X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAN HLN CA
    Foot Soldier
    • Apr 2005

Hold The Press!!!!!!!!

Hot off the Blabbermouth site-and my friends it dont get any better than this- 'kuntroid' really knows his place in the HOF will be holding Gary's hand.

Sammy Hagar spoke to Doug Podell of Detroit's WRIF 101.1 FM earlier this month about the current status of VAN HALEN and his upcoming solo album, tentatively due in early 2006. When asked to comment on the rumors that VAN HALEN may once again have been shelved following reports of internal disagreements, Hagar said, "It's really a shame… I don't know what happened. But, you know, Eddie [Van Halen] and I… everybody knows… I thought it was gonna be OK, and it wasn't OK. We did some great shows — don't get me wrong; we did some amazing shows in the Detroit area and some [other] places — but there were times off stage when him and I were… they were holding us back. We don't get along anymore. This guy… I'm sure he'd tell you a whole different story, but from my perspective, he doesn't know how to have fun, he doesn't wanna have fun, he wants to be a miserable human being and make everyone around him miserable. He just goes around firing people, and he tried to fire some of my people, [and I went], 'Get the hell outta here, man. This guy works for me, not you.' He's not any fun to be around. David Lee Roth was more fun to be around. [laughs] Unless he changes to where Mike [Anthony] and I can even handle being around… His brother can't even stand to be around him, but his brother is his brother, so he goes over and tries to deal with him all the time. If the guy wants to come around and say, 'Hey, look, let's go back to being friends and being happy musicians and playing music for the people,' and get rid of these $150, $200 dollar ticket prices and all this crap, then we could probably do it again. But I would never do it again for those prices — never ever ever. And I can say never ever ever. People say, 'Don't ever say never.' Well, I'm saying it. [laughs] but that's part of the deal. And the other thing, I wouldn’t do it unless we could become friends, and he's gotta change, 'cause I'm happy — I'm having a blast."

with that said if the boys wanna charge 200-300 a head for the 2006 Tour theyd still sellout each show in EVERY city........96 reunion was a build up the real one... 2006 WDFA & Still we OWN your Sheep Tour.

1st single 'Another One Bites the Dust' best cover since 'Got Me'

Stern is just gonna keep Dave entertained with a grin and bare it before an eat em & smile bomb gets dropped. The Forum is waiting for its soldiers to come home.

Wanna vote again? the odds just went back to 2:1

Were in for a very long nite! DONT WORRY B HOPPEE
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Wish I could tag your post onto the other thread man, its celebrations
    all around !
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Buh-bye sheep fucker!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• BrownSound1
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

That is the most sensible "interview" from Sammy Hagar I've ever heard. Sure he takes a jab at Dave, BUT what he says about EVH, and the outrageous ticket prices is absolute truth? Who would have ever thought the day would come that I would actually agree with Hagar? That's actually happened one other time, and that's when he says he was fired from VH. I believed his side of the story over Edward's..plus Dave said the same thing.

Comment

Working...