Uploading mp3's to an independent site so they can be downloaded here...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Uploading mp3's to an independent site so they can be downloaded here...

Are there websites that allow you to upload mp3's to an independent server? I want to upload a few mp3's so I can have links to them here so people can download them. But I'm not sure where I should look or what this entails.

Can anybody help me out?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You can use http://www.filefront.com/ But they ask a little too much info and will blow you in if it's copyrighted.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Well, funny you should ask this.

Rapidshare is ok, but if nobody downloads the files for 30 days they get deleted, and have a 50 Mb size limit.

Yousendit.com is ok, file size up to 1Gb, but will be automatically deleted after 7 days/25 downloads.

I am currently uploading the small Jimi Hendrix clip to my space my ISP allows me, as it will stay up until I decide to remove it. But my ISP has a space set aside for me of only 10Mb.

There are other file hosting sites. Megaupload is a new one, but they are slower than the Second Coming Of Alan.
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-05-2005, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i used to use Streamload.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...