PDA

View Full Version : A Question For ford

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 12:39 PM
ford...it appear that you hate Freedom of Speech just like dumbya and his neo-facist cronies. How does it feel to have that in common with those CHICKENHAWKS?

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 12:48 PM
BCE?

I don't work for BCE you pathetic little coward.

Even hiding behind a keyboard you're a chickenshit, just like dumbya, the guy you hate.

How does that make you feel?

:+)

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Since you WORK for the BCE, why don't you answer that one yourself, you fucking retarded ignorant asshole?

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=645002

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Does everyone whose IP traces to Washington D.C. work for the BCE then?

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I DON'T work for BCE, you ignorant coward.

I work for ICE out of a BCE office.

As ignorant as you appear, do you even HAVE a job? Doing WHAT, exactly? It can't be much.

Plus...look at how you hate Freedom of Speech, just like dumbya and his neo-facist CHICKENHAWK cronies.

Are you this much a chickenshit in real life or is it your act for the boards?

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
BCE?

I don't work for BCE you pathetic little coward.

You don't?

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 12:54 PM
ford

Can you not READ English?

I work for ICE (look it up) out of a BCE office.

you are one ignorant coward!

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Lying Busheep piece of shit...

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 12:55 PM
All kidding aside, you shouldn't be posting personal identifying info like that, FORD.

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Does everyone whose IP traces to Washington D.C. work for the BCE then?

It does when it goes to Reichland Security.

FORD
08-11-2005, 12:57 PM
All kidding aside, you shouldn't be posting personal identifying info like that, FORD.

It's not personal. You don't see any names, phone numbers or addresses there, do you?

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 12:57 PM
ford, you ignorant coward. Unlike you I have no reason to lie to strangers on a message board.

I work for the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). I work out of a Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office.

As ignorant as you appear I doubt you even have a job.

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's not personal. You don't see any names, phone numbers or addresses there, do you?

Fine, why don't you post the name of your employer then. And your IP address, and the other information you've included in this thread.

All I'm saying is that you could be exposing this board to legal action by recklessly posting this type of information. Ultimately it's your call.

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:00 PM
ford is a coward...I doubt he even has a job.

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Fine, why don't you post the name of your employer then. And your IP address, and the other information you've included in this thread.

All I'm saying is that you could be exposing this board to legal action by recklessly posting this type of information. Ultimately it's your call.

As you well remember, counselor, I've had more personal information posted on this website (and others) than anyone else here, by a couple of ignorant shitheads with about the same mentality as Ass Prowler. I don't cross that line, even for a piece of shit like this.

However, as far as I'm concerned, he can crawl back under his rock. Or under Chertoff's desk to blow him :blow:

Whichever he prefers.

academic punk

The most revealing thing in this thread is that NIGHTPROWLER admiots that there IS in fact a Bush Criminal Empire...

Nickdfresh
ford, you ignorant coward. Unlike you I have no reason to lie to strangers on a message board.

I work for the...

That does figure...:D

Meanwhile...
http://www.illegalaliens.us/images/Amnesty%20Seeking%20Illegal%20Aliens.JPG

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
The most revealing thing in this thread is that NIGHTPROWLER admiots that there IS in fact a Bush Criminal Empire...

The other humorous thing is that there is actually an "ICE". That term was coined by diamondD I believe, to mock FORD's use of BCE. Until today, it stood for Imaginary Criminal Empire. Guess he has to come up with something else now ;)

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:05 PM

The even more amazing thing is that the only "ICE" I ever heard of was DiamondD's fictionalized version of the BCE, and he already changed the name of that fictional organization to "BSCE", so I guess Ass Prowler needs to update his business cards.

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:06 PM
As you well remember, counselor, I've had more personal information posted on this website (and others) than anyone else here, by a couple of ignorant shitheads with about the same mentality as Ass Prowler. I don't cross that line, even for a piece of shit like this.

However, as far as I'm concerned, he can crawl back under his rock. Or under Chertoff's desk to blow him :blow:

Whichever he prefers.

In the right hands, the information you've posted should be sufficient to identify this person. I know from personal experience that people from the VH boards have been able to find my work address, which I have never given out, simply using my IP.

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:08 PM
The even more amazing thing is that the only "ICE" I ever heard of was DiamondD's fictionalized version of the BCE, and he already changed the name of that fictional organization to "BSCE", so I guess Ass Prowler needs to update his business cards.

LOL... I forgot about "BSCE." It's fun to come up with fictional organizations, isn't it Dave? ;)

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:08 PM
ford...ALL you keep proving is what an ignorant coward you are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Customs_Enforcement

That explains why you hate Freedom of Speech and cannopt answer a question...you are a coward just like dumbya, the guy you hate.

Sucks to be you. doesn't it?

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:10 PM
SHARKIE has a point, I think in the future all IP's should be edited for content before we show people where they're logging on from...

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:10 PM
What brought about thsi thread anyway???

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
"That does figure"?

LMAO

you never did say what it is you do for a living, you coward.

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:12 PM
What brought about thsi thread anyway???

I'm assuming it's because FORD closed the Peter Jennings thread.

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Yeah, it sucks to be me... Because I'm a snivelling little cocksucking Bush employee asshole who has nothing better to do than spam message boards and mock the pain of those who have died a painful horrendous death from cancer.....

Oh wait, that's you!

Nope. Doesn't suck to be me at all then. :)

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:13 PM
ford closed the jennings thread because he is a coward/neo-fasict who hates Freedom of Speech, just like dumbya and his cronies.

How does ford live with such shame?

;+)

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:14 PM
See ford? you CAN answer a question.

So, why did you dodge the one about you hating Freedom of Speech like dumbya and his cronies?

you are a pathetic coward.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Why was the thread closed?

and do BCE offices come equipped with state of the art pencil sharpeners and staplers?

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty fuckin' sick of all the threads that are getting closed and dumped at this site lately. Bunch of 7th grade BS, really.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm assuming it's because FORD closed the Peter Jennings thread.

ASSPROWLER's vagina became inflamed because he couldn't further shit all over that thread and pass the boredom of his gov't job by fighting with people on the internet.

You were saying about JENNING's again you buffoon?

So what do you do that' so important again?

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Nothing but the best.

you looking for a job?

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Nothing but the best.

you looking for a job?

I took the test, but I failed because my IQ is too high...

NightProwler
nickie...why are you hiding behind a keyboard fantasizing about vaginas?

academic punk
"I may not agree with what he says, but I'll defend his right to say it"

those words mean anything to anybody around here????

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:20 PM
nickie...why are you hiding behind a keyboard fantasizing about vaginas?

Hiding? Your "hiding in the gov't," wasting tax dollars "projecting" your latently gay macho fantasies onto others.

