PDA

View Full Version : CVH DVD Press Campaign

Shaun Ponsonby
07-25-2005, 03:01 PM
I had the idea whilst reading Matt White's thread, that if we contact as many websites/radio stations/magazines as possible, Warner might finally give in and release a CVH DVD.

I have already contacted Blabbermouth and a couple of Radio stations in the UK, it would be great if people could do stuff on your side. Try and get a contact for Warners and bombard them with e-mails/letters/computer viruses until they finally give in.

I have reached boiling point, and I am not giving in until we have won.

This is what I have been e-mailing...

" The Van Halen brothers, and Warner Records, constantly release Van Halen DVDs and CDs featuring frontman Sammy Hagar, a man many die hard Van Halen fans despise. Because, as we all know, original frontman David Lee Roth fronted the band through their glory years, and during his time with the band have sold 34 million albums to date, compared to the 16 million sold with Hagar, and the 500,000 sold with third frontman, former Extreme frontman, Gary Cherone.

So, maybe you can understand the frustration that Van Halen's real fans feel when you can currently buy 2 live Videos/DVDs featuring Sammy Hagar on vocals and a greatest hits Video/DVD featuring 13 Sammy Hagar-era videos and just 3 David Lee Roth-era videos.

However, the Van Halen brothers constantly claim that footage of the band from 1978-1984 does not exist. Well, I here have proof that a lot of footage DOES in fact exsist. The following list contains each and every known concert footage of Van Halen between 1978 and 1984...

1.) 5/13/79: Orpheum Theater, Boston MA....Video recordings Exists.

2.) The "WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST" "WORLD INVASION" Tour 1980....
"A Dutch cinematographer (reportedly named Snade Krellmans) was hired to document the tour on film and the band intended to release a documentary that would rival the WHO's The KIds Are Alright and LED ZEPPELIN's THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. UNFORTUNATELY, the footage was never released."

3.) 9/19-20/80: Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA... "At Least One of these L.A. shows was filmed. DAVE even invited the camera crew on stage to film the audience."

4.) 6/11, 12, & 13/81: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA... According to DAVE, ALL THREE OF THESE SHOWS were filmed, but only the third night was a keeper. According to WARNER BROTHERS, special attention was paid to the FIRST show...There remains some confusion about exactly which show was used for the (three) videos."

5.) 7/28/81: Capitol Centre, Largo, MD... WARNER BROTHERS films these shows.

6.) 10/11-12/82: Capitol Centre, Largo, MD...WARNER BROTHERS filmed these shows.

7.) 10/27/82: Montreal Forum, Montreal, QE...Video recordings exist.

8.) 11/13/82: Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, NY...Video recordings exist.

9.)1/16/83: Paliebro, Caracas, VENEZUELA....Video recording exist.

10) 1/22/83: Ibirapuera Gymnasium, Sao Paulo, BRAZIL...Video recording exists.

11.) 2/11/83: Auditorio Obras, Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA...Video
recording exist.

12.) 5/29/83:US FESTIVAL Glen Helen Regional Park, San Bernardino, CA...Video exist. "Four of the songs performed were included in a special ShowTime presentation of the three-day event: "Running With the Devil." "(Oh) Pretty Woman," "You Really got ME," " and "Happy Trails". The film was done by Pacific Video and was produced by Robert Lombard and Noel Monk. Donn Landee was in charge of the audio. All four tunes were touched up with numerous overdubs prior to being shown."

13.) 3/26/04: Capitol Centre, Largo, MD...

WARNER BROTHERS films this show.

14.) 4/19/84: Montreal Forum, MOntreal, QE...Video recording exist.

15.) 8/18/84: Donington Park Castle, Donington, Leicestershire, UK...This VAN HALEN show was FILMED and the performance of "Hot For Teacher" was used by European MTV.

Now, I myself have managed to obtain a bootleg DVD of Van Halen @ the US FEST in 1983, along with other footage including-

-Promotional footage for Van Halen's debut album
-Van Halen performing on TV stations
-Promo videos for Pretty Woman/Jump/Panama/Hot For Teacher
-Countless interviews
-A short film made for TV supposedly showing Van Halen backstage at the US FEST in 1983.

