PDA

View Full Version : What do you think? CVH?

Mad_Mike
07-26-2005, 12:17 PM
I was looking to all their music figures and i thought that it could be cool if they could produce CVH figures....

spawn.com (http://www.spawn.com/toys/categorytype.aspx?categoryid=7)

Sammy Roy Hagar
07-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Actually, I am working with Todd McFarlane to produce an exclusive 'Sammy Hagar - Red Rocker' action figure line.

There will be two released: one will be called 'Cabo Sammy' with the capris and the short hair. The other (and my favorite) will be a retro Sammy figure from the 84 VOA tour, complete with the red and yellow jumpsuit and the Cant Drive 55 Dean guitar.

Watch out for those.

In the meantime, come and see our shows!

:)

Terry
07-28-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Sammy Roy Hagar
Actually, I am working with Todd McFarlane to produce an exclusive 'Sammy Hagar - Red Rocker' action figure line.

There will be two released: one will be called 'Cabo Sammy' with the capris and the short hair. The other (and my favorite) will be a retro Sammy figure from the 84 VOA tour, complete with the red and yellow jumpsuit and the Cant Drive 55 Dean guitar.

Watch out for those.

You know what the saddest part of this is? The fact that Hagar would authorize the production of said action figures if the venture was proposed to him, and there are people out there who would buy them.

SNIPER
07-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Terry
You know what the saddest part of this is? The fact that Hagar would authorize the production of said action figures if the venture was proposed to him, and there are people out there who would buy them.

Hey, Im gonna buy a few of each and shoot them with my bb gun and blow them up with firecrackers. fuck yeah! that will be some fun shit!

SNIPER
07-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey is there gonna be a fat Sammy too?

guwapo_rocker
07-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Will Ed's come with an assortment of bottles and little

Marlboro packs?

SNIPER
07-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Eds will come with an assortment of all types of cancer.

Mad_Mike
07-28-2005, 06:20 PM

Watch out for those.

He he.....

Actually i was talkin' about Van Halen... And CLASSIC VH! With the band who re-wrote rock history. Not the band who turned it into "easy listening"....:mad:

Nickdfresh
07-28-2005, 06:30 PM

http://www.stupid.com/images/spam-title.jpg http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Advertising%20Page/adronal.jpg

DLR7884
07-28-2005, 07:23 PM
I didn't know Sammy Roy Hagar was posting from Canada!

DLR7884
Why the hell would he be in Canada?

Matt White
07-29-2005, 03:34 AM
Action figure?!?

Well...There was an EVH "puppet" stumbling around half-full arenas last summer........

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
I didn't know Sammy Roy Hagar was posting from Canada!

DLR7884
Why the hell would he be in Canada?

Sammy Hagar is not allowed in Canada!!

It's precautionary, we don't want Bland Cow disease up here.

canadiandlrgirl
07-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Will Ed's come with an assortment of bottles and little

Marlboro packs?
LMAO...good one GR:D

Roth & Roll
07-29-2005, 11:03 PM
Alex's should come with a neck brace and alimony checks.

house0paincakes
07-30-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by SNIPER
Eds will come with an assortment of all types of cancer.

Totally uncalled for. Bash Ed all you want, but the cancer is no joke.