Get to work!

NightProwler
08-11-2005, 01:20 PM
"I took the test, but I failed because my IQ is too high.."

LMAO

your "IQ is too high", yet your self esteem is so badly damaged that you feel a need to brag about it to complete strangers on a message board. How did that happen?

And why haven't you said what it is that you do for a living? Ashamed?

Golden AWe
08-11-2005, 01:21 PM
nightfaggot...trying to challenge people way out of his league, with his repetitive "why are you fantasizing"-oneliners...once again, once again.

Quit it, it's not gonna work out for you.

Nickdfresh
Nothing but the best.

you looking for a job?

The "best?"

UHuhuhuhuhuhuh....

Golden AWe
oh yeah

OINK OINK

FORD
Why was the thread closed?

and do BCE offices come equipped with state of the art pencil sharpeners and staplers?

I closed the Peter Jennings thread because it had become a personal venue for AssProwler to spew his hatred of the man, like a good little Bush employee, and had long ceased to be a thread to comment on Jennings himself or what he accomplished as a journalist. God forbid that Ass Prowler might have to put up with such shit if he ever has family or friends dying from such a disease.

NightProwler
...""projecting" your latently gay macho fantasies".

LMAO

Here's a hint, boy. Look it up. For it to be PROJECTION it would have to be true about me. It's not.

When are you coming out of the closet?

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm pretty fuckin' sick of all the threads that are getting closed and dumped at this site lately. Bunch of 7th grade BS, really.

Your real beef is with the Carmine thread, I know, and this one pales in comparison. FORD actually had a pseudo-legitimate reason for closing the Jennings thread. But he would be much better off in the long run (and incur far less hostility) if he'd just tell people to fuck off WITHOUT making accusations, disclosing personal info, and closing threads.

My $.02.

academic punk
well, this thread degenerated quickly enough...

NightProwler
ford HATES Freedom of Speech, just like that CHICKENHAWK dumbya and his cronies.

How does that make you feel ford?

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:23 PM
"I took the test, but I failed because my IQ is too high.."

LMAO

your "IQ is too high", yet your self esteem is so badly damaged that you feel a need to brag about it to complete strangers on a message board. How did that happen?

And why haven't you said what it is that you do for a living? Ashamed?

When was I bragging? I don't feel like telling you...It's been posted here before.

But whatever it is, I'm not wasting tax payers dollars doing it...

And it's also wrong, outdated info at this point...:)

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
ASSPROWLER's vagina became inflamed because he couldn't further shit all over that thread and pass the boredom of his gov't job by fighting with people on the internet.

You were saying about JENNING's again you buffoon?

So what do you do that' so important again?

Stupid or not, it still doesn't provide a good reason to close the thread. Who are you to determine what's important and what isn't?

No offense of course Nicky. And I'm not defending NP's opinions in any way; just his right to express them.

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:25 PM
ford HATES Freedom of Speech, just like that CHICKENHAWK dumbya and his cronies.

How does that make you feel ford?

I'm not saying that I agree with FORD's closure, but he in no way edited you...No words where deleted, your retarded, faulty-logical arguments are still there for everyone to see...

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:26 PM
FORD actually had a pseudo-legitimate reason for closing the Jennings thread. But he would be much better off in the long run (and incur far less hostility) if he'd just tell people to fuck off WITHOUT making accusations, disclosing personal info, and closing threads.

My $.02.

If NP disagrees with FPRD's premise, fair enough, he should get to say it. If he wants to say it incorporating tasteless humor, he should have the right to say it.

He has been effectively censored.

Romeo Delight
08-11-2005, 01:27 PM
Your real beef is with the Carmine thread, I know, and this one pales in comparison. FORD actually had a pseudo-legitimate reason for closing the Jennings thread. But he would be much better off in the long run (and incur far less hostility) if he'd just tell people to fuck off WITHOUT making accusations, disclosing personal info, and closing threads.

My $.02.

Jennings thread should have been closed, IP should not be posted

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm not saying that I agree with FORD's closure, but he in no way edited you...No words where deleted, your retarded, faulty-logical arguments are still there for everyone to see...

Taking the weed-eater to the thread was an option. But I figured at this point, all REAL observations about Peter Jennings had been made. Then again, Bueno Bob came in kinda late, so you never know.....

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:28 PM
If NP disagrees with FPRD's premise, fair enough, he should get to say it. If he wants to say it incorporating tasteless humor, he should have the right to say it.

He has been effectively censored.

Agreed AP (although "censorship", by definition, doesn't apply on a board like this).

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Stupid or not, it still doesn't provide a good reason to close the thread. Who are you to determine what's important and what isn't?

No offense of course Nicky. And I'm not defending NP's opinions in any way; just his right to express them.

I'm not saying FORD was right, but at the same time, there is a mandate from those above to close way off-topic threads. At a certain point, it's just redundant fight thread spam. This isn't the LINKS, it went on for scores of posts before it was closed. And I was also pointing out that closing a thread in itself is not really censorship...

I mean, DIAMOND DEN can make the argument that his spam is topic related...

And listen ex-PLEASURE DOME Mod...:D

Golden AWe
08-11-2005, 01:30 PM
I can see that Nightfaggot has started a lot of intelligent political threads with decent background data and explanations...bwahahahaha

OOPS. Oh yeah...this was the guy who's just spamming most of them.

Hell, even I seem to have deeper views on the US politics...bwahahahahha

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Agreed AP (although "censorship", by definition, doesn't apply on a board like this).

shut up.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:32 PM
Closing.

academic punk
08-11-2005, 01:33 PM
HA!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THAT!!!

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:35 PM

I have no response to that. :(

Guitar Shark
08-11-2005, 01:36 PM
shut up.

T

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Anybody else getting PM's from a certain deranged cunt in Kansas??

Yeah it's off topic, but this topic sucks cock in Hell anyway.....

Nickdfresh
08-11-2005, 01:37 PM
...""projecting" your latently gay macho fantasies".

LMAO

Here's a hint, boy. Look it up. For it to be PROJECTION it would have to be true about me. It's not.

When are you coming out of the closet?

Okay, I meant retard...This is the same boring, ignorant shtick you've been flamming with forever. "Projection," typical insecure, pseudo 12th grade cop-bitch speak.

And I know a hell of a lot more about FREUD than you ever will you simpleton, jack-off fuckstump.

No wonder why our borders are being invaded...:rolleyes:

FORD
08-11-2005, 01:39 PM

No wonder why our borders are being invaded...:rolleyes:

No shit.....

America's borders are guarded by ...

ASS PROWLER????

God I hope Osama Bin Laden still doesn't read this board :(

diamondD
08-11-2005, 07:20 PM

When Sharkie was a mod there, the army was always bragging about how there were no closed threads. I know I've seen Sarge post more than once that he didn't want threads closed.

