PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper: Only Women Bleed or I never Cry?

rustoffa
07-15-2005, 01:07 PM
Alice can really belt out a tear jerker I tell ya. Sometimes when I gots my baby hangin' upside down by the kitchen sink, I put on a good Alice sad song to set the ahhm-be-aunce.

What's your favorite or do you have other ideas????

Big Fat Sammy
07-15-2005, 02:49 PM
Desperado!

"I'm a killlller!!!!"

I saw him last year.....he's looking scarier by the day, even without make-up :D

blueturk
07-15-2005, 07:56 PM
"Only Women Bleed", "I Never Cry", "You And Me", "How You Gonna See Me Now"...fucking pieces of housewife muzak fron a back-stabbing faux rocker who dumped his original band (who were also his friends from high school) to be a bigger "star". Fuck Alice Cooper.

LoungeMachine
07-15-2005, 08:00 PM
He now must reconcile the fact he doesn't drink, doesn't like people who do, yet is the owner of a BAR that carries his name.

Well, there's always golf, right Vince?

diamondsgirl
07-15-2005, 10:00 PM
Anyhoo..

I like Only Women Bleed

rustoffa
07-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
"Only Women Bleed", "I Never Cry", "You And Me", "How You Gonna See Me Now"...fucking pieces of housewife muzak fron a back-stabbing faux rocker who dumped his original band (who were also his friends from high school) to be a bigger "star".

LMMFAO!!!!

Bro, you nailed that to the fucking wall!

monkeythe
07-16-2005, 10:33 PM
I really like Lita Ford's version of only women bleed

Roy Munson
07-18-2005, 09:45 AM
"Year of the Cat" is a good one.

:D

Anonymous
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Beh... despite all the anti-Alice propaganda here, I still cuntsider the man as one of the gratest rock stars ever. And 'Only Women Bleed' rules, I tell ya. Beautiful music.

Cheers! :bottle:

Mr. Vengeance
07-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Alice is the man.....

I Never Cry is the ultimate Alice ballad and I've actually been drunk enough to sing it at Karaoke....

And that's fucking drunk!

blueturk
07-19-2005, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Beh... despite all the anti-Alice propaganda here, I still cuntsider the man as one of the gratest rock stars ever. And 'Only Women Bleed' rules, I tell ya. Beautiful music.

Cheers! :bottle:

Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Alice is the man.....

I Never Cry is the ultimate Alice ballad and I've actually been drunk enough to sing it at Karaoke....

And that's fucking drunk!

How's that Barry Manilow web site coming along?

sammysucks65
07-20-2005, 05:34 PM
hey did gnr cover only women bleed? cause i know they performed with alice cooper