X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Homestarunner.com

One of the GREATEST web-sites of all time. The guys who make that site are definately VH fans...I like the 5150 bowling-ball, and the two or three other VH references on that site.

Teen Girl Squad rules!
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Great, now when Im reading a post, its Strong Bad's voice in my head
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

lol! Strongbad f'in rocks!

"You're not Ali! You're not even literate!"

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

The Cheat. You are evil and you are constanly causing trouble. Strangely you never get blamed for it and you're very popular, probably cuz you're so gosh darn cute. Rules were meant to be broken, right?

Which Strongbad character are you?
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Took the test, Im the "King of Town". Thats funny, I thought I would be Homestar or The Cheat

Comment

Working...