X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Retturning To The Moon and Mars

Does anyone auctually want to see this happen?, I do I mean can you imagine how cool it would be if the made it to Mars within our lifetime.

And I thought Of The Perfect Tagline for it, THE MOON, WE BETEER GET THEIR BEFORE CHINA TAKES IT OVER.

Your Thoughts?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team
  • Pink Spider
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

It takes NASA 2 years to fix tiles..

I wouldn't think that they'd send a human to Mars in 2 lifetimes.

I'm waiting for deregulation.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'd love to see it. It's time to mine the solar system for valuable natural resources instead of fucking up the place we live on...

PINK raises a very good point though; industry must make space mining profitable for it to be anything worth while in the long run.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Me too, I totally agree with the comment about the tiles.

Burt Rutans company made a good statement a few weeks ago, where they said it will only be through private enterprise that space travel and industry will become commonplace.
        Originally posted by flappo
        i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
        translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

They have been doing a hell of a lot more than fixing tiles the last 2 years.

They have redesigned damn near everything outside of the shuttle itself.
          Though i find a huge problem that construction on all of it goes to the lowest bidder.

Low cost sometimes compromises quality which directly relates to safety.

Comment

Working...