This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lou

When is the baseball draft

Can someone please tell me when the fantasy baseball draft is? And I'd like to have a live one. Therefore the people who want auto still don't have to come and everyone wins.
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Waiting on POJO, ain't seen hide nor hair of him.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'm around...

Lou...I wouldn't mind a live draft...but I don't know how successful that it would be...

it's not a pay league...and Idon't feel like wasting a whole saturday or sunday live drafting for a league I can't win money in...

just a thought...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Closing this one, ya'll can bullshit in the other baseball thread....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

Yeah just bear in mind I have the power to re-open it

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Oooooooooooooooh......

Sheesh, rookie mods.....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

Hey I ain't no rookie, I was modding this place in 2002 before it went down

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
                  Hey I ain't no rookie, I was modding this place in 2002 before it went down
                  Yeah, you're right...

Just don't punish me by having me listen to Hagar ballads...

Comment

Working...