PDA

View Full Version : John Loftus, Fomer U.S. Deputy Attorney General: Bin laden Was CIA Stooge

Hardrock69
07-20-2005, 10:15 AM
http://www.navyseals.com/community/articles/article.cfm?id=4328

Nickdfresh
07-20-2005, 12:21 PM
From a Speech by John Loftus, former U.S. Deputy Attorney General

Holocaust Remembrance Day
Yom Ha Shoah - 2004
Jewish Community News, August 2004

He said, for example, the files for the Muslim Brotherhood were almost nothing. There were just a few newspaper clippings. I called Bob up and said, “Bob, that's wrong. The CIA has enormous files on the Muslim Brotherhood, volumes of them. I know because I read them a quarter of a century ago.” He said, “What do you mean?”

Here's how you can find all of the missing secrets about the Muslim Brotherhood -- and you can do this too. I said, “Bob, go to your computer and type in two words into the search part. Type the word “Vanna,” V-a-n-n-a. He said, “Yeah.” Type in “Nazi.” Bob typed the two words in, and out came 30 to 40 articles from around the world. He read them and called me back and said, “Oh my God, what have we done?”

What I'm doing today is doing what I'm doing now: I'm educating a new generation in the CIA that the Muslim Brotherhood was a fascist organization that was hired by Western Intelligence that evolved over time into what we today know as al Qaeda.

This is nothing new. Watch the second part of this BBC series, The Power of Nightmares (in my sig) for more info on how Neo Cons and "Islamofascists" joined forces in the 80's, and what happened when they ran out of Soviet commies to fight.

Hardrock69
07-20-2005, 04:48 PM
See the U.S. Government NEEDS to have an "enemy".

When the cold war fell apart in 1991, suddenly they had no "enemies".

So what is a neo-fascist government to do? :eek:

CREATE SOME NEW ENEMIES!!!!!

God help us if we were ever able to actually live in peace and harmony on this planet...

:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
07-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
See the U.S. Government NEEDS to have an "enemy".

The U.S. Government does have enemies. They are called LIBERALS.

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
07-20-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer:cool:

DLR'sCock
07-20-2005, 06:33 PM

Humanity has an ememy, right wing lunatic fascist nut jobs....

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Humanity has an ememy, right wing lunatic fascist nut jobs....

A voice of reason at last... :D

Keeyth
07-20-2005, 08:00 PM

Those liberals are like the boogey man in your closet, huh Bri? :D:wow:

Hardrock69
07-21-2005, 01:16 AM
BBB is a fucking Left-Wing Extremist pillow-biting tree-hugger.

He feels so guilty about it he has to continually pretend (to himself as well) that he is actually some kind of hard core right-wing Neo-Fascist asshole, but I can see right through that facade...

He is actually upset because he has to waste too much of his time trying to convince us all of his conservative Christian Zealot values, and as a result his petunia garden is not getting the loving care it requires....