PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Think U2 is the next Rolling Stones?

Unchainme
08-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Think about it, They've been around for Three Decades and yet they still remain relevant. Think about it They started as a new wave band and they are the only new-Wave Band thats truly been producing hits of late, U2 is the only one. I know I'm going to get flamed for this but who cares,

Golden AWe
08-02-2005, 11:11 PM
I don't feel U2 has done anything interesting during the last 10-15 years...and the earlier stuff...I don't feel it can ever be compared to the Stones...I think they're (U2) one of the most overrated bands ever.

FORD
08-03-2005, 03:58 AM
Well, Bono did originally record "Silver and Gold" with Keith Richards & Ron Wood, so that should count for something.

Nah, the Stones and U2 are two of my favorite bands, but I don't see any point in directly comparing the two.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
I don't feel U2 has done anything interesting during the last 10-15 years...and the earlier stuff...I don't feel it can ever be compared to the Stones...I think they're (U2) one of the most overrated bands ever.

amen...they last that's all...but so do madonna and elton john...and they suck either...

Mr. Vengeance
08-03-2005, 08:51 AM
U2 suck. They always have and always will. Their first few albums, every damn song sounded the same. One friggin' note, over and over. Add to that, Bono (dumb name) and his moralizing all the time....I wish this band would just drop off the face of the planet! Is anyone able to have a good time at a U2 concert???? How can you?

Dave's Bitch
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
i think U2 are overrated and have never liked them really,but then i think the stones are pretty overrated

academic punk
08-03-2005, 09:02 AM
No, they're not.

Why? because at their peak, the Stones represented something dangerous and rebellious.

U2 have always had "good guy " images, and now that Bono is running for "Most Altruistic Guy in the World", it oversahdows the band more than ever.

Besides, could you EVER imagine the Pope granting an audience to Keef??? Boy, that'd go over well..!

Terry
08-03-2005, 10:35 AM
Think being an all-time great band has to do with things other than longevity.

Guess in some respects U2 are right up the same alley as the Stones, in that their best music, for me, is far behind them.

U2....man, really torn over how I feel about that band. War was great. Dug the Joshua Tree. Same goes for Achtung Baby. Bono just irks me.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
i think U2 are overrated and have never liked them really,but then i think the stones are pretty overrated

be careful with the gods, junior...

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 11:25 AM
a friend of mine works as an engineer and producer in the studio where U2 recorded "achtung baby" in berlin...he said that they were all very friendly and down to earth guys...I'll give them that...though bono's lifelong march for worldpeace is annoying...

FORD
08-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
a friend of mine works as an engineer and producer in the studio where U2 recorded "achtung baby" in berlin...he said that they were all very friendly and down to earth guys...I'll give them that...though bono's lifelong march for worldpeace is annoying...

Well, it's preferable to the BCE's lifelong march for world war, isn't it?

Dave's PA Rental
08-03-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm sure ive said this before, but I always believed that Dave's quote to the effect of: "Hey, you got a message? Call Western Union" was a direct slam of U2. So I hated them in the 80's. Then I grew up...and now they are my second favorite band...

I don't mind it when people say they suck. You got your opinion, I got mine...

Unchainme
08-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
I'm sure ive said this before, but I always believed that Dave's quote to the effect of: "Hey, you got a message? Call Western Union" was a direct slam of U2. So I hated them in the 80's. Then I grew up...and now they are my second favorite band...

I don't mind it when people say they suck. You got your opinion, I got mine...

Ddin't he hate the clash too, I think he just hates bands that are too serious.

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, it's preferable to the BCE's lifelong march for world war, isn't it?

touché... ;)

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
Then I grew up...and now they are my second favorite band...

really? which one is your most favorite?

Dave's Bitch
08-03-2005, 01:38 PM
be careful with the gods, junior...

sorry,its just there music has never really done much for me and i hear people saying how they are one of the best bands.just my opinion though

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 01:43 PM
sorry,its just there music has never really done much for me and i hear people saying how they are one of the best bands.just my opinion though

go and see keef play the riff to jumping jack flash in concert...or better...find yourself a band and play it yourself...

