Just remember not to be too nice to Ed,Sam, and Mike.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thefive

Just remember not to be too nice to Ed,Sam, and Mike.

First of all I am saying this politely .
    Just been reading many posts. Some of you are way too nice. Remember we are Roth fans. Just remember not to be too nice to Eddie, Alex, Mike and Sammy.

Eddie, Alex,Mike and Sammy do not care about us Roth fans. It is the truth. They dont care. Roth views the reunion as a fan perspective. Thats one of the reasons Roth would even do a reunion. He cares about his fans. I know that Dave has other reasons doing a reunion but that is a given.

thefive
    Dave has always been the gentlemen since 1985. It took him 2 years to do a Playboy Interview to vent his anger. August 1987 Playboy. Very good interview
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

You obviously dont read my posts.
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• thefive

Well I didnt say everyone and all posts.
      I am happy to hear that your not too nice to Eddie, Alex and Mike and Sammy.
      thefive

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Im not sure if they are all assholes, or all cunts. Perhaps they are the adjoining partition that holds the two orrifices together ??
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Wayne L.

I'm a dedicated VH/DLR era fan myself but you have to be CRAZY in the head mentally if you take it way too seriously & personally by not wanting to be nice to Eddie, Alex, Sammy & Mike if you met them.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Edward favors a reunion with Dave but Alex hates Dave...

Comment

• thefive

I am talking about the message boards about being nice to them and posts like yours. You must be a Sammy VH era fan to say something like this.

Have you said anthing bad about Sammy Era Van Halen on these message boards or any other board? Face it PAL Eddie doesnt give a shit about YOU!!!!! And your CRAZY in the head if you think he cares about you.

I'm a dedicated VH/DLR era fan myself but you have to be CRAZY in the head mentally if you take it way too seriously & personally by not wanting to be nice to Eddie, Alex, Sammy & Mike if you met them.
              Last edited by thefive; 03-11-2004, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was January 1987 Penthouse, not Playboy. I have it.
                Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• nutts
                  Groupie
                  • Jan 2004

Dave would be willing to go Halening again , but Sam
                  obvously supplying Ed w/ the booze.Al & Mikes opinion is whatever Ed wants. The formula behind Van Hagar I have revealed.
                  GO!

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Roth Grrl

It's Dave or nothing for me. Especially after the way the Lying Dutchmen treated him. For chrissakes, they're even trying to erase Dave's impact on the band (just look at that piece of shit updated "official" website of theirs; Dave's practically non-existent there history wise!)

Van HATIN can go to hell
                    "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• thefive

It was Playboy August 1987 with Paulina Pork on the Cover. I have the issue.

Maybe there is a Penthouse interview. If so tell me. I like to read it.

It was January 1987 Penthouse, not Playboy. I have it.
                      thefive

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Hmmmm...

thefive, you haven't been reading enough posts.

I wouldn't trust the lying dutchmen with a damn thing. I bet they go dumpster diving on the weekends looking for other people's credit card info. Especially Al. There's something so untrustworthy about him.

Mikey seems like a guy I could trust. And I'd bet I could push him around and make him do shit because he's too nice.

Comment

• Dave IS VH

I hate Sammy and Van Hagar!!!!!!!!

In all of my posts I have been pro Dave and Anti Sammy and Van Hagar, that is what I'm here for other wise I'll be at Sammy's thread.

:pissl:

Comment

• thefive

I like your post Dave is VH.
                            thefive

Comment

• Dave IS VH

Thanks thefive!!!!!!

Comment

Working...