X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMAN64
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

The Early Years?

I ALMOST PICKED IT UP YESTERDAY FOR 10.00 BUT WANTED SOME OPINIONS FIRST. DOES IT SUCK, OR IS IT WORTH A WATCH. I DID PICK UP THE FREDDIE MERCURY TRIBUTE AT WEMBLEY IN 1992. THAT WAS WORTH 20.00. AWESOME SHOW. 70K FANS SINGING EVERY WORD. GAVE ME GOOSE BUMPS A FEW TIMES. ANYWAY, ANY OPINIONS ON THE EARLY YEARS DVD WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS.
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

There are several threads about this, just search the forum.

And, yes, The Freddie Mercury Tribute does give you goosebumps, but I could have done without Elton John and Axl Pose doing Bo Rhap.

However, I can let them off for doing that, with the David Bowie/Mick Ronson/Ian Hunter/Queen collabaration on 'All The Young Dudes'.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Fuck, you could spend 10.00 on a 12 pack of Busch beer......you know where that's gonna go, right?

It's worth 10 dollars.....anyone into collecting VH related stuff should have it. It sure as hell ain't the greatest piece of schlockumentary out there.

Comment

• Wonder Twins
        Roadie
        • May 2005

It is worth a watch. Has some pretty interesting stuff on it. I wish it was more of an authrized thing but it is better then nothing. I agree with RUstoff Buy up any Classic VH stuff you can get your hands on.

Comment

• EVHFREAK79
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jul 2005

Teay I bought in Chicago for like $15. I agree that it could have been more authorized but it still kick a lot of ass.

Comment

• jero
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

It's a must have!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

The only thing that sucked about "The early years" video was that it never played any of the unreleased material, let alone the mighty 6-pack! If you don't like it, then sell it off amazon or e-bay. And then buy a bottle of JD and blast the mighty 6-pack of classic VH at max volume.

Comment

• Antonella
                Roadie
                • Jan 2005

what is this u people speak of and where the FUCK can i get it!!!!! ?? and i cant believe you hesistated to spend ten bucks...like WTF????

confused and somewhat dissapointed

and in ROTH we trust

Comment

Working...