So, we at the Roth Army are sick of both Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Warner Bros Records conning REAL Van Halen fans with the rubbish they have produced since 1985. WE WANT SOME OFFICIAL LIVE DOCUMENTS, WE WANT A RETROSPECTIVE DVD WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IMPOSTER WE KNOW AS SAMMY HGAR-THE RED ROCKED TAMPON.

We do, however need as much public attention in the rock world as possible, so we would appreciate it if you could report on our cause, along with the other places I am going to contact.

Thankyou very much,
Shaun Ponsonby,
One of the 15,000 members of the Roth Army.

Here is where we live- www.rotharmy.com"

PLEASE HELP.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-25-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm just about to contact BRUE DICKINSON (yes, THAT Bruce Dickinson), because he presents THE BBCs Rock Show on both Radio 2 and Radio 6.

guwapo_rocker
07-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Computer viruses??

Dude?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Yea, that was a joke.

Vinnie Velvet
07-25-2005, 04:24 PM
Excellent idea, Shaun.

Surprised Alex hasn't thought of releasing old shows on DVD.

Afterall, its just more money in his pockets without having to record an album or tour.

Then again, Al was never the brightest person in the band.

hollywood5150
07-25-2005, 04:36 PM
Wow............Any REAL fan knows that CVH has plenty of footage.

If the real fans would READ the old shit, mag articles etc. they would know.

It shloudn't take a OLD fan to buy an encyclopedia to find this out.

hollywood5150
07-25-2005, 04:37 PM
THose books have been out since 99-00, the 3rd edition is being worked on.

so why the news flash??

Shaun Ponsonby
07-25-2005, 04:46 PM
Just e-mailed BRUCE DICKINSON (yes, THAT Bruce Dickinson) and told him all this. I hope that BRUCE DICKINSON replies.

Even if he doesn't do anything, how cool would it be if BRUCE DICKINSON replied personally?

Actually, I know for a fact that Bruce is a Dave man himself. He reccommended 'VH1' on his show's website, and called Dave an "IRREPLACEABLE FRONTMAN".

Shaun Ponsonby
07-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
THose books have been out since 99-00, the 3rd edition is being worked on.

so why the news flash??

In 99-00 I was 11-12 and was just getting into music big time.

Not to mention the fact that I am a Bristish person living in British Britain. In British Britain, things about Van Halen are not seen in the general press very often, you have to buy classic rock magazines, which I have only been doing for around 18 months.

The other thing I could have done was look over the internet, but I didn't know all this stuff about Dave & VH until I found this site in a Business Studies class in 2003, I only joined the site in October of last year, originally just to download the bootlegs. but I ended up posting quite often.

So, to cut a long story short, this is the first time I have seen this information.

fret_buzz_blues
07-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Just e-mailed BRUCE DICKINSON (yes, THAT Bruce Dickinson) and told him all this. I hope that BRUCE DICKINSON replies.

Even if he doesn't do anything, how cool would it be if BRUCE DICKINSON replied personally?

Actually, I know for a fact that Bruce is a Dave man himself. He reccommended 'VH1' on his show's website, and called Dave an "IRREPLACEABLE FRONTMAN".
Yes, that would be very fucking cool.:D

Dave's PA Rental
07-25-2005, 10:53 PM
hey Shaun...welcome to the party...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8137&highlight=petition

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 06:00 AM
Yea, I signed that.

But, that isn't really PRESSURING Warners. I know it worked for the U2 one, but there were already several U2 DVDs available when they released that one, there are none available for CVH.

I will, however, add the petition's web address to my e-mails.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 06:05 AM
This morning, I was listening to one of the radio stations I contacted, and they read my e-mail and then played 'Just Like Paradise'.

It has begun.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 07:58 AM
I have contacted 27 radio stations this morning/afternoon, most of which have been local.

PEOPLE NEED TO BE WORKING ON THE USA!!