So now closing threads is acceptable by the higher ups just for being off-topic and it's not censorship? Times have changed around here for sure...

jcook11
08-11-2005, 07:36 PM
I DON'T work for BCE, you ignorant coward.

As ignorant as you appear, do you even HAVE a job? Doing WHAT, exactly? It can't be much.

Plus...look at how you hate Freedom of Speech, just like dumbya and his neo-facist CHICKENHAWK cronies.

Are you this much a chickenshit in real life or is it your act for the boards?

My good friend FORD the gentlemman from the republic of Cascadia is all for free speech....as long as it is something he agrees with.:argh:

FORD
08-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
My good friend FORD the gentlemman from the republic of Cascadia is all for free speech....as long as it is something he agrees with.:argh:

Now that ain't true and you know it. There's lots of shit in this forum I don't agree with. Yet it remains open. And will, as long as there's reasonable discussion of it. Whether I agree with the shit or not.

superdave
08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Just going through this thread and seeing the words 'coward' and 'Ford' in the same sentence makes me want to barf....furthest thing from the truth....now, if we were talking about Jesterstar.....

Seshmeister
08-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
When Sharkie was a mod there, the army was always bragging about how there were no closed threads. I know I've seen Sarge post more than once that he didn't want threads closed.

So now closing threads is acceptable by the higher ups just for being off-topic and it's not censorship? Times have changed around here for sure...

I hate closed threads.

Move them if you have to but don't close them.

Closing threads is what Brent does.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Big Train
08-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I'll say this: FORD LOVES FREEDOM OF SPEECH....His, not yours.

The IP thing is totally uncool and uncalled for under any circumstances. You want to argue with him, insult each other, knock yourselves out. Invent an insult I can learn from and write down. Let's be sportsmanlike about this. Closing threads, IP addresses, are just a bullshit way to "one up" him. Fight him like a man, with words, or ignore him.

As for closing threads, my only problem is that Ford is fundamentally dishonest many times. If he said "I'm closing this because this guy I think is an asshole", then fine, it's his way to end a conversation. But just doing it and then bullshitting about some highminded thing is just stupid.

jcook11
08-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Now that ain't true and you know it. There's lots of shit in this forum I don't agree with. Yet it remains open. And will, as long as there's reasonable discussion of it. Whether I agree with the shit or not.

My Good friend the gentleman from the Republic of Cascadia needs to remember.... One mans shit is another mans GOLD.What may be reasonable to you may not be reasonable to someone else.One mans freedom fighter may be someone elses terrorist.IT IS A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE! I MAY DISAGREE WITH YOUR IDEAS ,BUT I WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR YOUR RIGHT TO EXSPRESS THEM! :argh:

FORD
08-12-2005, 03:22 AM
OK, here for the record, is what I consider "Free Speech" in this forum:

Ultimately, it should be intelligent discussion of the issues with various points of view coming from all points in the political spectrum. And I believe we have a good representation of that from the ultra leftist Europeans to the commited Busheep.

Sometimes the productive discussions will disentegrate into some side arguments, most of which correct themselves within the appropriate thread. That's fine with me.

I draw very few lines in the sand. Threads started simply for purposes of hate (racism/anti-semitism/homophobia/whatever) really serve no valid purpose here, and that's consistent with what the Webmasters have said previously.

As for this morning's drama, which lead to THIS thread, I started a thread a few days ago about Peter Jennings' passing. Most of the initial responses to the thread were respectful. Ass Prowler and Ass Vibe thought they needed to vent their personal hatred on a dead man. Ass Prowler took it even further by not even giving a flying fuck if people on this board might happen to be going through something similar to the Jennings family even as we speak. Even when this was pointed out to his ignorant fucking ass, he kept the shit up. Since it had appeared that anyone who had something of value to say about Peter Jennings had already done so, I chose to close the thread and not give this brain dead pusbag Ass Prowler a vehicle for spewing that sort of venom.

I think that covers everything... it's been a long day.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 03:40 AM
Are you girls really this fucked up in real life or is it your act for the boards? you trot out the childish insults and close threads on people you disagree with. Hell, most of you are such cowards that even hiding behind a keyboard you can't answer a question.

People like you provide the entertainment that keeps me coming back to these boards so BRAVO!

Keep up the good work!

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 04:08 AM
Look, I don't usually like the closed thread thing either...But where is everyones' outrage over the BIG RAGOO scandal? It's funny how people pick and choose these convenient times to fight in this forum and when their panties become wet with the overflow of a flooded, swelled tampon.

I mean there are several other threads in which CARMEN RAGUZZA has become the victim of insidious internet fascism...Where is the outrage over that? Why are people not decrying the death of the coffee thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23437)?

C'mon people! Start the movement now:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25648&perpage=30&pagenumber=1

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25609

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=646038

Which one of the bleeding vaginal big mouths in this forum had the balls to question the webbies in the infamous "RIKK's Drummer" thread deletion (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19324) a few months back? Not one! Save for GUITAR SHARK, whom I have a lot of respect for, not one of the "conservative" boners here had the balls to say shit!

DIAMONDD is correct, things have changed here, but what is anyone doing about it? Just using it as ammo to drill FORD with because they disagree with him! That's it! Either comment on, and oppose this ROTH ARMY "censorship" everywhere, or shut the fuck up! Don't just confront FORD about it! Take on the WEBBIES! Yeah, everyone has such big balls when it comes to FORD's censorship, but 90% of the posters hopping on the bandwagon of the lazy fuckwit that started this thread are a bunch of balless, partisan hypocrites!:mad: I think only three posters in this thread actually have done that...C'mon boys, take on the Mods in the MAIN when they lock up threads...

Romeo Delight
08-12-2005, 04:24 AM
Ford, you had to close the thread...

Fuck everyone who tells you different.

End of f-ing story

Golden AWe
08-12-2005, 06:02 AM
Are you girls really this fucked up in real life or is it your act for the boards? you trot out the childish insults

OINK OINK

that's all you do all day!

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 07:18 AM
you're the one "oinking" boy.

Do you even HAVE a job?

Golden AWe
08-12-2005, 08:07 AM
Yes. I have a job.

diamondD
08-12-2005, 08:32 AM

Which one of the bleeding vaginal big mouths in this forum had the balls to question the webbies in the infamous "RIKK's Drummer" thread deletion (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19324) a few months back? Not one! Save for GUITAR SHARK, whom I have a lot of respect for, not one of the "conservative" boners here had the balls to say shit!

