X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianYoung2
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2005

My name is Brian Young

I never said I was Brian Young from the DLR Band. My name is Brian Young. Gee, can there possibly be more than one Brian Young in the world.

As far as I know those dates are accurate. I gathered the Tenn and NC dates from Toshi's website. Go ahead and check them out for yourself. 8/12 in SC and 8/13 in Tenn.

www.ToshiHiketa.com - look under his schedule to find 8/12 in SC and 8/13 in Tenn.

Sorry for the confusion,

The other Brian Young.

P.S.
    Thanks for banning my real name - user ID, now I had to create another using BrianYoung2. I would have liked to kept BrianYoung.
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Don't post this shit in MAIN.

Especially when you already posted it in another thread.

DLR7884
    Thanks though, we appreciate your honesty!
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

You did claim to be Brian Young on your first post here May 6th.

DLR7884
      In case you forgot.
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

And if you weren't claiming to be him, your attempt at sarcasm was confusing....at best.

DLR7884

Comment

• BrownSound1
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Well I talked to the DLR Band Brian Young and those dates aren't happening. I don't care what Toshi's website says.

Comment

Working...