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 08:00 AM
I'm about to phone a friend of mine who owns a large collection of guitar magazines, somebody THERE will be interested in something from Eddie Van Halen's glden years.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 08:04 AM
WARNER BROS RECORDS

Contact Information
Address: 3300 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505-4694

Phone: 818-846-9090

Fax: 818-846-8474

Chairman and CEO: Tom Whalley
SVP Media Relations: Bill Bentley

HAVEN'T FOUND AN E-MAIL YET

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 08:16 AM
OK, I don't have the ACTUAL e-mail address for Bill Bentley, but I have found a way to contact him. The link below takes you to a page which is a contact form for Warners SVP Media relations Twar Bill Bentley, its actually to ask a uestion about Eric Clapton, but YOU NEED to tell him to tell Tom Whalley to release some CVH stuff on DVD.

http://www.marketwire.com/mw/emailprcntct?id=C75BD47FD1CA611D

It'll do for now.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Just sent them this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Right, I don't give a DAMN about Eric Crapton, this is the closet I could get to contacting Warner Bros Records via e-mail.

I have been sending the following words (via e-mail) to countless radio stations, magazines and websites

" The Van Halen brothers, and Warner Records, constantly release Van Halen DVDs and CDs featuring frontman Sammy Hagar, a man many die hard Van Halen fans despise. Because, as we all know, original frontman David Lee Roth fronted the band through their glory years, and during his time with the band have sold 34 million albums to date, compared to the 16 million sold with Hagar, and the 500,000 sold with third frontman, former Extreme frontman, Gary Cherone.

So, maybe you can understand the frustration that Van Halen's real fans feel when you can currently buy 2 live Videos/DVDs featuring Sammy Hagar on vocals and a greatest hits Video/DVD featuring 13 Sammy Hagar-era videos and just 3 David Lee Roth-era videos.

However, the Van Halen brothers constantly claim that footage of the band from 1978-1984 does not exist. Well, I here have proof that a lot of footage DOES in fact exsist. The following list contains each and every known concert footage of Van Halen between 1978 and 1984...

"A Dutch cinematographer (reportedly named Snade Krellmans) was hired to document the tour on film and the band intended to release a documentary that would rival the WHO's The KIds Are Alright and LED ZEPPELIN's THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. UNFORTUNATELY, the footage was never released."

3.) 9/19-20/80: Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA... "At Least One of these L.A. shows was filmed. DAVE even invited the camera crew on stage to film the audience."

4.) 6/11, 12, & 13/81: Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA... According to DAVE, ALL THREE OF THESE SHOWS were filmed, but only the third night was a keeper. According to WARNER BROTHERS, special attention was paid to the FIRST show...There remains some confusion about exactly which show was used for the (three) videos."

6.) 10/11-12/82: Capitol Centre, Largo, MD...WARNER BROTHERS filmed these shows.

8.) 11/13/82: Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale, NY...Video recordings exist.

recording exist.

12.) 5/29/83:US FESTIVAL Glen Helen Regional Park, San Bernardino, CA...Video exist. "Four of the songs performed were included in a special ShowTime presentation of the three-day event: "Running With the Devil." "(Oh) Pretty Woman," "You Really got ME," " and "Happy Trails". The film was done by Pacific Video and was produced by Robert Lombard and Noel Monk. Donn Landee was in charge of the audio. All four tunes were touched up with numerous overdubs prior to being shown."

15.) 8/18/84: Donington Park Castle, Donington, Leicestershire, UK...This VAN HALEN show was FILMED and the performance of "Hot For Teacher" was used by European MTV.

Now, I myself have managed to obtain a bootleg DVD of Van Halen @ the US FEST in 1983, along with other footage including-

-Countless interviews
-A short film made for TV supposedly showing Van Halen backstage at the US FEST in 1983.

So, we at the Roth Army are sick of both Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Warner Bros Records conning REAL Van Halen fans with the rubbish they have produced since 1985. WE WANT SOME OFFICIAL LIVE DOCUMENTS, WE WANT A RETROSPECTIVE DVD WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IMPOSTER WE KNOW AS SAMMY HGAR-THE RED ROCKED TAMPON.

