PDA

View Full Version : If DLR ain't in the Band... Nobody gives a fuck about a VH tour

WJXJ
03-11-2004, 08:29 PM
Now shut the fuck up

nutts
03-11-2004, 09:40 PM
Duh....but I guess it must be stated.

thefive
03-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Yeah I second the motion. The Dave Motion.
thefive

Dave IS VH
03-12-2004, 01:37 AM
yeah, I'm the same way it's has to be Dave in VH or nothing, but they must keep the rumors posted to get the fat old ladies, hot and horny for a Van Hagar reunion.

Fuck Van Halen if Dave isn't involved.

Wayne L.
03-12-2004, 02:53 PM
I would like to see Eddie & Dave onstage one more time speaking as an old VH/DLR era fan, but Van Halen is all about Eddie Van Halen, has always been about EVH, will always be about EVH, no matter who the frontman is for the band whether that be Dave, Sammy or whoever, I'm looking forward to the upcoming VH/SH reunion tour even though I'm not planning on going, all this constant whining is about as PATHETIC as you can get from a bunch of mental losers.

Terry
03-12-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Van Halen is all about Eddie Van Halen, has always been about EVH, will always be about EVH, no matter who the frontman is for the band

If Dave's not there, it's not Van Halen. It's some other band.

I third the motion that unless Dave's involved, fuck Van Halen.

BigBadBrian
03-17-2004, 05:44 PM
I would like to see Eddie & Dave onstage one more time speaking as an old VH/DLR era fan, but Van Halen is all about Eddie Van Halen, has always been about EVH, will always be about EVH, no matter who the frontman is for the band whether that be Dave, Sammy or whoever, I'm looking forward to the upcoming VH/SH reunion tour even though I'm not planning on going, all this constant whining is about as PATHETIC as you can get from a bunch of mental losers.

Shut up, grammar boy. :lol:

Seshmeister
03-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Shut up, grammar boy. :lol:

:D

Big Troubles
03-17-2004, 08:19 PM

What the fuck are you talking about? If VH was only about Ed, then it would be a one man show. And the last few years they were playing it pretty much was...thats the problem. Ed and his ego. It's not a fact that he's the end all to the band. He's 1/4 of what they put out. But I can tell you that when Dave was in the group Ed's participation was just laying the tracks and playing the guitar. Dave wrote most of what is classic to this day. So take your Sam & Ed party back to the links and mind your manners in The Army, or we'll force you to your knees and make you bark quicker than Sam after 8oz of that Tequila Piss he peddles.