PDA

View Full Version : Dave Rocks Redding Ca!

nobodysfool80
07-30-2005, 01:13 AM
I was in the FRONT ROW for tonight's DAVE SHOW! No Pictures... Viking told me they would take my camera out of my ASS if I got Caught. He Opened up with HOT For TEACHER and the Crowd loved it! MEAN STREET followed. By then ALL 700 DLR fans were CUMMING! Forget about the set list he lists on his web. Running with the DEVIL followed and he moved right in to "YOU really GOT me! "I ducked out for "Calif girls" to guzzle 4 YAGER's cause in Calif. you cannot move from room to room with booze. BY THE WAY I HATE CALIF's attitude for CONCERTS. We were only allowed to move 3 feet ahead to the stage until his oncore.They played" Beautiful GIRLS! and then DAVE cracked up the crowd when he said "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW? Followed that up with JAMIE's Cryin! The Band then played "UNCHAINED" with "Cradle will ROCK" after. DAVE pulled out the guitar and did the ICE CREAM MAN, moving into "DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY" Encore was "Ain't Talkin' Bout LOVE! I have not seen him since '81 and He sounded EXCELLENT! Question? He fucked up the introduction to the rythm Guitarist. He introduced the Base player instead and admitted that. The rythm G looks exactly like the kid on the bruce WILLIS movie 10 years ago. 17, asian,chickguy, who knows? He did not miss a beat. AND who was the MOTHERFUCKIN "":PAULY SHORE HAIR" LEAD G? HE WOULD BLOW EDDIE OFF THE FUCKIN STAGE! Great show, I'm outa here.