We do, however need as much public attention in the rock world as possible, so we would appreciate it if you could report on our cause, along with the other places I am going to contact.

There is also an online petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/rotharmy/petition.html

Thankyou very much,
Shaun Ponsonby,
One of the 15,000 members of the Roth Army.

Here is where we live- www.rotharmy.com"

Now, we are SICK of the bullshit from both The Van Halen Brothers and Warner. So, if indeed this link is valid, and I am in fact contacting who I think I'm contacting, I would ask you to KINDLY go to the head of Warner and tell him that he might as well release a REAL Van Halen DVD which DOES NOT feature Sammy Hagar, which DOES NOT feature Gary Cherone, but ONLY features David Lee Roth. If he does not do this, there will be A LOT of angry music fans, there are 15,000 members of our site alone, and it is not even an official site, compared to the 800 at sammyhagar.net, which is the main Sammy Hagar fan forum.

If work begins on the DVD now then you could have it out for Christmas. If you choose to ignore us, then you will be making a HUGE mistake, because when 15,000 people work together, they can achieve anything.

We WILL get this, whether The Van Halens and Warner want it or not."

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I have just contacted Dave's official web hoster...

I am not consulting you about a website I want to start, I am asking you to advertise something on DAVID LEE ROTH'S official site. Please post this somewhere, as it is important to EACH and EVERY David Lee Roth fan. Thanks.
------------------------------
THE CLASSIC VAN HALEN DVD PRESS CAMPAIGN

I had the idea whilst reading a thread at The Roth Army, that if we contact as many websites/radio stations/magazines as possible, Warner might finally give in and release a Classic Van Halen DVD.

I have already contacted Blabbermouth and a couple of Radio stations in the UK (23 to be exact), it would be great if people could do stuff as well. Try and get a contact for Warners and bombard them with e-mails/letters/computer viruses until they finally give in.

recording exist.

15.) 8/18/84: Donington Park Castle, Donington, Leicestershire, UK...This VAN HALEN show was FILMED and the performance of "Hot For Teacher" was used by European MTV and BBC TV show "The Old Grey Whistle Test".

-Countless interviews
-+ some of the footage listed.

So, we at the Roth Army are sick of both Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Warner Bros Records conning REAL Van Halen fans with the rubbish they have produced since 1985. WE WANT SOME OFFICIAL LIVE DOCUMENTS, WE WANT A RETROSPECTIVE DVD WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IMPOSTER WE KNOW AS SAMMY HAGAR-THE RED ROCKED TAMPON.

There is an online petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/rotharmy/petition.html"

IF YOU ARE A VAN HALEN FAN, PLEASE HELP.
I have also been able to find the following contact information for Warner Bros Records.

Burbank, CA 91505-4694

Thankyou very much,
Shaun Ponsonby,
One of the 15,000+ members of the Roth Army

Here is where we live- www.rotharmy.com

It would be highly appreciated if this was put up on Dave's official page. Of course, you must consult it with Dave if need be.

Thankyou very much.

Sarge's Little Helper
07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
I have just contacted Dave's official web hoster...

I am not consulting you about a website I want to start, I am asking you to advertise something on DAVID LEE ROTH'S official site. Please post this somewhere, as it is important to EACH and EVERY David Lee Roth fan. Thanks.
THE CLASSIC VAN HALEN DVD PRESS CAMPAIGN

I had the idea whilst reading a thread at The Roth Army, that if we contact as many websites/radio stations/magazines as possible, Warner might finally give in and release a Classic Van Halen DVD.

I have already contacted Blabbermouth and a couple of Radio stations in the UK (23 to be exact), it would be great if people could do stuff as well. Try and get a contact for Warners and bombard them with e-mails/letters/computer viruses until they finally give in.

recording exist.

15.) 8/18/84: Donington Park Castle, Donington, Leicestershire, UK...This VAN HALEN show was FILMED and the performance of "Hot For Teacher" was used by European MTV and BBC TV show "The Old Grey Whistle Test".

-Countless interviews
-+ some of the footage listed.

