PDA

View Full Version : Dave Rocks Redding Ca!

nobodysfool80
07-30-2005, 01:54 AM
OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT! He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER

Thorman
07-30-2005, 02:40 AM
Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...they got what they were looking for in Sam and since Dave had nothing worthwhile to bring to the band they gave him the big ol boot...
Welcome TokyoMagnum....................
BAM

Kilkmaru
07-30-2005, 02:53 AM
thats awesome

Tokyomagnum
07-30-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...they got what they were looking for in Sam and since Dave had nothing worthwhile to bring to the band they gave him the big ol boot...
BAM

TokyoMagnum in the house!!!

Matt White
07-30-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by nobodysfool80
OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT! He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER

Never mind the SHEEP Bro! They'll be dealt with soon enough!
Saw DAVE live a couple weeks ago! He FUCKING ROCKED!!!
He sounded better now than in 1991!!!

Matt White
07-30-2005, 03:01 AM
BAM

Keep it up Cocksucker! Spaming legit DAVE threads in the MAIN will get your monkey ass banned...Alias or not!!!

Kilkmaru
07-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Thorman should have been banned long ago

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Tokyomagnum
TokyoManBitch in the gaybar sniffing cock!!!

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 06:41 AM
DAVE quit VAN HALEN, they never fired him SHEEP. Go suck CABO balls!

John Holmes
07-30-2005, 09:05 AM
Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...BAM

No carnival act, uhm? That's why they picked up a fat and tired old man who clowns on stage in his unlaundered funny pajamas.

http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

snakeskincowboy
07-30-2005, 09:29 AM
That picture really made my Sat. morning. That is hilarious. Sammy looks like he's doing a commercial for cereal or something- a lucky charm maybe (yellow moons, pink hearts, green clovers). Thanks John Holmes.

BITEYOASS
07-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by John Holmes
No carnival act, uhm? That's why they picked up a fat and tired old man who clowns on stage in his unlaundered funny pajamas.

http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

Right on, I've seen Carnies dress better than spammy! LOL

"You wanna become a sheep? Like all those other people! BAAAAHH, BAAAHHH"- Tony Montana

Kelly_Clark
07-30-2005, 10:06 AM
OK, Here it goes! I was in the front row for DAVE TONIGHT!

Lucky fucker

He opened up for "Hot for teacher" followed by "MEAN STREET" He SOUNDED GREAT! How about some "Runnin' with the FUKKIN' DEVIL" after that? It was a HUGE onslaught! YOU REALLY got ME, and then "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUKKIN DOCTOR? THE crowd was shocked! Then it was.... "CAN A WHITE BOY MAKE A BOOTY CALL THIS EARLY IN THE SHOW?" He should be a comedian! How about Dave pullin out the axe for "ICE CREAM MAN"? CLASSIC SHIT!!!!!! The cradle WILL ROCK! UNCHAINED was awesome. It really makes you wonder why EDDIE FUCKED UP and kicked him out. His Lead guitarist smoked all of the tunes. Beautiful girls, and the ONCORE.... AIN'T Fuckin talkin Bout SAMYY" ROTH ROCKED. GAME FUKKIN OVER

Glad you had a great time!

Any pics?

Bill Lumbergh
07-30-2005, 11:29 AM
Fuck, I'm so pumped for this show tonight..........

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 11:50 AM
DAVE's gonna be at the top of his game tonight. Doesn't this qualify as almost home turf?

Bill Lumbergh
07-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
DAVE's gonna be at the top of his game tonight. Doesn't this qualify as almost home turf?

NOCal and SOCal are two different worlds.......kinda like your 2 personalities Nicky and Dicky.

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
NOCal for predominately gay men like me and SOCal is for cool mofos like ROTH, so they are two different worlds.......kinda like the way I take in two ends.

Bill Lumbergh
07-30-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
There's NOTHING like gay sex on a Saturday morning........and let me tell you, Rikk makes GREAT eggs!

Nickdfresh
07-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

:D

squib
07-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Eddie kicked him out because they were looking for a true lead singer..not a carnival act...BAM

Then why did they hire a Clown who eats like an Elephant?

Antman
07-30-2005, 03:51 PM
Dave needs to get his ass back to NY pronto.

diamondsgirl
07-30-2005, 05:33 PM

Great post!!!

Glad you enjoyed the show and I love your enthusiasm. :)

Welcome to the Army. :cool:

Dave's PA Rental
07-30-2005, 07:13 PM

...beats my review of Wilmington, huh?

BigE
07-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Why rag Dave when you didn't even see the show. Dave was better
last nite in Redding than I've seen in years. Sammy always says
Dave acts silly, fuck look at him. He has to latch onto anyone so
he can get a gig. Build his own club so he has somewhere to go.
The house in Redding maybe held 2500 but it was full and the
people fucking dug the show. everyone was screaming at the end.
I hope Tonite in Santa Cruz is more of the same. Don't like Dave
just think you have Sammy all to yourself. Why come here and be
a Fuck. He got his own club his own booze and his own site that gets
censored, you have everything you ever wanted go to it.

TEUFEL HUNDEN
07-30-2005, 08:43 PM
I was there too last night(Friday). Let me just say I never got to see Dave when he was in Van Halen. I was a little nervous cause no one wants to expect too much and then have themselves be disappointed. Anyway, Im in row 6 on Brian Youngs(guitarist) side. It was a small venue. I mean, Ive never been this close to the stage before. Ok, in a nutshell. Dave is still the Dave I remember as a 13 yr old watching Panama, Jump etc... on MTV when Van Halen ruled. The band was ok & I can say that since Ive been playing the drums since 84". Played clubs and bars etc... The drummer kept twirling his sticks throughout each song to the point that he wasnt keeping the original tempos of the songs. There is an old saying," Twirling drumsticks dont record well". It got old. On to Dave. He came walking out on stage smiling with that grin of his. During "Mean Streets" (second song) he does his little schtick with an audience member usually a young person. He asks them if they want a drink, if they are old enough etc.. He then sprays his Jack daniels all over them as if hes blowing his wad. Well, it was a 14yr old boy he did this to and I almost fucking walked out. This man-boy shit is wrong and sick. Now afterwards Dave did ask the kid if he was ok, along with (I believe) his dad. So I guess Dave realized how that might have looked. Who knows. By the way I wore my "Got Roth??/David Lee Roth Is Van Halen " Roth Army shirt and only saw another guy wearing one as well. I did get ALOT of compliments about the shirt. So all in all did turn out to be a exciting/sad night. Exciting in that I finally got to see Diamond Dave but sad in that watching him, I could see that while he does an awesome job at not showing his own disappointment at singing in front of 850 people, he must look back once in awhile and think that if he had just taken a break between he and Eddie back in 1985, he would have been looking at 15,000 people last night. Dont get me wrong, Dave is the man! He is the meaning of success in my book. He still has the yelp somewhat. His Kicks arent like they used to be and he didnt do the flying splits off the drumriser due to his recent knee surgery. At the end of the shoe Everyone was screaming and dancing. Dave was very thankful and kept saying it. the man knows his place at the moment. So to end this long post I had a blast I just wish I had been older when Van Halen ruled the world.

Jimdandy
08-01-2005, 11:12 AM
I agree. Love Dave, but he's got to drop the JD bit from the show. It's embarrassing and annoying.

VonHalen
08-01-2005, 04:11 PM
well allright