Dave's Bitch
08-03-2005, 02:04 PM
go and see keef play the riff to jumping jack flash in concert...or better...find yourself a band and play it yourself...

i've got a band but were an all girl iron maiden tribute.

DLR_EngineRoom
08-03-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Think about it, They've been around for Three Decades and yet they still remain relevant. Think about it They started as a new wave band and they are the only new-Wave Band thats truly been producing hits of late, U2 is the only one. I know I'm going to get flamed for this but who cares,

They're good, they're great......but they AIN'T THAT GREAT!

No comment could possibly explain. The Rolling Stones name they made for themselves in the past 40 years is self explanitory.

U2, or actually Bono specifically, could safely be called the 'John Lennon of the 21st Century'.....

U2's more Beatles than Stones....

hollywood5150
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
NO!!

when DLR RE-joins VH they will be the ROLLING STONES!

U2 sucks, they can never measure up to VH

hollywood5150
08-03-2005, 06:19 PM
AND I MEANT VH NOT van hagar!

superdave
08-03-2005, 06:22 PM
They are both great, but the Stones have the 'raunch' factor going for them, while U2 is too squeaky clean

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 06:48 PM
i've got a band but were an all girl iron maiden tribute.

sounds cool...post a pic...

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

No comment could possibly explain. The Rolling Stones name they made for themselves in the past 40 years is self explanitory.

U2, or actually Bono specifically, could safely be called the 'John Lennon of the 21st Century'.....

right! and I don't like the beatles and especially john lennon either... :D

they are ok and they deserve respect for being out there that long still filling stadiums and all this...but to be honest...I prefer good old mick banging a hot brasilian chick over bono talking about land mines (which is definitaly the more important subject)...hey...it's only rock'n'roll...but I like it...

DavidLeeNatra
08-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

right! and I don't like the beatles and especially john lennon either... :D

U2...they are ok and they deserve respect for being out there that long still filling stadiums and all this...but to be honest...I prefer good old mick banging a hot brasilian chick over bono talking about land mines (which is definitaly the more important subject)...hey...it's only rock'n'roll...but I like it...

Dave's Bitch
08-03-2005, 06:57 PM
sounds cool...post a pic...

will if i can :)

guwapo_rocker
08-03-2005, 07:13 PM
I have always liked U2.

But they are not the stones...or Zep.

They have to learn a few new chords before they even approach the legends.

kentuckyklira
08-03-2005, 08:49 PM
U2 suck. I´d rather listen to 10 hours of Britney Spears than 10 minutes of U2!

Unchainme
08-03-2005, 08:49 PM
will if i can :)

Do you have a site? Mp3's I would love to hear this, I bet you guys kick ass.

Dave's Bitch
08-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Do you have a site? Mp3's I would love to hear this, I bet you guys kick ass.

if we record some stuff i will see if i can post it on here.but i doubt it will be in the next few weeks because we have only been around for like 2 weeks:).were called pulcini della roccia

VonHalen
08-04-2005, 04:29 PM
no, not at all

Jurak
08-25-2005, 01:31 PM
fuck u2......... :D

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:32 PM
i KNOWE that sammy hagar is that next EVLIS FUCKIN PRESSLEY, mother fucker, and iot's not my pouint of veiw, its a FACT AND ROTHTARDS KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin mames
cuz theirs no stoppin the red rockin, faggits!

Nickdfresh
08-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
i KNOWE that sammy hagar is that next EVLIS FUCKIN PRESSLEY, mother fucker, and iot's not my pouint of veiw, its a FACT AND ROTHTARDS KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin mames
cuz theirs no stoppin the red rockin, faggits!

(He's going through his really, really) "fat ELVIS period..."