So, we at the Roth Army are sick of both Eddie and Alex Van Halen and Warner Bros Records conning REAL Van Halen fans with the rubbish they have produced since 1985. WE WANT SOME OFFICIAL LIVE DOCUMENTS, WE WANT A RETROSPECTIVE DVD WHICH DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IMPOSTER WE KNOW AS SAMMY HAGAR-THE RED ROCKED TAMPON.

There is an online petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/rotharmy/petition.html"

IF YOU ARE A VAN HALEN FAN, PLEASE HELP.
I have also been able to find the following contact information for Warner Bros Records.

Burbank, CA 91505-4694

Thankyou very much,
Shaun Ponsonby,
One of the 15,000+ members of the Roth Army

Here is where we live- www.rotharmy.com

It would be highly appreciated if this was put up on Dave's official page. Of course, you must consult it with Dave if need be.

Thankyou very much.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 05:07 PM
We were just wondering...

who is Sammy Hagar?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-26-2005, 05:09 PM
HA! He didn't answer!

Shaun Ponsonby
07-27-2005, 04:09 PM
WHY AREN'T I GETTING MORE GODAMN HELP FOR THIS?

When Mezro sent a letter to Spam & Co asking for an interview people were lining up to help him publicise it, and now here I am asking help with something that is MUCH more likely to work, and out of the 23 posts in this thread, 16 of them is me giving YOU information.

Is it too much to ask to copy and paste an e-mail to your local radio station/favourite magazine? It's not as if I'm asking you to travel naked to the fucking North Pole to look for Santa.

fret_buzz_blues
07-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Hey man, Warner Bros. Studios is HERE in the San Fernando Valley, where I live. It's close. I'm going to contact 95.5 KLOS, which was the station that covered the US FEST '83. They'll have proof. I will do whatever it takes man, even if I'm only 15, okay? Now, to get to Warner Bros....

katie
07-27-2005, 07:39 PM
Hi Shaun

A good idea, but Warners do not need reminding etc.
They would release this stuff asap and earn $$$$ for it.
But as we know they band have to all agree on the business side first.
So we are back again to the business side of things where the sisters want Dave on a wage and Dave wants his rightful 25% cut etc.

I admire your tenacity.

Cato
07-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Hummm....

bigc
07-28-2005, 08:12 AM
if they were nice,friendly,rational people,maybe they'd listen to fan power. But its Eddie and Alex Van Halen.

Brett
07-28-2005, 12:12 PM
You really think anyone is going to bother reading that novel? Or that they care? The delete button will be hit shortly after reading the first two sentences.

And you expect professional people's help, but you write childish insults on your letter. You lose any credibility you had with that "red rock tampon" stupidity. If you want this to be taken seriously, then act like it.

At the minimum, at least spell check what you're sending out.

And IMO this doesn't help the cause of getting classic VH stuff out there, it just sounds juvenile.

TaiChi
07-28-2005, 12:44 PM
I agree, keep it short and professional. But the idea in itself is great! Thanks! Just imagine a box-set of CVH live...

bigc
07-28-2005, 01:03 PM
you're writing for an audience of exec's and suits, you cant lower the tone by resorting to name calling.

if you stoop to juvenile insults, you'll get a juvenile response. if you seem professional and respectable, it adds an element of legitimacy to your cause.

but cyncism will erode your campaign.

great idea, but as I said...we arent dealing with rational people

katie
07-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Haun & Big C - wake up and smell the fucking coffee!
You can email all you like it will make NO difference at all until Dave & The Sisters sort out the business side between themselves first.

Do you understand???????????

DLR7884
07-28-2005, 07:21 PM
No more petitions.

They don't work.

DLR7884
At all.

fret_buzz_blues
07-28-2005, 08:25 PM
All we FUCKING ASK FOR is Classic Van Halen material released! IS THAT SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK?! Jeez...

TOM_5150
07-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I want to see the 1980 documentary footage.

katie
07-29-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
No more petitions.

They don't work.

DLR7884
At all.

