PDA

View Full Version : JamToThis CVH DVDs!!! (Thank you Nickdfresh!)

Romeo Delight
07-31-2005, 01:34 AM
Ever since I downloaded an FM soundboard audio torrent from Jam to this (thanx to thread from Nickdfresh) I have downloaded best version of US Festival, Largo, and South America full DVD's !!!

It's like fucking Christmas in July!!!

Make sure after your download is complete that you "seed" your new gift for others to download!

Here is the link for South American concert that looks to be on par with Largo!!!

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=2043

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 01:55 AM
I still have yet to get US Fest. I need a DVD burner...

Rikk
07-31-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I'm sending you the 2-disc US FESTIVAL, brother. Fuckin' slipped my mind. I'll send it off this week. Should've done it when I sent BROWNIE the Zeppelin one.

Check out the bonus interview on Disc 2. Fucking hilarious!:p Dave swears on MTV. Brilliant.

Matt White
07-31-2005, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
I'm sending you the 2-disc US FESTIVAL, brother. Fuckin' slipped my mind. I'll send it off this week. Should've done it when I sent BROWNIE the Zeppelin one.

Check out the bonus interview on Disc 2. Fucking hilarious!:p Dave swears on MTV. Brilliant.

Hmmm..any chance of getting a copy of that DVD bro?:D

Rikk
07-31-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

Absolutely, brother. PM or e-mail me your address, my friend. If not, I can give you one in person if we hook up for a drink when I move just by the Motor City end of next month.

Matt White
07-31-2005, 03:13 AM
"IN BEST QUAGMIRE VOICE"

ALL-RIGHT!!!!!

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by Rikk

Cool, thanks. I still have LARGO 82' and Buenos Aires 83' on my computer slowing shit down though.:p

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Matt White

I'll send you LARGO 82' after I burn it within' the next couple of weeks if you want dude. I've got a killer (BTB Productions) version!

Quebec 84' (OH CANADA!) is being seeded still at http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=52850

Romeo Delight
07-31-2005, 03:24 PM

DVD burners are pretty cheap now. You can even get double layer dvd burner (over 8GB!).

When you do I can help with what programs are useful to encode avi or wave files for DVD burning.

It takes a little time, but I have been able to clean up many old avi files where the vhs has lines or wavy graphics at bottom or top of screen. Also, sound and video can be cleaned up a little as well as widescreen format, etc.

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 07:14 PM
They're ready to go, I just need to get off my ass and get to Circuit City. They always are out of the one I want...

David Van Via
07-31-2005, 08:21 PM
They're ready to go, I just need to get off my ass and get to Circuit City. They always are out of the one I want...

Hey Nick I was just wondering if your version of Beunos Aires has the whole of ATBL? I was just curious as my BTB one only has from "I've been to the edge"!

Nickdfresh
07-31-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by David Van Via
Hey Nick I was just wondering if your version of Beunos Aires has the whole of ATBL? I was just curious as my BTB one only has from "I've been to the edge"!

I haven't even see it yet, it's already in EAC mode to be copied.

I got my from Dimeadozen and it's also BTB.