X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Scatologist
    Sniper
    • Jan 2005

Queen @ Nagoya Dome

My mom says she's gonna fly all the way there and go. Anyone know where she can get tickets? Have they even started selling them yet?

Cato you live around there right? Any info?

This is gonna be like the 5th time she's seen them. Dammit, and I haven't even seen them once.
    The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com
  • Shaun Ponsonby
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Oct 2004

Go with her.
    Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• The Scatologist
      Sniper
      • Jan 2005

Too much Cash, + I go to school
      The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Oct 2004

Both easily solved.

You will probably lose only 2 or 3 days of school (you might not lose any f its at the weekend), and if you can't be a scavanger once in a while, then life isn't worth living, particulary if your "mom" is the one you are being the scavanger towards.
        Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• The Scatologist
          Sniper
          • Jan 2005

Our family, isn't exactly rich, and the reason she's going anyway, is because Queen is her favorite band, and has been before they even got really big.

Hell, I might not have even been born has it not been for that band. I have all my mom's old Queen vinyls.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

Neither is our family.

But, none of us couldn''t afford to travel to Japan JUST to see a concert. Especially when the band in question is playing in my home country anyway (they are playing LA and New York this year, and a proper tour to follow next year).
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• The Scatologist
              Sniper
              • Jan 2005

Well, in my family, we can't do shit like that so that's outta the question. I still gotta pay for school even.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Oct 2004

That was supposed to be "none of us COULD afford to travel all the way to Japan JUST to see a concert." Apologies for the type-O.
                Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• The Scatologist
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2005

yeah, this is like a one time thing for her because like Queen is her favorite band in the whole world.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

Working...