BONO-ZooTV Tour

Three Lock Rock
08-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
(He's going through his really, really) "fat ELVIS period..."

BONO-ZooTV Tour

your a fag! good thing your owened, hunh! fagit!

three lock rock
kickin ass and takin names
NO STOPPIN THE RED ROCKIN

Vinnie Velvet
08-25-2005, 02:48 PM
U2 SUCKS!

Fuck them and Bono's stupid over-political voice.

:mad:

Nickdfresh
08-25-2005, 02:53 PM
Fookin' U2 Rules!!!! Who cares what BONO's politics is?

Dirty Duck
09-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I will never feel that way....ever! I cant stand Bozo (Bono) or that fucking band. Yeah,they have been around for a loooong time,,,but they ARE NO STONES MAN. After RATTLE and HUM they just completely sucked. Bono is right up there with VEDDER another whiney asshole I could care less about.

Dirty Duck
09-07-2005, 06:11 PM
ou8u2?

DavidLeeNatra
09-09-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
ou8u2?

LOL !!!!

Vinnie Velvet
09-09-2005, 09:39 AM
Fookin' U2 Rules!!!! Who cares what BONO's politics is?

Too each their own.

But everytime Bono speaks, its just never about their music or stage shows or songwriting, but about fucking politics.

When are these losers going to realize that NO ONE is going to listen to a rich rock star talk about politics!

Vinnie Velvet
09-09-2005, 09:40 AM
....also U2 will NEVER get to the level of the Stones.

Sorry.

FORD
09-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Too each their own.

But everytime Bono speaks, its just never about their music or stage shows or songwriting, but about fucking politics.

When are these losers going to realize that NO ONE is going to listen to a rich rock star talk about politics!

Yeah, those Live Aid & Live 8 concerts played to empty stadiums, didn't they?

Vinnie Velvet
09-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Yeah, those Live Aid & Live 8 concerts played to empty stadiums, didn't they?

Come on FORD, I wasn't talking about bands playing for the benefit of raising money for a good cause and so on.

What I was commenting on was how some bands (when they get successful and are in the public eye) get so overly political, it gets past the point of just writing songs, playing gigs and just rocking out.

All of a sudden they want to comment on world issues when they are probably not well informed or should I say EDUCATED to do so.

That's all.

Keeyth
09-09-2005, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
were called pulcini della roccia

I'm sure you guys are probably good, but that name just doesn't strike me as a natural for an Iron Maiden tribute band. How did you come up with that? What does it mean? :cool:

Matt White
09-10-2005, 11:34 PM
"Anyone Else Think U2 is the next Rolling Stones?"

NO...Their the 'STONES Minus the ATTITUDE...and the TALENT.

degüello
09-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Well, I'm just as fucking sick of U2 as I am the Stones, so that may count for something.

degüello
09-11-2005, 03:17 PM
Fookin' U2 Rules!!!!...

I can't think of a more bland, boring band on face of the fucking planet, right now.

U2 are the fucking CD that every Dockers-wearing, Volkswagen-driving, Starbucks-drinking fucking lame-ass bore wants to throw into the player at every dead party in 30-something suburbia.

Keeyth
09-12-2005, 11:05 AM
Awesome avatar deguello...

degüello
09-12-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Awesome avatar deguello...

Thanks! :cool:

Keeyth
09-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Oh, and to answer the question this thread asks... ...uh, NO!

Nickdfresh
09-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by degüello
I can't think of a more bland, boring band on face of the fucking planet, right now.

See 'em live. They're anything but bland. I will admit that their last three outings album wise have been a bit on the bland side. But really, name me an overwhelmingly exciting rock band now? Name me a more interesting act still putting out consistently decent music after all these years...

U2 are the fucking CD that every Dockers-wearing, Volkswagen-driving, Starbucks-drinking fucking lame-ass bore wants to throw into the player at every dead party in 30-something suburbia.