DIAMONDD is correct, things have changed here, but what is anyone doing about it? Just using it as ammo to drill FORD with because they disagree with him! That's it! Either comment on, and oppose this ROTH ARMY "censorship" everywhere, or shut the fuck up! Don't just confront FORD about it! Take on the WEBBIES! Yeah, everyone has such big balls when it comes to FORD's censorship, but 90% of the posters hopping on the bandwagon of the lazy fuckwit that started this thread are a bunch of balless, partisan hypocrites!:mad: I think only three posters in this thread actually have done that...C'mon boys, take on the Mods in the MAIN when they lock up threads...

The reasons I don't say anything are:

I rarely read too much out of this forum. This is the one I usually come to first. I stay out of main for the most part because I've had all the DLR/VH topics I can comment on.

It's a message board. They are all ruled by their owners they way they want.

The reason FORD gets so much shit is he has an agenda he's been pushing for years. It's been his calling card for years to harp on the same thing over and over. He's called other mods on other boards out about censorship because they deleted or changed his posts. He's started threads at the Army about how he's been wronged on other boards. He'd even twist the truth to make himself out to be a martyr, even tho anyone with a brain could read it and see the truth. That's the hypocrisy here. I just like to give him the same shit he gave other mods, even tho he knows I never had anything personal against him.

diamondD
08-12-2005, 08:35 AM
FORD, do you think the fact that others got ahold of personal info on you justifies you doing the same to other people that had nothing to do with the past?

thome
08-12-2005, 09:59 AM
A thread is kinda meaningless trivial clap trap who cares.

i know ive been snooped up re: IP

I have never snooped up anyone else its childish.

who is that person really, who cares.

snotty snoopy snoopers diaper assed pansies like i cant kik your ass
so ill look up your wazzoo and sniff around ...hope you find some chunky treats to make you feel like you know me better.

Have some respect for others privacy

Were all adults here????????

The alternate reality sudo screen name sh@t cracks me up
You are pretty transparent all of you w/ your alter EGOs

Start a stupid thread then answer yourself to make HISTORY

Bla bla bla bla bla

Mostly quite funny ? i crack up all the time!!

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Everyone get's an IP check here, I can tell you that. That's part of being on a message board, but I don't not condone giving out IP numbers and posting them, I just think that's wrong. A map to show someone's location or maybe general server info is one thing, but IP is something a bit different.

thome
08-12-2005, 10:23 AM
Everyone get's an IP check here, I can tell you that. That's part of being on a message board, but I don't not condone giving out IP numbers and posting them, I just think that's wrong. A map to show someone's location or maybe general server info is one thing, but IP is something a bit different.

Once you sign on to the internet once you plug in that plug to your
Modem you are everyones play thing thats 1st grade eveyone knows
that

Who are the ones self esteem wise who would want to fu&k w people
on a sub level like a sneeky sneek .Just seems weird and immature.

If its all in fun i dont care...Its not my" Thingy"

To be mean is just pussy cause you cant be touched.

If you stick your hand on someone REALLY you would get you ass
handed to you.

Its pussy kid stuff

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
The reasons I don't say anything are:

I rarely read too much out of this forum. This is the one I usually come to first. I stay out of main for the most part because I've had all the DLR/VH topics I can comment on.

It's a message board. They are all ruled by their owners they way they want.

The reason FORD gets so much shit is he has an agenda he's been pushing for years. It's been his calling card for years to harp on the same thing over and over. He's called other mods on other boards out about censorship because they deleted or changed his posts. He's started threads at the Army about how he's been wronged on other boards. He'd even twist the truth to make himself out to be a martyr, even tho anyone with a brain could read it and see the truth. That's the hypocrisy here. I just like to give him the same shit he gave other mods, even tho he knows I never had anything personal against him.

Well, I have a problem with people that single out FORD, there have been thread deletions and closures by other admins, to the point where I can hardly click on ten old links before and I may find that I get two "No Thread Specified..." massages as two of those threads are now gone. I haven't seen FORD delete any threads at all, he has changed posts, but I doubt any here would have any sympathy for Jesterstar if they modded a forum.

I don't agree with it at all and have said so, but it's not my site and those above me can do as they please. But FORD didn't delete anything, and again, if anyone goes over to the LINKS (http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/showthread.php?p=466094#post466094), they close threads at the mention of the first four letter word practically. I still go there because there are some good people to converse with even if they feel differently than me regarding VAN HALEN.

This FORUM is a bit different also, as it spins out of control and every thread becomes a fight thread at the drop of a hat. FORD censored no one, any one can restart the talking head newspromter reader thing in another thread and most of the arguments had been made...It was just a fight thread.

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by thome
Once you sign on to the internet once you plug in that plug to your
Modem you are everyones play thing thats 1st grade eveyone knows
that

Who are the ones self esteem wise who would want to fu&k w people
on a sub level like a sneeky sneek .Just seems weird and immature.

If its all in fun i dont care...Its not my" Thingy"

To be mean is just pussy cause you cant be touched.

If you stick your hand on someone REALLY you would get you ass
handed to you.

Its pussy kid stuff

We've had this conversation before. Often times the IP thing really tells you nothing, many are from hubs in a different town from you. The IP # in itself is usually harmless.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 11:17 AM
ga

What is it that you do for a living? I doubt they pay you for your "oinking".

Guitar Shark
08-12-2005, 11:53 AM

I certainly hope you aren't calling me a "conservative" Nicky. That's even worse than calling me a "bleeding vaginal big mouth"!! ;)

Personally, I don't have a problem with mods closing threads when people are just bitching at each other. I disagree with Sesh on this point. The Peter Jennings thread is a decent example, because at the end of the thread people were just bitching at each other and the original topic was lost. My concern arises when threads are closed simply because of their content. Deny it all you want, FORD, but you DO close threads when they are started by people you believe are somehow associated with the "BCE" or when you decide a particular thread is nothing more than Busheep propaganda. And that's not cool. You do not get to decide which issues are worthy of discussion and which ones are not, based on your own political views.

The IP stuff is even more disturbing to me. I don't care how fucked up a person's views are, it is NOT cool to publicly disclose their personal information. There are a lot of fucking WHACK JOBS out there in internetland who can use this information for improper purposes. Moderators have access to IP information and a lot of trust in placed in them not to abuse that access. Unfortunately, it was abused in this case.

Where are Doc and Elvis? This thread should be in Feedback.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 11:57 AM
ford is only upset that he proved himself to be a fool and a hypocrite. I work for ICE, not BCE.

BigBadBrian
08-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
Ford, you had to close the thread...

Fuck everyone who tells you different.

End of f-ing story

You're an asskisser.

End of story.

BigBadBrian
08-12-2005, 12:02 PM
thought they needed to vent their personal hatred on a dead man.

People did the same thing in the Pope threads and you never closed them.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 12:04 PM
ford is a hypocrite and a coward, he hates it when you remind him of that fact.

