PDA

View Full Version : An idea...

Rikk
08-02-2005, 05:21 PM
From now on, every time you have some complete moron jumping in to Main with nothing but the intention of spamming the forum with anti-Dave/pro-Hagar shit, send it to the PEN forum. We'll be happy to deal with it (and the idiot posting it) there. Obviously, if it isn't a big deal, or just normal debate, then no need.

Anyway, just a suggestion. We're happy to deal with such stupid folk down there.:)

DLR7884
08-02-2005, 06:57 PM
So either way I have to deal with it?!

DLR7884
Good idea ;)

BlimpyCHIMP™
08-02-2005, 07:03 PM
DEALING WITH WHAT?

bc!!

Big Fat Sammy
08-02-2005, 07:20 PM
Right on...

...congrats on the new forum! :)

Hardrock69
08-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Sounds like a plan, man!
:cool:

Rikk
08-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks all.;)

And yes, 7884, the SHEEP are now double your problem...:D

LoveBug
08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm so sick and tired of negative comments about DLR on the DLR Army website.

No more replying to negative posts.

Here's the deal. ANYTIME a person posts anything negative about DLR here at the Army's site, NO ONE should respond.

If you see any negative remark posted on this site, be a real Roth fan, and ignore it.

Got Roth?

Rikk
08-02-2005, 08:06 PM
I have to say that's unrealistic. Part of the reason people enjoy being at this site is to be given the opportunity to defend their favorite frontman. People can certainly ignore sheep, but there's nothing wrong with defending Dave. All I suggest is that we can now prevent Main from being inundated with attention-seeking sheep. They can be sent to the Pen and then be dealt with.

DlocRoth
08-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Sounds like a plan!

BlimpyCHIMP™
08-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
From now on, every time you have some complete moron jumping in to Main with nothing but the intention of spamming the forum with anti-Dave/pro-Hagar shit, send it to the PEN forum. We'll be happy to deal with it (and the idiot posting it) there. Obviously, if it isn't a big deal, or just normal debate, then no need.

Anyway, just a suggestion. We're happy to deal with such stupid folk down there.:)

HAGAR LIVE LOVE LIVE LOUD LIVE MAGIC

http://us.ent1.yimg.com/images.launch.yahoo.com/000/010/463/10463421.jpg

AUG 6th
Sat - 8:00 PM Sammy Hagar DTE Energy Music Center
Clarkston, MI

http://www.redrocker.com/SammyPouring-emerilsm.jpg

AUG 9th
Tue - 7:30 PM Sammy Hagar Dodge Theatre
Phoenix, AZ

http://www.redrocker.com/tour05-pic.jpg

AUG 13th
Sat - 7:30 PM Sammy Hagar Harvey's Outdoor Amphitheatre
Stateline, NV

AUG 14th
Sun - 8:00 PM Sammy Hagar Chronicle Pavilion at Concord
Concord, CA

http://www.redrocker.com/2004cabo/kv-101304-1015.jpg

YEAST,
BC!!

Roth & Roll
08-02-2005, 09:40 PM

Rikk, tonight on CNN International they reported that traces of Mad Sheep Disease were discovered in some of your herds.

Rikk Inc. took a $1.50 hit on Wall Street after rumors of an impending torching of the herds by the FDA ;)

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!

:D

Rikk
08-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Roth & Roll
Rikk, tonight on CNN International they reported that traces of Mad Sheep Disease were discovered in some of your herds.

Rikk Inc. took a $1.50 hit on Wall Street after rumors of an impending torching of the herds by the FDA ;)

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!

:D

The thing they left out is that we plan on creating a whole herd of alias sheep to fool investors into thinking the stock still has the same value of herd power...

...stupid fools...:mad:

TOM_5150
08-02-2005, 11:41 PM

I'm sorry, pardon the pun "spamming". I equate that to the Spam-Meister himself: Spammy Gaygar!! LOL!!