PDA

View Full Version : VH embarassments through time...

ElPatron
07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
1-When Sammy introduced Loves walks in, "it's a song about aliens" I mean wtf blame poor aliens for a lame song...
2-EVH face at the MTV awards when DLR totally stole the show presenting the singer of (I'm a loser baby)...
3-Some of MA bass solos.

SNIPER
07-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Sammy's little palm tree was a low point.

fatmanwalking
07-28-2005, 12:02 PM
If you ever see the video from the Australian show from the VH3 tour you will know what I mean.

Gary basically is on his knees blowing Eddie.

Gary bends over, sticks his hand between his legs, grabs his ass and pulls himself up.

Did not know if that was his and the bass players mating call or what.

guwapo_rocker
07-28-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by ElPatron
1-When Sammy introduced Loves walks in, "it's a song about aliens" I mean wtf blame poor aliens for a lame song...
2-EVH face at the MTV awards when DLR totally stole the show presenting the singer of (I'm a loser baby)...
3-Some of MA bass solos.

What do you mean SOME of MA's bass solo's.

And what about this?

http://www.indianapolismusic.net/pics4/vanhalen/van_halen1.jpg 0

and this

http://d37364.super2430.cgi-bin.ca/music/vanhalen/pictures/vh2_4.jpg

and the 5150 fag walk!!!!

SNIPER
07-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by fatmanwalking
If you ever see the video from the Australian show from the VH3 tour you will know what I mean.

Gary bends over, sticks his hand between his legs, grabs his ass and pulls himself up.

I forgot about that. Gary was acting like a total fag. I was bummed when I saw that. All the back ups were flat too!

diamondsgirl
07-28-2005, 12:12 PM
1. announcing that they hired Hagar

2. announcing that they hired Hagar again

Matt White
07-28-2005, 12:13 PM
1.) 5150 tour---Nice sweat pants

2.) OU812---"When it's Love"WTF?!? Can you say JOURNEY?

3.) Ga y Cherone---They've lost their fucking minds.

Hardrock69
07-28-2005, 12:27 PM
Everything they ever did with Spambo The Flatulent is an embarassment.

Vanstonica
07-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
1.) 5150 tour---Nice sweat pants

2.) OU812---"When it's Love"WTF?!? Can you say JOURNEY?

3.) Ga y Cherone---They've lost their fucking minds.

As usual, I agree with you Matt. I don't understand the Gary-haters, though. If I were in his position (being offered the lead singer's role of a band that I grew up on), I'd do it in a heartbeat. At least Gary never came out and slammed Dave the way Sammy did with every other breath. I just wish he didn't prance around the stage like an even GAYER version of Freddie Mercury.

ElPatron
07-28-2005, 12:39 PM

How can I forget that...and his dance at the beggining of Why can't this be love...truly embarassing. in one of the last songs he is lying there on the floor on that circus spot, like showing his a** to Eddie...oh.

mewisemagic
07-28-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl

2. announcing that they hired Hagar again You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth!

fatmanwalking
07-28-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by ElPatron
How can I forget that...and his dance at the beggining of Why can't this be love...truly embarassing. in one of the last songs he is lying there on the floor on that circus spot, like showing his a** to Eddie...oh.

Man I forgot those two scenes.

The funny thing about the dance you mentioned is that it was repeated for LIVE 8 this year.

Paul McCartney was singing a Beatles tune...cannot remember which one and George Michael came prancing out just like Gary. Laughed my ass off. He had a big smile like his belly was full of semen and danced like Gary.

Actually of the two, Gary was better. At least he did give the CVH some props and never did rip on the era. Actually respected it.

canadiandlrgirl
07-28-2005, 03:15 PM

what she said

Big Fat Sammy
07-28-2005, 03:16 PM

This sums it up right here....

canadiandlrgirl
07-28-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Everything they ever did with Spambo The Flatulent is an embarassment.

and what he said too...
spammy is the embarresment period.

canadiandlrgirl
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
haha...nice hair there sam!

Unchainme
07-28-2005, 03:49 PM
1.) They decide on Sammy Hagar as a replacmetn and decied to ballads insted of the hard driving rock they could have done.

2.) They continue to tour around Van Halen

3.) They bring Dave back and he does two more tracks, Both whcich are way bette than any song hagar has it put out, Than they pussy out and decide to blame everything on Dave to deny That Dave has any sucess at all.

4.) They then insult the fans even more by hiring one hit wonder Gary Cherone to sing in the band.

5.) Dave records songs with the band again in 2000, STILL NO RELEASE

6.) 2004, Van Halen releases three new songs with Sammy Hagar and they absultety SUCK!, They also go on tour and have trouble filling their venues.

In Conclusion Van Halen has gone From one of Rock's Best Band, To Rock's worst joke.

fret_buzz_blues
07-28-2005, 04:46 PM
^ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Like I said, the Van Halen name is more no more than bird shit on a sidewalk these days, all because of Spambo and his bitches, Ed and Alice.

fryingdutchman
07-29-2005, 05:14 AM

Holy fuck that picture is gay!!!!!!!!!!

There's just way too much shit from the Sammy era.

Finding embarrassments there is like shooting fish in a barrel....there's just no sport in it!

fret_buzz_blues
07-29-2005, 01:31 PM
Those pictures are an embarrasment to us Van Halen fans. It's too sick!!