FORD
08-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Nope. I just reviewed my official Pope is dead (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19334&perpage=30&highlight=Pope&pagenumber=2) thread, and there's nothing in there that comes close to the slams against Jennings. The only outright slam against JP came from Gar (something about Lucifer drilling him in the ass) and then there was Phil being Phil, which is more weird than negative. JP (and Reagan for that matter) got much better treatment.

FORD
08-12-2005, 12:40 PM
ford is a hypocrite and a coward, he hates it when you remind him of that fact.

You wish, Chertoff blower :blow:

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 12:42 PM
"Chertoff blower "?

PROJECTION on your part. So, in addition to a coward and a hypocrite, you're a homosexual.

No surprise there!

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 12:43 PM

Your full of shit BRIAN! You keep bringing up the POPE thread stuff, just like I supposedly made fun of "The Holy Father's" death, right? Again, cite specific examples, or shut the fuck up!

FORD
08-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Just like the typical neocon shitbag, Ass Prowler runs out of material and immediately pulls out right wing propaganda card #1 "When in doubt, accuse your opponent of being gay"

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Guitar Shark
08-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Just like the typical neocon shitbag, Ass Prowler runs out of material and immediately pulls out right wing propaganda card #1 "When in doubt, accuse your opponent of being gay"

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

LOL! FORD, you were the one who started it by calling him a Chertoff blower and using that emoticon.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 12:50 PM
ford...you appear to be one confused individual. Did you forget so soon or is the aids rotting your grey matter?

..."immediately pulls out right wing propaganda card #1 "When in doubt, accuse your opponent of being gay"

So, what you're trying to say is that in addition to being a coward and a hypocrite you're "right wing"?

Or did you forget you went there first?

"posted: Today, at at 01:40 PM
“ Originally posted by NightProwler
ford is a hypocrite and a coward, he hates it when you remind him of that fact. ”

"You wish, Chertoff blower "

How did your self esteem get so damaged that you feel a need to humiliate yourself like this?

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 12:50 PM
"LOL! FORD, you were the one who started it by calling him a Chertoff blower and using that emoticon."

Don't confuse ford with the TRUTH!

FORD
08-12-2005, 12:52 PM
LOL! FORD, you were the one who started it by calling him a Chertoff blower and using that emoticon.

Just because he works under Chertoff's desk doesn't neccessarily make him a homosexual.

NightProwler
08-12-2005, 12:55 PM
ford

you and your girls certainly appear obsessed with homosexuals. PROJECTION.

you are such a coward you can't even tell me what it is that you're supposed to do for a living.

BigBadBrian
08-12-2005, 02:16 PM
ford

you are such a coward you can't even tell me what it is that you're supposed to do for a living.

You know...

I'm on here alot...

...but I wasn't on here when FORD closed down the Peter Jennings thread so I'm not gonna say squat about that, but.....

You're out of line, dude.

STFU

I wouldn't blame FORD for closing this one or moving it to the dump.

FORD
08-12-2005, 02:21 PM
You know...

I'm on here alot...

...but I wasn't on here when FORD closed down the Peter Jennings thread so I'm not gonna say squat about that, but.....

You're out of line, dude.

STFU

I wouldn't blame FORD for closing this one or moving it to the dump.

Tempting.... but then Ass Prowler or Cook would start another thread to bitch about that. So why bother?

Nickdfresh
08-12-2005, 02:29 PM
ford

Do you ever get tired of making the same "Projection" post over and over again? Take that shit back to the DUMP...

Warham
08-12-2005, 06:36 PM
What a twat!

scorpioboy33
08-12-2005, 08:37 PM
ford

I went and checked out your posts in the Jenning thread. You a nothing more than an attention hungry asshole. I really hope in your case that you get a good shot of karma. I'm glad ford closed the thread...shitting on a great man or any man's grave is pointless and ignorant.

ELVIS
08-12-2005, 10:18 PM
I closed the Peter Jennings thread because it had become a personal venue for AssProwler to spew his hatred of the man, like a good little Bush employee, and had long ceased to be a thread to comment on Jennings himself or what he accomplished as a journalist. God forbid that Ass Prowler might have to put up with such shit if he ever has family or friends dying from such a disease.

Hmmm...

Let's hear more!

:elvis:

FORD
08-12-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Hmmm...

Let's hear more!

:elvis:

Shouldn't you be banging a hot nurse right about now? ;)

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 02:52 AM
nickie...why is it whenever homosexuality is mentioned you show up?

bitchboybrian...STFU? LMAO Like I said, you might scare your playground chums, here it just makes you look more foolish.

scorpioboy..."You a nothing more than an attention hungry asshole." THAT would explain your need to bitch at me, wouldn't it?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 04:06 AM
nickie...why is it whenever homosexuality is mentioned you show up?

It's a free-association© I make with your posts...

bitchboybrian...STFU? LMAO Like I said, you might scare your playground chums, here it just makes you look more foolish.

Ooooh! Good one! What a zinger...

scorpioboy..."You a nothing more than an attention hungry asshole." THAT would explain your need to bitch at me, wouldn't it?

He has you pretty much pegged...

Funny fuckbag, I think you're "projecting the projections thing;) You retarded dimesstore pop psychology impresses no one. Wow, how many times have you used "projection" now CockProwler? I guess I have. Just goes to show you what incompetent, mentally defective, people the borderpatrol hire...Don't you have some immigrants to beat?

Here's my big Freudian Theory® regarding the AssProWleR. You're a big pussy hiding behind a badge and a keyboard masking his inherently homosexual and effeminate urges by overemphasizing his aggression to fight with everybody he comes into contact with...
http://www.worth1000.com/entries/145000/145055CIKH_w.jpg

I know, is this where you ask me what I do for a living? Or when you accuse me of "hiding behind a keyboard?" What a sad, boring little douchebag you are....

Jesus Christ
08-13-2005, 04:26 AM
Verily, I suppose he will ask Me what I do for a living next....

OK then.... here's My resume (http://www.inspire21.com/site/stories/05-Stories/Jesus_resume.html)

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 04:34 AM
nickie...PROJECTION on your part, boy.

"CockProwler" "AssProWleR"?

ellen felt a lot better when she came out of the closet, maybe it could work for you!

"Don't you have some immigrants to beat?" Time to educate you once again. Immigrants have documents, they are in the USA legally. Illegal aliens do NOT have any documents to be here and if they are non-compliant, they can get beat.

you are such a pathetic coward that you feel a need to insult my profession while at the same time you are too chickenshit to say how you earn a living.

Why is that? How did your self esteem get so obviously damaged?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 04:43 AM
nickie...PROJECTION on your part, boy.