Well congratulations, you've just named virtually every band on the current Rock pantheon. Granted, U2's stuff is a bit bland, but I 'll take their mediocre subpar efforts over 95% of the shitty wrap-metal acts today has to offer.

And there was a time that U2 was very cutting edge (no pun intended) and set the cadence for rock and had every act trying to emulate them to some extent (even VAN HAGAR with their handycam concert antics and their "deep," social-commentary cheese-fest lyrics on F.U.C.K. and BALANCE. Download a sbd ZooTV (http://www.u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=886) boot from circa 1992-1993, and you'll never hear a more relevant band. Unfortunately, they got lost in trying to "one-up" themselves.

degüello
09-13-2005, 09:29 PM
See 'em live. They're anything but bland...

I have, actually. Two times- once on the ZooTV tour (centre floor) and once on the Pop tour. I even tried to go for the All That You Can't... show, but decided that $500 for a single ticket was a bit much.

And yes, the concerts were "anything but bland" (although the Pop gig was a definite disappointment, even though I liked that album), but those were pretty much NEARLY TEN OR MORE FUCKING YEARS AGO. They've long since ceased to be anything beyond a ho-hum, "everybody's favourite," safe, predictable, self-important bore.

I've reached a saturation point, I suppose. If I honestly hear one single Joshua song at any point in the near future, I may turn around and shoot whatever sap happens to be anywhere in the near vicinity. I can't stand Bono anymore and I can't stand their dull, over-done, over-worn, long since muted and long since played-out, static, bloated energy.

Yes, they did make fairly monumental rock music at one point, but the spark is long since gone, and it's been a bland, bland, very un-rock 'n' roll ride ever since.

degüello
09-13-2005, 09:44 PM
... Well congratulations, you've just named virtually every band on the current Rock pantheon. Granted, U2's stuff is a bit bland, but I 'll take their mediocre subpar efforts over 95% of the shitty wrap-metal acts today has to offer...

I disagree. There's far more life and verve in a single verse from Coldplay's X&Y than a whole CD's worth of current U2. And obviously I acknowledge the former's enormous debt to the latter, but they're still doing it with way more energy and oomph than U2 has in fucking years.

The Dublin boys need to either light a fire under their bloated, self-important asses or toss in the goddamn towel and stop boring us all to death.

I also dig The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" and The White Stripes' "Blue Orchid," among others.

All new stuff ain't shit.

LittleDreamer81
09-14-2005, 12:32 AM
I've never dig neither of em! They both kinda weak to me, imo!!!

degüello
09-14-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by LittleDreamer81
I've never dig neither of em! They both kinda weak to me, imo!!!

Touché. :D

thome
09-14-2005, 09:23 PM
Rite on DLN Life long march for his 10th mansion at a fools expense.

thome
09-14-2005, 09:25 PM
Fookin' U2 Rules!!!! Who cares what BONO's politics is? thats like saying Hitler loved his dog so he must be a great guy:o

DavidLeeNatra
09-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by thome
thats like saying Hitler loved his dog so he must be a great guy:o

uh uh...hitler and bono in the same sentence is...well...unexpected...?

thome
09-15-2005, 10:18 AM
uh uh...hitler and bono in the same sentence is...well...unexpected...?

Yes, a bit extreme i take it back .

More like, I tripped on the side walk on a small pebble fell and skinned
my knee. So its Bushes fault( Because of Bonos excessive whinning.)

for not paying enough attention to
the infrustructure of this country.

Terry
09-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Bono has always been pretentious and tiresome in terms of his PC whining, but never let that obscure my appreciation of U2 when I dug the music. But U2 hasn't really put anything out that's been of any use to me for about 14 years now. For the Stones, it's been about 24 years since they released material that really got me off.

In a sense, U2 is ALREADY like the Stones in that the continued popularity of both bands is baffling to me.

degüello
09-15-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Terry
... In a sense, U2 is ALREADY like the Stones in that the continued popularity of both bands is baffling to me.

An apt statement.

