X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Roth Army ESPN Tournament Challenge

Alright homos...here it is...brackets made today...pick by Thursday...

Click Here to join.

Sign in...or register...you idiots that did all the other ESPN shit in the past will already be registered...you'll just have to create your new name...and join the group...

Username: Roth Army

Group ID#: 26681

Password: Wawazat

Have at it gentleman...it's game time...and this year's tourney is as up in the air as any in the past...it should be a fine dance...

Now if they would just get rid of that god awful stupid fucking song..."One Shining Moment" at the end...

Maybe Dave will redo it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Now...get some fuckers to actually join this for christ's sake...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Joined.

I usually suck at March Madness...

Got UConn all the way...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

hmmm...I may need to alter my pics...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Here's how we look after Round 1....

RK ENTRY 1stR 2ndR RSem RFin Semi Final TOT PPR PCT CP PTW
          1 Ticked Off PITT Fan 270 0 0 0 0 0 270 1630 93.4 27 Pittsburgh
          2 Calvary Strongholds 260 0 0 0 0 0 260 1580 85.2 26 NC State
          2 Raleigh SlammaJamma 260 0 0 0 0 0 260 1600 85.2 26 Connecticut
          2 strout Entry 1 260 0 0 0 0 0 260 1600 85.2 26 Connecticut
          5 Shirley Sharks 210 0 0 0 0 0 210 1490 12.7 21 Oklahoma St

Don't worry fellas, I'll fall off of the pace in due time....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

You're still in first...I'm still right freakin' behind you...

I don't like my picks...nor yours...

we'll probably both end up in the cellar...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Yeah, your UNC dipshits cost me last night....

We'll see how Wisconsin's virtual home-court advantage works out today...
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I need Pitt to lose in this next round for me to have any shot...

nice job so far bro...gotta give you props...

I need UConn to win out...and me to get one other team in that final four to have a shot....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

hey can we get an update? Im a fucking retard and cant figure out how to view the brackets...
                  Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Yeah...I'll check it in a second...

Va's in first...has Pitt going all the way...

I'm in second...have UConn going all the way...

I think you're in third...

I'll check though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

RK ENTRY, OWNER 1stR 2ndR RSem RFin Semi Final TOT PPR PCT CP PTW
                      1 Ticked Off PITT Fan, V. Beach 270 200 0 0 0 0 470 1310 97.7 37 Pittsburgh
                      2 Raleigh SlammaJamma, J. Pete 260 140 0 0 0 0 400 1240 52.2 33 Connecticut
                      2 strout Entry 1, g. strout 260 140 0 0 0 0 400 1000 52.2 33 Connecticut
                      4 Calvary Strongholds, D. Hardy 260 120 0 0 0 0 380 780 33.9 32 NC State
                      5 Shirley Sharks, C. Shirley 210 140 0 0 0 0 350 1230 14.8 28 Oklahoma St.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

um...who won?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I did....

I think I finished first...I had both GTech and Connecticut in the finals...and Connecticut winning...

I think you finished second...

Comment

Working...