X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Boston traded from San Diego to Miami

Wow...Boston really had a bad year last year...but he's certainly worth a sixth rounder, no doubt about it. The player to be named was said NOT to be a major name...so Miami gets a free player...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

The hook was Jerry Sullivan, his old position coach in Arizona where he enjoyed his best season and a Pro Bowl appearance.

Boston could be a dominant force, instead he's a head case. But he and Chambers make for an imposing WR tandem.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...I don't even know that he's a head case...let's not forget that two years ago he had over 1500 yards for the Cardinals...

The guy is just a workout freak, and a little bit of a wackjob for sure...

but one year of over 800 yards (which is bad for him...but good for 85% of all receivers in league) shouldn't completely decimate a player's credentials...

The only problem with Miami is that they will be working with either Fiedler or Feeley...

is Griese still there?...or did they release him...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Griese is out of there, was in Tampa for a visit, but left with no contract.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Man...talk about a guy who is just down now...Griese...

there's another career backup...that won't get a job until he demands far less money...

maybe as a backup in Denver...

Comment

Working...