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2005, 10:27 PM
I don't see it.

I like U2's first 3 releases but after that I can only stomach a song here and a song there. Joshua Tree was great but dayum did they run that into the ground for years on the radio!

They're not afraid to take chances but the Stones have the blues on their side...U2, well they have pop.

franksters
09-15-2005, 11:21 PM
they will probably become bigger than the stones... in a few years from now,

i mean their carreer keeps on rising, year after year and it's been awhile now , probably 22 -23 years, they are never going to stop!

Keeyth
09-16-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't know. I never really liked U2 that much at all. Don't see what all the fuss is about.

VH LINKS SUCKS
09-20-2005, 02:02 AM
See 'em live. They're anything but bland. I will admit that their last three outings album wise have been a bit on the bland side. But really, name me an overwhelmingly exciting rock band now? Name me a more interesting act still putting out consistently decent music after all these years...

Well congratulations, you've just named virtually every band on the current Rock pantheon. Granted, U2's stuff is a bit bland, but I 'll take their mediocre subpar efforts over 95% of the shitty wrap-metal acts today has to offer.

And there was a time that U2 was very cutting edge (no pun intended) and set the cadence for rock and had every act trying to emulate them to some extent (even VAN HAGAR with their handycam concert antics and their "deep," social-commentary cheese-fest lyrics on F.U.C.K. and BALANCE. Download a sbd ZooTV (http://www.u2torrents.com/torrents-details.php?id=886) boot from circa 1992-1993, and you'll never hear a more relevant band. Unfortunately, they got lost in trying to "one-up" themselves.

You make some excellent points!

I had the fortunate opportunity to see U2 perform in Toronto this past Wednesday September 14, the second of four sold out nights! You would NOT believe what scalpers were getting for tickets outside the ACC-WOW!!!

I've seen this band perform live since the WAR tour (Shea's Performing Arts Center in Buffalo, New York) and every tour following that! I can honestly say that Wednesday's performance ranks as one of the best I've seen and heard from them! It certainly put the Elevation tour to shame with an upgrade to a $50 Mil sound and lighting spectacle. The stage resembled last tour's stage but no comparison to the energy and effort this time out! The band was certainly energized and ready to go! With having had tickets in my hand for many months considering the tickets went on sale what seems like a year now! The setlist was GREAT and performing my favorite U2 song 'BAD' for the final encore made the entire evening special for me (especially with personal turmoil that's happened over the last little while) and long time co-producer and friend Daniel Lanois joined the band for a jam near the end of BAD and 40!

Just a great night and this band deserves all the success that's come their way over the years!

With ebay or last minute ticket releases we hope to catch the band perform in Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Detroit!

If anyone snags a ticket or two, do yourself a favor and GO see this amazing show, you'll absolutely love it!

VonHalen
09-20-2005, 05:13 PM
no, not at all, the only band who came close to being the next rolling stones is:
The Black Crowes

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh please! The Crowes did like what.. 2 albums????? Hardly able to compare them to the longevity of the Stones...

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Not that U2 is even comparable to the Stones either, but... ..ah, this thread is getting lame...

test
09-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

All of a sudden they want to comment on world issues when they are probably not well informed or should I say EDUCATED to do so.

That's all.

It's better than doing reality shows

Keeyth
09-21-2005, 11:18 AM
I don't know. INXS is way more in the minds of the public now that U2 is, and their just beginning a World Tour with a lot of hype and PR building into it.

degüello
09-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I don't know. INXS is way more in the minds of the public now that U2 is, and their just beginning a World Tour with a lot of hype and PR building into it.

It'll all be forgotten in a few months time.

Keeyth
09-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by degüello
It'll all be forgotten in a few months time.

Everything always is...

VonHalen
09-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Oh please! The Crowes did like what.. 2 albums????? Hardly able to compare them to the longevity of the Stones...

