X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Last_Child
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

CVH played on Norwegian Radio

First of all, This was on "Pyro", Norways only Rock Radio Show.
    The show lasts 2 hours, and the last hour they always have some Guests in the studio that picks track for that last hour.

This time they invited Danny Young, The Drummer from Gluecifer to pick tracks.

His list were 12 songs.. Only Classic Van Halen!

And guess what, He actually mentioned the Roth Army as well!
    But I don't know if he's a member here...

(I hope fer Christ sake this is no repost...This originally happened on Tuesday night, I heard this on Sunday night...)
    "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Last_Child
    First of all, This was on "Pyro", Norways only Rock Radio Show.
    The show lasts 2 hours, and the last hour they always have some Guests in the studio that picks track for that last hour.

This time they invited Danny Young, The Drummer from Gluecifer to pick tracks.

His list were 12 songs.. Only Classic Van Halen!

And guess what, He actually mentioned the Roth Army as well!
    But I don't know if he's a member here...

(I hope fer Christ sake this is no repost...This originally happened on Tuesday night, I heard this on Sunday night...)
    You guys have no Rock Stations over there? We have like 5 over here. . Maybe thats why the europeans hate us LOL. If he is? Could he Be? LOUNGEMACHINE!?!?!
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Pastor Bruce S.
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jul 2005

turn for the worst.

Van Halen played Norewegian Radio? As far as I'm concerned, that's when the Beatles took a turn for the worst. did you know that it was this song that introduced the former Fab four to marijuana? The song itself has references to marijuana. Marijuana is a gateway drug. look at the long and winding road of LSD, magic mushrooms and acid. What a pity.

Don't let anyone tell you marijuana is NOT a gateway drug. Never take marijuana!
      Hi Roth Army members. Pastor Bruce is here to lend his advice and wisdom to all of you. Are you stuck in a bind, confused, or lost? Well, now you can PM me for counsel or prayer.

Bless you all.

Comment

• fleebin

Danny Young even got a Van halen logo tattooed on his upper right arm. I've talked to him a couple of times and he's well aware of this site.

Comment

Working...