PDA

View Full Version : Wtf????

LoungeMachine
07-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Do we not automatically log out when we leave the site?

I was at a friend's, telling them about our little community here, enter the site from his comp, and there I am shown as ONLINE:confused:

I hadn't been online in here for HOURS

Also, twice in the last week I've come into the site after being away 10-12 hours only to find the forums marked ALL READ, in bue, with NO new posts or threads, even though I had been away 12 hours?

What gives?

I know I'm a cyber-moron, barely able to find the enter key at times, but come on......

Help?

I also figure like FORD, I'm probably on the BCE watchlist :cool:

Phil theStalker
07-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I was at a friend's, telling them about our little community here, enter the site from his comp, and there I am shown as ONLINE:confused:

Also, twice in the last week I've come into the site after being away 10-12 hours only to find the forums marked ALL READ, in bue, with NO new posts or threads, even though I had been away 12 hours?

What gives?

I know I'm a cyber-moron, barely able to find the enter key at times, but come on......

Help?

i know tit's fakked up..

tit says flappo is always here..

butt he's not here modding..

he's goofing aff..

:spank:

Anonymous
07-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

What gives?

Help?

You mean some of the people here actually have a life? And they're just shown online because they don't bother to log off? That explains a lot, I guess... well except for Nick's 1754542167517 posts a day. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Ally_Kat
07-30-2005, 06:59 PM
If you don't log off, it'll say you are on when you aren't. I probably show up on all the time when I check my mail and then come check here before running off to do whatever because I don't log off my personal computer.

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You mean some of the people here actually have a life? And they're just shown online because they don't bother to log off? That explains a lot, I guess... well except for Nick's 1754542167517 posts a day. :D

Cheers! :bottle:

Oh yeah, bring me into it! :mad: Go play your SONY Playstation II "The Village People: Grande Butt Tossing Salad" obsessively for three months straight!