"CockProwler" "AssProWleR"?

ellen felt a lot better when she came out of the closet, maybe it could work for you!

"Don't you have some immigrants to beat?" Time to educate you once again. Immigrants have documents, they are in the USA legally. Illegal aliens do NOT have any documents to be here and if they are non-compliant, they can get beat.

you are such a pathetic coward that you feel a need to insult my profession while at the same time you are too chickenshit to say how you earn a living.

Why is that? How did your self esteem get so obviously damaged?

Aha! I don't insult your profession, you insult it by not taking it seriously enough to troll while at work...I'm a 'pathetic coward?' Everybody seems to be "pathetic" "a coward" "funny" in your lameass little world of obscurity. Amazing how many fights start in your wake...

However will I ever recover for AsSpRoWlers "projection" shtick?

No, you're the cunt running around the internet seeking conflict and fighting for conflict and fighting sake. Nothing gayer than an attention whore, and bub, if the shoe fits, wear it!;)

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 04:48 AM
nickie...in actuality you're only insulting yourself with your nonstop "ASSprowler" nonsense. Nothing is gayer than you and until you admit it and come out of the closet you'll continue being a hostile little bitch-boy. your PROJECT, I call it. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

And once again you're too much of a coward to answer a simple question. Are you ashamed to admit that you're unemployed?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 04:50 AM
nickie...this is your idea of a "fight"?

LMAO

People like you are my idea of ENTERTAINMENT.

Bravo!

Continue...

scorpioboy33
08-13-2005, 04:51 AM
like I said Karma will sort you out.....
let me just add one thing...in life there are people who are kind, brave and generally excellent people...thank god
they make up for the pathetic trolls like you....

I'm done!

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 04:52 AM
IF you are NOT an "attention whore", why did you feel the need to bitch at me in the first place for expressing my opinion?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 04:56 AM
nickie...in actuality you're only insulting yourself with your nonstop "ASSprowler" nonsense. Nothing is gayer than you and until you admit it and come out of the closet you'll continue being a hostile little bitch-boy. your PROJECT, I call it. Truth hurts, doesn't it?

And once again you're too much of a coward to answer a simple question. Are you ashamed to admit that you're unemployed?

Haha! Wouldn't you like to know DoUchProwlEr

Up next, NightFaggot's gayest hits of "projection.";)

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 04:57 AM
IF you are NOT an "attention whore", why did you feel the need to bitch at me in the first place for expressing my opinion?

Your opinion sucked, and I called you on it. Your just an ignorant fuckstump looking to push buttons.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 04:58 AM
nickie...this is your idea of a "fight"?

LMAO

People like you are my idea of ENTERTAINMENT.

Bravo!

Continue...

No, I just enjoy making lazy cunts look like shit on message boards...

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 05:14 AM
NightProwler's Greatest hits from the DUMP (or Deja-vu from a boring, mindlessly combative cunt).

FLAPPO sums up what a bore he is..Three Choices (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=351721#post351721)

NightProwler and "Projection" 1 (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=351629#post351629)

OnWeD by FLAPPO again (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15228)

More ProJacktion (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=350549#post350549) shtick...

'Prowler Hard At Work (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15223) again...

More "ProJacktion" (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=350170#post350170).

Just a small sample of this mightly defender of freedoms handy work...

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:01 AM
nickie...in addition to being a coward and a homosexual you appear to be a "lazy cunt". Why you insist on proving it is a mystery.

STILL too ashamed to answer a simple question?

Pathetic.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:03 AM
nickie...you claim that I'm "boring" yet you continue to perform for my amusement!

LMAO

"Projacktion"?

It's PROJECTION. As often as you do it you should look it up, learn what it means and how to spell it.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:04 AM
nickie...is scorpioboy your boyfriend? That would explain your need to answer for him.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:05 AM
"something about Lucifer drilling him in the ass"

When did someone post anything like that about jennings?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:06 AM
..."looking to push buttons."

LMAO

Is THAT what happened nickie? I "pushed" your "button" so you felt the need to get childish and insult me?

How old are you supposed to be?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:09 AM
"kind, brave and generally excellent people."

you just described me.

Thank you.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:11 AM
"Do you ever get tired of making the same "Projection" post over and over again?"

I'll make you a deal nickie...you stop with your homosexual references and I'll stop with the projection.

Deal?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:13 AM
nickie...in addition to being a coward and a homosexual you appear to be a "lazy cunt". Why you insist on proving it is a mystery.

STILL too ashamed to answer a simple question?

Pathetic.

Fuck you! Collecting info on message boards for "Homeland inSecurity? Get fucked you Keystone clown.

I'm not posting from work fuckbag, and when I have in the past, it was like 3-4 posts...how would I be lazy?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:17 AM
nickie...you claim that I'm "boring" yet you continue to perform for my amusement!

LMAO

"Projacktion"?

It's PROJECTION. As often as you do it you should look it up, learn what it means and how to spell it.

Yeah, I can tell how amused you are...You're so pissed you can't help yourself. I find that highly amusing...'

Again, I've read more Freud than you ever have, and you're pretty clueless re. the concept of "Projection." And repeating it over and over makes you seem more and more like an undereducated fuckstump desperately grasping for a pseudo-intellectual crutch. Am I entertaining you yet pea-brain?;)

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:19 AM
"Do you ever get tired of making the same "Projection" post over and over again?"

I'll make you a deal nickie...you stop with your homosexual references and I'll stop with the projection.

Deal?

Hey stimpy, have you figured out how to use the "quote" feature yet, or are you just generally too inept to care?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:24 AM
..."looking to push buttons."

LMAO

Is THAT what happened nickie? I "pushed" your "button" so you felt the need to get childish and insult me?

How old are you supposed to be?

He he..I love bashing douche bags...It's good sport. I'd say I'm making you look like a pants pissing baby girl for even starting the "FORD Cwosed' da' thwresd and Censared' Me" tampon rant you have going here. But it's pretty apparent you're just just proving my point that you're a clueless, ignorant joke.

FLAPPO was right, another day wasting tax dollars at work....

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:31 AM
nickie...why would I care about the "quote feature"? we all know who I'm quoting.

"I love bashing douche bags" Is THAT what you THINK that you're doing? ALL you're doing is making a fool out of yourself and entertaining me at the same time.

"I've read more Freud than you ever have," Useless bragging on your part, kid...since you have absolutely NO idea what I have read.

"I'm not posting from work fuckbag, and when I have in the past, it was like 3-4 posts" you HAD/HAVE a job? Doing WHAT? you are too ashamed to say.

"FLAPPO was right"? Sure he was kid. flucko is such a lying coward that he claims to be "wealthy" rather than say what he does for a living. he must be your boyfriend, which is why you had to reference him.

And YES, you ARE entertaining me!