Read my post ASSHOLE!!! "Came Close" might ring a bell

Keeyth
09-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by VonHalen
Read my post ASSHOLE!!! "Came Close" might ring a bell

First of all, that's MR. Asshole to you, ASSHOLE!!!!

Second of all, how the FUCK do you compare 2 albums to "Came CLose" to almost 40 years of albums and success???!?!?!?!????

What, are you still on the "New Math" or something???

Sorry, does not compute, moron!

VonHalen
09-22-2005, 06:15 PM
First of all, that's MR. Asshole to you, ASSHOLE!!!!

Second of all, how the FUCK do you compare 2 albums to "Came CLose" to almost 40 years of albums and success???!?!?!?!????

What, are you still on the "New Math" or something???

Sorry, does not compute, moron!

where the fuck do you get 2 albums from? "Came Close" refers to their sound. It does not matter if the crowes last 40 years or not!
I got your "New Math" right here you fuckin piece of shit!!! Go fall and land on your mothers cock!:upyours: :upyours:

Antman
09-22-2005, 08:18 PM
No.

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 12:01 PM
where the fuck do you get 2 albums from? "Came Close" refers to their sound. It does not matter if the crowes last 40 years or not!
I got your "New Math" right here you fuckin piece of shit!!! Go fall and land on your mothers cock!:upyours: :upyours:

ROFLMMFAO!!!! You're crackin me up! Take some advice. Don't EVEN try to get under my skin Vonnie. You started with the name calling, not me, and I don't take things seriously enough to get upset,( I learned that from DLR) so you're just banging your head against a wall.

Why don't you go fall on your own Mother's cock, since her name is Sammy Hagar???

But seriously, I got nothing against you man. You just didn't seem to understand the question. Anyone think U2 is the next Stones?

CORRECT ANSWER: NO.

Oh, and about the Black Crowes coming close?

It's no big deal man:D Just the facts...

Peace out.

;)

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Antman
No.

See? There's a man who knows the correct answer!:D

VonHalen
09-23-2005, 03:33 PM
ROFLMMFAO!!!! You're crackin me up! Take some advice. Don't EVEN try to get under my skin Vonnie. You started with the name calling, not me, and I don't take things seriously enough to get upset,( I learned that from DLR) so you're just banging your head against a wall.

Why don't you go fall on your own Mother's cock, since her name is Sammy Hagar???

But seriously, I got nothing against you man. You just didn't seem to understand the question. Anyone think U2 is the next Stones?

Oh, and about the Black Crowes coming close?

It's no big deal man:D Just the facts...

Peace out.

;)

this just tells me that you dont know how to read, which is how this shit got started in the first place.

do i think U2 is the next stones? my first post said, NO!!
i also added that i felt the band who came close in my opinion, was and i do believe i said was, the black crowes. As far as getting under your skin, i sweat no one, i mean no one! i hope you understand this post since you dont seem to understand any other ones. the sammy hagar come back was lame, real lame. Bottom line, LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm not even reading this crap...

U2 sucks...

The Stones almost suck...

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Oh, I just read Von's last post...

The Black Crowes suck too...

Almost as much as Brian Young on guitar...

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 04:04 PM
this just tells me that you dont know how to read, which is how this shit got started in the first place.

do i think U2 is the next stones? my first post said, NO!!
i also added that i felt the band who came close in my opinion, was and i do believe i said was, the black crowes. As far as getting under your skin, i sweat no one, i mean no one! i hope you understand this post since you dont seem to understand any other ones. the sammy hagar come back was lame, real lame. Bottom line, LEARN HOW TO READ!!!!!!!

Hey, you started with the insults, not me... ...and as far as reading goes, my SAT scores got me into a highly advanced English class my first year of college, so I'm quite comfortable with my ability to read and understand, thank you.

It is simply a matter of opinion, one in which I strongly disagree with yours regarding the Black Crowes. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.

You read me? :D

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Short and sweet, like always! :D

VonHalen
09-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

theres alot of sucking in here:D

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 04:37 PM
LMAO!