Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Dolemite!!!! - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolemite!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolemite!!!!

I was getting off into pimp-land in Ozzy Fudd's thread in the Pictures forum....

And I was reminded of the fantastical blaxploitation flick from the early 70s...

DOLEMITE!!!

Here is a cool website:

Academy Award nominee Eddie Murphy portrays real-life legend Rudy Ray Moore, a comedy and rap pioneer who proved naysayers wrong when his hilarious, obscene, kung-fu fighting alter ego, Dolemite, became a 1970s Blaxploitation phenomenon.

Here is the OFFICIAL Rudy Ray Moore website:

His bio is quite amazing....he began his career as an entertainer in the LATE 40s! :eek:

Here is a high quality trailer for the film DOLEMITE!

He still makes personal appearances at conventions and stuff all over the US.

He apparently is appearing at Screamfest 2005 in Coral Springs Florida October 14-16, 2005, though I did not see his name listed on their website. They DO have Linda BLair making a special appearance there though.

HE also has a brand new film that his wrapping up called "THE DOLEMITE EXPLOSION".

Here is a recent pic of the Mack Daddy in all his fine glory at a recent personal appearance at a video store in Louisville...
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 08-08-2005, 01:35 PM.

Love that guy Dolemite with all his bitches and ho's!!! He was a pimp long before being a pimp was cool!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

WOW!!!

He is going to be at NecroComicon Sept. 30 - Oct. 2nd in The San Fernando Valley!

Also appearing will be Marilyn Chambers!!!!

WOOHOO!!!

**SOB!** I sure wish I could go....I would love to meet both of them...

Comment

Dolemite Is My Name...

Comment

I'm Waiting For Dolemite...

For Who???

Comment

Working...
          X