PDA

View Full Version : DLR Tribute CD cummmmin' up!

CVH Rulz
07-31-2005, 01:53 PM
Former DIO Guitarist, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN Drummer To Appear On DAVID LEE ROTH Tribute CD - July 31, 2005

Former DIO/WWIII guitarist Tracy G will be teaming up with YNGWIE MALMSTEEN drummer Patrick Johansson and Italian hard rock singer Chris Heaven for the recording of a song for the upcoming DAVID LEE ROTH tribute CD. It is not presently clear if this is the same ROTH tribute album currently being put together by Versailles Records, "Just Like Paradise: A Millennium Tribute to Diamond David Lee Roth", which is due in the winter of 2005. That CD will feature contributions from current/former members of LILLIAN AXE, AEROSMITH, DOKKEN, RIOT, WATCHTOWER, ENUFF Z'NUFF, AMERICAN DOG, DANGEROUS TOYS, LYNCH MOB and TNT, as well as Richard Kendrick and Corey Craven, and is said to be the "first, only and definitive" tribute to hard rock's seminal frontman, featuring a mix of the best of Roth's solo work and selections from the 1977-1984 VAN HALEN catalog, according to a press release.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=39933

DLR_EngineRoom
07-31-2005, 02:11 PM
I want a gazillion copies...
I'll be first in line...

Hey, wait a second...how come no one ever put together a Sammy Hagar tribute album?

You'd think...

...naaaaaaaaaaah

canadiandlrgirl
07-31-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
I want a gazillion copies...
I'll be first in line...

Hey, wait a second...how come no one ever put together a Sammy Hagar tribute album?

You'd think...

...naaaaaaaaaaah
hahaha that's a good one....:D
by the way i love your avatar:p

Northern Girl
08-01-2005, 09:40 PM
This will be kind of cool to hear some other people do Dave's solo stuff. I've heard that Best of Both Worlds tribute that has covers of Shy Boy, Yankee Rose and Tobacco Road; but I think all the other tributes have only VH covers.