Hi DLR7884
Any chance of locking this thread?
It's like fucking groundhog day in here.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by bigc
you're writing for an audience of exec's and suits, you cant lower the tone by resorting to name calling.

if you stoop to juvenile insults, you'll get a juvenile response. if you seem professional and respectable, it adds an element of legitimacy to your cause.

but cyncism will erode your campaign.

great idea, but as I said...we arent dealing with rational people

I ain't gonna get polite for a bunch of wankers in suits. I am a forum member, not a lawyer.

People in suits in fact makes me less polite and more likely to ramble on and hurl insults and spell wrong.

katie
08-01-2005, 06:40 PM

People in suits in fact makes me less polite and more likely to ramble on and hurl insults and spell wrong.

Which is why you are such a prick Shaun

bigc
08-01-2005, 06:52 PM
does shaun have a suit phobia then?

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 07:39 PM
Kind of. I never wear a suit for any occasion if I can help it. If I can't get out of it, I wear a tour T-shirt underneath.

Brett
08-01-2005, 09:12 PM
I ain't gonna get polite for a bunch of wankers in suits. I am a forum member, not a lawyer.

Probably why nobody takes you seriously.

Grow up son.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 09:32 PM
Why?

I don't wanna grow up, so I ain't gonna grow up.

In fact, how I choose to act is none of your fucking business, and I think you should shut the fuck up.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-01-2005, 09:36 PM
BTW, plenty of people take me seriously, and my e-mail has been read on several radio stations and the guy who used to present Fun House (Pat Sharpe) sent me an e-mail showing his support.

Brett
08-01-2005, 10:28 PM
Some fucking guy at a radio station showing his support? So what? Will he be releasing this footage?

Spoonboy, I'll comment wherever and whenver I want. And you will take heed, and learn from someone far more intelligent than you.

In fact, you will refer to me as "sir." Thank you.

rustoffa
08-01-2005, 10:40 PM
Why the fighting?

Campaigns are exactly that. Some work, some don't. This isn't worth fighting over.

Let's show some integrity and respect for one another's reflections and keep it on topic.

These type of petty arguments detract from the crystalline mantra of this forum.

Tap gloves and come out integrious!

Brett
08-01-2005, 11:00 PM
LOL

bigc
08-02-2005, 06:56 AM
can I take heed?

Brett, you sounded quite medieval by saying that. thy take head, you young squire.etc

DLR7884
08-02-2005, 11:33 AM
No more petitions.

They don't work.

DLR7884
At all.

Just in case you all missed it.

DLR7884
I've signed dozens of petitions since 1996 with nothing to show for it.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-02-2005, 04:45 PM
NOT A PETITION-YOU DON'T SIGN ANYTHING.

Originally posted by Brett

Fuck that.

If you ain't gonna be positive, don't post in the thread.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-02-2005, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Brett
Some fucking guy at a radio station showing his support? So what? Will he be releasing this footage?

Spoonboy, I'll comment wherever and whenver I want. And you will take heed, and learn from someone far more intelligent than you.

Step one is raising awareness, isn't it?

bigc
08-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Just in case you all missed it.

DLR7884
I've signed dozens of petitions since 1996 with nothing to show for it.

start signing tits...at least they jiggle

fret_buzz_blues
08-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Well, looks like THIS attempt got fucked.

katie
08-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Same shit - Different Day

Shaun Ponsonby
08-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by fret_buzz_blues
Well, looks like THIS attempt got fucked.

So far...so many people saying "I can't be arsed...I'd rather sit in a chair eat sausages and never achieve anything in my life. Ooooh, someon's trying to achieve something...we'll shatter HIS hopes. I'm going to be nothing but pessimistic.", or, in Katie's case "I'm going to be an ignorant cunt who never says anything good about anything."

katie
08-03-2005, 07:24 PM
So far...so many people saying "I can't be arsed...I'd rather sit in a chair eat sausages and never achieve anything in my life. Ooooh, someon's trying to achieve something...we'll shatter HIS hopes. I'm going to be nothing but pessimistic.", or, in Katie's case "I'm going to be an ignorant cunt who never says anything good about anything."

That's the spirit Shauny (LOL)