Keep up the good work!

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:33 AM
"pissed"?

you appear confused so I will clarify it for you.

LMAO means Laughing My Ass Off...and watching you spew your childish rants is hilarious enetertainment!

People like you keep me coming back to the boards so I can watch you perform.

I wonder if you're like this in real life? Not likely.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 07:36 AM
..."you're pretty clueless re. the concept of "Projection."

nickie

No, actually I understand the term quite well. I am not a homosexual. you keep spewing homosexual nonsense in your replies to me. The term Projection applies to the fact that most likely you are a closeted homosexual, which is why you keep trying to insult me with that crap.

Comprende?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:38 AM
"pissed"?

you appear confused so I will clarify it for you.

LMAO means Laughing My Ass Off...and watching you spew your childish rants is hilarious enetertainment!

People like you keep me coming back to the boards so I can watch you perform.

I wonder if you're like this in real life? Not likely.

Haha! The fifteen separate posts in your stream-of-consciousness ranting hardly show how pissed you are Lt Dangle...:D

Look up Stream-of-consciousness cunt.:)

Of course you watch me perform, I'm far higher on the education and awareness than you.;) You dance for me fool, and everybody's laughing at the useless cop ass-clown and his ignorance...

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 07:48 AM
..."you're pretty clueless re. the concept of "Projection."

nickie

No, actually I understand the term quite well. I am not a homosexual. you keep spewing homosexual nonsense in your replies to me. The term Projection applies to the fact that most likely you are a closeted homosexual, which is why you keep trying to insult me with that crap.

Comprende?

I love how you feel the need to tell everyone how unhomosexual you are...Seems like you keep broaching the subject. Hmmm...who's in the closet again?

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 08:56 AM
ga

What is it that you do for a living? I doubt they pay you for your "oinking".

I make construction work and material deals plus orders for private builders and companies.

PS. That OINK OINK-sound is just the echo from your posts...uhuhuhuhuhu

BTW, I can see that you're a very smart pig. You have started a total of 18 threads, nine of them being still open, http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=190057
none of them being anyhting but this BS about who has attacked you or you attacking someone. You say you're discussing politics here, but you're not even capable of making proper posts about any subject whatsoever...your awareness on politics is totally on the "HE'S GAY, YOU'RE GAY, PROJECTION, ASSHOLE" level...can you say it's really "discussing"?

pWn3D

LoungeMachine
08-13-2005, 11:30 AM
The numbers don't lie.

GA just proved quite simply what we all knew.

Night Powder is simply trolling for the attention he can't get in the real world.

He needs the feedback, be it negative, to feel some measure of self worth.

Bravo indeed, Night Powder. We're glad we could help you out in your time of need.

Come again next time you are feeling down and worthless.

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 11:54 AM
True dat.

I'm only a spectator in the Front Line, but it looks like there's trolls like Nightfaggot here, who should be even further away from the Stadium, selling popcorn or stolen tickets on the parking lot.

I assume Nightfaggot says I have a gay fantasy about popcorn men now uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh

pwn3d

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 12:43 PM
your girls certainly have your pack mentality down.

nightfaggot? How original of you. ALL of you.

I am a heterosexual man, obviously that disturbs you. The question is why?

I answer questions honestly and am proud of my job as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer.

Are you proud of your performances here? They certainly are hilarious!

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 12:45 PM
..."simply trolling for the attention he can't get in the real world.

He needs the feedback, be it negative, to feel some measure of self worth."

Projection on your part skippy.

Who abused you to the point where you obviously have no self esteem?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 12:46 PM
..."You have started a total of 18 threads, nine of them being still open,"

As if THAT has anything to do with being smart.

LMAO

Any other ignorance you'd like to share?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 12:47 PM
nickie

Why would you fantasize about having a photo of me?

And why would you post a photo of your boyfriend and claim that it's a picture of me?

LMAO

Sad. And funny.

Big Train
08-13-2005, 12:48 PM
It's official...I'm bored. Thanks Prowler...I was defending your right to say stuff, but now I'm just bored of this. Keep it going if you must.

BigBadBrian
08-13-2005, 12:49 PM

I answer questions honestly and am proud of my job as a Federal Law Enforcement Officer.

What is it you do again? I forgot.

Sniff old ladies' undies as they board planes? Hmmm?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 12:52 PM
bitchboybrian

"What is it you do again? I forgot."

Even though you included a quote from me you "forgot"? LMAO Either you are a liar or the aids is rotting your grey matter. Which is it?

"Sniff old ladies' undies as they board planes?"

That's quite the overactive imagination you have, BUT you never did muster up the courage to tell me what it is that you claim to do for a living. What are you so ashamed of?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:02 PM
nickie

And why would you post a photo of your boyfriend and claim that it's a picture of me?

LMAO

Sad. And funny.

It is funny. I guess the real cop would need to be even gayer, and about 50-40 lbs heavier.

How am I fantasizing? Boyfriend? Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh! Jesus, it's like fourth grade, special ed. student retort day....Ha ha, loser!

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
You say you're discussing politics here, but you're not even capable of making proper posts about any subject whatsoever...your awareness on politics is totally on the "HE'S GAY, YOU'RE GAY, PROJECTION, ASSHOLE" level...can you say it's really "discussing"?

pWn3D

LMAO

Sad. And funny.

Even though you included a quote from me you "forgot"? LMAO Either you are a liar or the aids is rotting your grey matter. Which is it?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:05 PM
bitchboybrian

"What is it you do again? I forgot."

Where have I seen this before, you're tapped out of comebacks buffoon! Get a couple of donuts, take a break, and comeback when you have more game BoyProwler...

Oh yeah, while you're at it, try to get some actual work done fuckstick....I know you're probably too fat and stupid to actually catch any Mexicans, but do try...

And BTW, you're "projecting" when you refer to him as "bitchboy."

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:07 PM
ga How convenient (and dishonest) of you to ignore the fact that you and your girlfriends are CONSTANTLY posting homosexual crap (or is that your idea of politics in finland?

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:09 PM
nickie

FACT is you posted a photo that you claimed is me (it isn't). Everyone KNOWS it isn't.

LMAO

Thanks for proving what a sad , scared little boy you are.

Golden AWe
..."You have started a total of 18 threads, nine of them being still open,"

As if THAT has anything to do with being smart.

LMAO

Any other ignorance you'd like to share?

So starting threads with some proper argumentations and well explained views is not better than "YOU'RE GAY, YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUNG MEN, PROJECTION ON YOUR PART, I'M A PIG AND PROUD OF IT"-BS...

Whatever you say. HA!!!

Nickdfresh
ga How convenient (and dishonest) of you to ignore the fact that you and your girlfriends are CONSTANTLY posting homosexual crap (or is that your idea of politics in finland?

