X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soul Reaper
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2005

you've probably seen this before...

i found this article while searching our name on Uncle Google..

Roth Army

Oliver Hurley
    Friday August 27, 2004
    The Guardian

Lest you ever dare overlook the fact that former Van Halen vocalist David Lee Roth is the greatest frontman ever, he's accumulated an entire Roth Army that has marched on to the net in order to not-so-gently remind you of Diamond Dave's inexorable raawk credentials.
    Utterly relentless in its dedication to "honouring the commander-in-chief of rock'n'roll", the 8,000-strong cyber-posse can equally be relied upon to denounce Sammy Hagar - who they trust will shortly discover that he has "more hairs on his ass than his head" - at every available opportunity.

Indeed, the sheer abhorrence of Hagar - who replaced DLR in Van Halen in 1985 - is matched only by what must surely rank as the web's finest library of Rothisms. Suffice to say that anyone who muses, "I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass," or, "I'm kinda like Darth Vader in the Star Wars sequel: you know you ain't seen the last of me and chances are I could be your father," is decidedly more rock'n'roll than you.
    Shame about the music though.

· rotharmy.com

· Send any comments or feedback about this article to friday.review@guardian.co.uk
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I dont remember seeing that...anyone else?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Don't remember that, either.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...