PDA

View Full Version : Smear's Van Halen horror

bigc
08-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Today Eddie Van Halen smeared himself in tomato ketchup because, according to the 50 y.o guitarist, "i've got material for 50 fucking albums stashed away here, im goin into modern art,picasso aint got shit on me, he had l.s.d, (lead spanish disease), man this is the best shit i put out"

Van Halen continued "man I just hired a new lead singer,he's fucking awesome,he rocks man, he's my soul brother, he can really hit those high notes, its this unknown dude from zanzibar called freddie bulsura, and he'll be in the band for life"

when informed this was actually Freddie Mercury and he'd been dead since Nov.1991, Van Halen broke down and angrily began sobbing "you interviewer, you'll never be able to play guitar like me!"

once Van Halen's "helper"(Alex) had calmed down the guitar maestro, he turned and spoke to me "hey boy, you wanna hear one of the new tracks,man this shit will blow you away" excitedly I replied yes. Van Halen slid across the floor(his hip had degenerated to the extent his legs were now useless) and put in a cassette tape, hit the battered tape deck, and the tape begun, playing the main theme of "the seduction of gina".

I looked at Eddie stunned, he misinterpreted this and tried his familar smile, 3 teeth popped out "I told you this shit would blow you away!" he proudly exclaimed

katie
08-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Yet another oh so funny post from bigc (AKA The Retard!) LOL

bigc
08-09-2005, 06:41 PM
I'm glad you still find me worthwhile enough to post on my threads.

ill buy you a drink wherever shitsville may be sometime.what do you have?

katie
08-10-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by bigc
I'm glad you still find me worthwhile enough to post on my threads.

ill buy you a drink wherever shitsville may be sometime.what do you have?

Thats very kind/bold of you.

You need to be 18 in this country for liquor.
From your posts i would guess you are either 11/12 years old or very *ill*

Thanks for the offer (LOL)

Diamonds Kid
08-11-2005, 08:18 PM
nuthin beets a goo tamayta

bigc
08-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by katie
Thats very kind/bold of you.

You need to be 18 in this country for liquor.

Thanks for the offer (LOL)

yes, or they THINK you're 18.

I'm actually 17....only 5 years out!

and hey...a 12 year old couldnt have written MY review of ALAE.

DLR7884
08-13-2005, 01:52 PM
This thread is fucking stupid.

DLR7884
Thanks!

bueno bob
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
Almost as stupid as wrapping your penis in electrical wire, attaching the wire to a butter knife, and sticking said knife into the wall outlet after slathering yourself in cooking oil and pouring a bucket of water on your feet.

Not quite, but almost.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-13-2005, 02:38 PM

freddie bulsura,

Its actually Farook Bulsura. A lot of people think his name was Freddie Bulsura because thats the name he gave himself when he arrived in the UK. Do you really think a kid from Zanzibar who then went to a boarding school in Bombay would really be called Fred?

academic punk
08-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Almost as stupid as wrapping your penis in electrical wire, attaching the wire to a butter knife, and sticking said knife into the wall outlet after slathering yourself in cooking oil and pouring a bucket of water on your feet.

Not quite, but almost.

You would know, ya fuckin' bimbo.

The Scatologist
08-13-2005, 05:56 PM
This thread is great

John Holmes
08-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Heh

KiaSorento
08-14-2005, 01:43 AM
Today Eddie Van Halen smeared himself in tomato ketchup because, according to the 50 y.o guitarist, "i've got material for 50 fucking albums stashed away here, im goin into modern art,picasso aint got shit on me, he had l.s.d, (lead spanish disease), man this is the best shit i put out"

Van Halen continued "man I just hired a new lead singer,he's fucking awesome,he rocks man, he's my soul brother, he can really hit those high notes, its this unknown dude from zanzibar called freddie bulsura, and he'll be in the band for life"

when informed this was actually Freddie Mercury and he'd been dead since Nov.1991, Van Halen broke down and angrily began sobbing "you interviewer, you'll never be able to play guitar like me!"

once Van Halen's "helper"(Alex) had calmed down the guitar maestro, he turned and spoke to me "hey boy, you wanna hear one of the new tracks,man this shit will blow you away" excitedly I replied yes. Van Halen slid across the floor(his hip had degenerated to the extent his legs were now useless) and put in a cassette tape, hit the battered tape deck, and the tape begun, playing the main theme of "the seduction of gina".

But I must admit it's cool to be a queer like me! My name is smallc and love the cum!

bigc
08-14-2005, 07:41 AM
it was only intended as a parody cos at the time,on the main board all i could see were several threads about the same topic.

apologies if it wasnt funny but its better than reading the same story over and over

The Scatologist
08-14-2005, 08:51 AM
I hereby declare all who insult thus thread to be damned to a afterlife of swimming in a pool which will be filled with poo and gummy bears for all eternity.

Soul Reaper
08-14-2005, 09:43 AM
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG

bueno bob
08-14-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG
THERE IS NO LARG

Sad and tragic.

katie
08-17-2005, 07:43 AM

and hey...a 12 year old couldnt have written MY review of ALAE.

ALAE Is a great

Your *review* wasn't

A Very childish attempt.

Good luck at big school

:D

katie
08-17-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
This thread is fucking stupid.

DLR7884
Thanks!

Well lock it then!

Soul Reaper
08-17-2005, 07:58 AM

Shaun Ponsonby
08-17-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh, don't be too hard on him, we've all made shit threads and said Freddie Bulsura instead of Farook Bulsura.

bigc
08-17-2005, 03:14 PM
I knew how to spell it, and he was born on 5th September 1946, before anyone disputes my queen fan status

its a parody thread...and Eddie wouldnt get his name right anyway.

I wrote this thread when I was pissed...apologies,its still better than some hagar fucker telling us how great VOA is

katie its easy to criticise when you do fuck all but moan, you write a review then..

i feel sorry for you,to be so sad,twisted and bitter to just pick fights with fans of an artist you claim to like yourself.

katie
08-17-2005, 07:53 PM
I knew how to spell it, and he was born on 5th September 1946, before anyone disputes my queen fan status

I wrote this thread when I was pissed...apologies,its still better than some hagar fucker telling us how great VOA is

katie its easy to criticise when you do fuck all but moan, you write a review then..

i feel sorry for you,to be so sad,twisted and bitter to just pick fights with fans of an artist you claim to like yourself.

Thats the spirt bigc.
You are getting the hang of it now (LOL)

Bill Lumbergh
08-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by katie
Yet another oh so funny post from bigc (AKA The Retard!) LOL

Jesus Christ, what's that fuckin' smell? Oh, hi katie.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-18-2005, 01:42 PM

Look through some of her threads.

Some of them are really shite.

bigc
08-18-2005, 01:44 PM
if I looked,it would imply I care.

I dont.

therefore I wont imply it.

Bill Lumbergh
08-19-2005, 01:56 AM
if I looked,it would imply I care.

I dont.

therefore I wont imply it.

:D

katie
08-21-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Jesus Christ, what's that fuckin' smell? Oh, hi katie.

Wow! Little Preteen Bill is hanging out with some developing boys

Way to go Bill:D