thread annoys you and you don't agree.
                        Can you not debate the issue and then move on?
                        Why does the word "delete" even come to mind in the form of censorship?

These kinds of things are what scares me about the Democratic Party ever winning another election.
                        Come on dude I was kidding. It's not hard to skip over his worthless posts. I am definitely not a supporter of any kind of censoship.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Most disturbing.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                            Come on dude I was kidding. It's not hard to skip over his worthless posts. I am definitely not a supporter of any kind of censoship.
                            I know you don't support censorship, but i am beginning to wonder about Ford.
                            Unless he was kidding too, but history tends to make me think he wasn't, lol.

I quoted the wrong post in the first place, lmmfao.

Oooops!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The guy's opinions have nothing to do with it.

hiz compleet andd totil ilitterassy doez. i cant reed his stoopid shit withoute geting a migraine.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...