Mr. Vengeance
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
How about that stupid banner that said "David Lee Roth Sucks" that kept "magically" being thrown on stage after stage during the 5150 tour? The one that looked like it was written in crayon. And then Spammy acted as if it was just a coincidence that it was thrown up on stage...night after night..city after city.....

Mezro
07-29-2005, 01:59 PM

LOL...I have never seen this.

Mezro...somebody send me a link...

Carmine
07-29-2005, 02:01 PM

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

Vinnie Velvet
07-29-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh god, there's just too many embarassments involving Van Hagar and Van GayCherone.

Most have been listed here. But I'll mention some again.

The whole gay 5150 walk -- it was SOOO Village People.

Can't Stop Loving You -- the video. PURE GAYNESS right there.

The VH3 Australian concert on TV -- finally put the nail in the coffin.

The Van Hagar "reunion" with Fat Sammy on vox.

Big Fat Sammy
07-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
LOL...I have never seen this.

Mezro...somebody send me a link...

...here is a video still of what he was talking about...sure you wanna see it? :D

Bubba
07-29-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm w/Mezro...I've never seen the gay Cherone thing.

Send me a link as well?

Thanks,
Bubs

Sammy Roy Hagar
07-29-2005, 04:35 PM

I remember this picture.

Eddie was to wasted to walk over to our dressing room so I decided to bike him over.

Often during tours I would bring my bike so that I can ride on the days off. This kept me in shape all these years.

Aint that the truth.

Big Fat Sammy
07-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Bubba
I'm w/Mezro...I've never seen the gay Cherone thing.

Send me a link as well?

Thanks,
Bubs

I actually don't have it...somebody here probably has a link.

Big Fat Sammy
07-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Sammy Roy Hagar
I remember this picture.

Eddie was to wasted to walk over to our dressing room so I decided to bike him over.

Often during tours I would bring my bike so that I can ride on the days off. This kept me in shape all these years.

Aint that the truth.

:D :D :D

Toni Montana
07-30-2005, 12:32 AM
tonI montana knowz dis shit wont fly in dis house of crap. but tonI montana gotz 2 keep it real. da biggest emberressment 4 =VH= has been da has been. Dee El Ar. David Lee Roth. ever since =VH= left him in da dust, dat cavron haz been clownin himself all overe da place becuz he is a attention hog. dat shit wuz barely tolerated when he wuz in da band, tryin' 2 be a paul stanley rip off. but shite, when dat mothafucka went solo, dat mothafucka went loco.

mang, tonI montana almost feelz sorry for his washed up ass. dat mothafucka iz same ol' song & dance. same clothez, same =VH= songz. da same 11 40-years old fat chicas goin 2 his showz. same jd splash his peepz routine. itz 2005 and da hermano iz 50 yearz old but he wantz 2 keep it like itz nineteen eighty five.

po briceto. david no mas de pelo. davy boy iz pelon. oopz.:D

datz hott! no. datz way kool tonI.

Matt White
07-30-2005, 12:39 AM
What are you saying?

I kant hear you!!!

Speak up!!!

Huh?!?

Wha?!?

Toni Montana
07-30-2005, 01:49 AM
u talkin 2 me?

thot so.

Unchainme
07-30-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Toni Montana
u talkin 2 me?

thot so.

Nobody Spams The Army Except The DM's Get in the ring kid.

house0paincakes
07-31-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
How about that stupid banner that said "David Lee Roth Sucks" that kept "magically" being thrown on stage after stage during the 5150 tour? The one that looked like it was written in crayon. And then Spammy acted as if it was just a coincidence that it was thrown up on stage...night after night..city after city.....

5150 tour: I saw the same banner down in St. Louis. There was another one that magically appeared from nowhere that read... "Hagar rocks! Roth Sucks Cocks!"

Sammy indeed tried to play it off legit.

spmusicplyr
07-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Vanstonica
As usual, I agree with you Matt. I don't understand the Gary-haters, though. If I were in his position (being offered the lead singer's role of a band that I grew up on), I'd do it in a heartbeat. At least Gary never came out and slammed Dave the way Sammy did with every other breath. I just wish he didn't prance around the stage like an even GAYER version of Freddie Mercury.

gary at least had some class....he opened for dave in 1991, didnt he?

SOME of mikes bass solos? Try all of them.
Amazing how mike anthony can get away playing just the note 'E' for over 25 years...

golden boy
08-01-2005, 04:49 AM
after Dave left it turned into a pajama party and they had sleep overs.

danzig
08-01-2005, 04:57 AM
poodle hair... lyrics void of ingenuity

DavidLeeNatra
08-01-2005, 05:15 AM
everything from april fools day 1985...they became an april fools joke since then...

fret_buzz_blues
08-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by golden boy
after Dave left it turned into a pajama party and they had sleep overs.
Yeah, I hear you. When Dave was with Van Halen, he was the life of the party. Yes, it was a party, with alcohol, and a whole bunch of groupies. And all the fans. Then, one day, Dave left the party, like, you know, "Fuck this". And so then, all of a sudden, the beer had turned into, "what is that shit?", FRUIT JUICE!! AND WHY IS THERE SHEEP AND CLOUDS EVERYWHERE?! Then all the fans left. Simple as that.

Terry
08-03-2005, 02:06 PM
The 5150 walk, agreed.

bigc
08-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
gary at least had some class....he opened for dave in 1991, didnt he?

Yup. I dont hate Gary, I much prefer him to Hagar.

not the right match for Van Halen,but no neccesarily a talentless musician,unlike Hagar.