Um, what the fuck are you exactly referring to? Maybe someday you figure out how to use the quote feature.

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:10 PM

uhuhuhuhuhuhuh

your proving my point with every post you make...

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:10 PM
nickie...there you go LYING again.

One of the things I am refering to is you claiming to actually have a photo of me. (you don't)

That is just gay on your part.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:11 PM
ga If your point is that you are a coward who can't answer a question, even as you hide behind a keyboard, you PROVED it!

Thank you!

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:11 PM
You say you're discussing politics here, but you're not even capable of making proper posts about any subject whatsoever...your awareness on politics is totally on the "HE'S GAY, YOU'RE GAY, PROJECTION, ASSHOLE" level...can you say it's really "discussing"?

pWn3D

LMAO

Sad. And funny.

nickie...there you go LYING again.

One of the things I am refering to is you claiming to actually have a photo of me. (you don't)

That is just gay on your part.

and it goes on and on...

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:12 PM
ga I never said I was a "pig", why lie?

Nickdfresh
nickie

FACT is you posted a photo that you claimed is me (it isn't). Everyone KNOWS it isn't.

LMAO

Really fuckstump? You mean you're not actually Lieutenant Dangle on RENO 911!?

NightProwler
you girls go on and on...dodging questions and projecting your troubles onto this board for the world to see.

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:13 PM
"fuckstump"?

Wow...is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

LMAO

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:13 PM
This dude is even dumber than I thought....

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:14 PM
"fuckstump"?

Wow...is that supposed to hurt my feelings?

LMAO

No, but it pisses you off pussy....

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:14 PM
nickie NO ONE is dumber, gayer, or a bigger coward than you.

LMAO

Keep proving it....

NightProwler
08-13-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm laughing my ass off watching you make a fool out of yourself and you think I'm "pissed".

Thanks for proving that no one is dumber than you boy!

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:16 PM
nickie

LMAO

Ooooh, I thwo scared!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/ButtProwler.jpg

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:16 PM
ga If your point is that you are a coward who can't answer a question, even as you hide behind a keyboard, you PROVED it!

Thank you!

Show me "the homosexual crap politics of Finland" you were asking about.

Where was that I said something like that?

If you're referring to the owning-thing, it's a virtual term about proving that the owned one is TALKING nonsense, and really has no point, no matter how much you'd want it to be a sexual approachment towards you.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:19 PM
I'm laughing my ass off watching you make a fool out of yourself and you think I'm "pissed".

Yeah, I sure you are pussbag. You're so joviel that you had to start this thread and come back for more abuse. You're just an angry little man posing as a cop that has a big pussy without his badge and gun to hide behind, I bet you get oWned daily in life too boy....

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:19 PM

ga I never said I was a "pig", why lie?

Que?

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:25 PM

Thank you for again anouncing your "heterosexuality," and how proud you are of the job you're not really doing. Of course, you guys on the border are pretty much useless. Here is soime proof:

Border emergency declared in New Mexico
Governor says area 'devastated' by human and drug smuggling

Saturday, August 13, 2005; Posted: 2:07 a.m. EDT (06:07 GMT)

(CNN) -- New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson declared a state of emergency Friday in four counties along the Mexican border that he said have been "devastated" by crimes such as the smuggling of drugs and illegal immigrants.

The declaration said the region "has been devastated by the ravages and terror of human smuggling, drug smuggling, kidnapping, murder, destruction of property and the death of livestock. ...

" is in an extreme state of disrepair and is inadequately funded or safeguarded to protect the lives and property of New Mexican citizens."

New Mexico shares 180 miles of border with the Mexican state of Chihuahua.

"The situation is out of hand," Richardson said Friday night on CNN, noting that one 54-mile stretch is particularly bad.

The Mexican government issued a statement in which it acknowledged the problems along the border, but said it continues to make consistent efforts to target them along with U.S. authorities.

It said some of Richardson's views stem from "generalizations that do not correspond to the spirit of cooperation and understanding that are required for dealing with problems of common concern along the border."

Richardson's declaration makes $750,000 in state emergency funds available to Dona Ana, Luna, Grant and Hidalgo counties.

Richardson pledged an additional $1 million in assistance for the area, his office said in a news release.

He said on CNN that the funds will be used to hire additional law enforcement personnel and pay officers overtime.

In announcing the state of emergency, Richardson -- a Democrat who served in President Clinton's Cabinet -- criticized the "total inaction and lack of resources from the federal government and Congress" in helping protect his state's residents along the border.

"There's very little response from the Border Patrol," he said on CNN. "They're doing a good job, but they don't have the resources."

The governor announced the move after a helicopter and ground tour of the border near Columbus, New Mexico, the statement said.

He said on CNN that he "saw the trails where these illegal routes take place" as well as fenced areas along the border where the fence is "literally nonexistent."

According to Richardson's statement announcing the declaration, "Recent developments have convinced me this action is necessary -- including violence directed at law enforcement, damage to property and livestock, increased evidence of drug smuggling, and an increase in the number of undocumented immigrants."

He called on Mexico to "bulldoze the abandoned town of Las Chepas, which is directly over the border from Columbus."

The statement went on to say that "Las Chepas is a notorious staging and resting area for those who smuggle drugs and immigrants into the United States."

Some of the pledged funds will be used to create a field office for the New Mexico Office of Homeland Security to focus specifically on the border.

There will also be new efforts to protect livestock in the area near Columbus, "along a favorite path for illegal immigration where a number of livestock have been stolen and killed," the statement said.

Richardson said he wanted residents of the four counties "to know my administration is doing everything it can to protect them."

Alejandro Cano, secretary of industrial development for the Mexican state of Chihuahua -- which borders New Mexico -- pledged to support Richardson's efforts, the statement said.

Richardson told CNN he met with Mexican governors several weeks ago on border security.

"My people on my side asked me to take this step, and I've done so reluctantly," Richardson told CNN. "As governor, I have to protect the people I represent."

He noted he is the nation's only Hispanic governor, and "we're a state that's been very good to legal migrants. ... This action, I believe, had to be taken."

The Mexican Foreign Ministry sent Richardson a letter Friday saying it has requested that Mexican consuls in Albuquerque and El Paso, Texas, meet "as soon as possible" with New Mexico officials "to promote pertinent action by the authorities of both countries in the framework of existing institutional mechanisms."

Link (http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/08/12/newmexico/index.html)

[i]So tell me FagProwler, why are you online here again?

I work for the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). I work out of a Bureau of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) office.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:28 PM
You are a worthless PIG!

"There's very little response from the Border Patrol," he said on CNN. "They're doing a good job, but they don't have the resources." --Gov. Bill Richardson

I guess they have time to troll and SPAM online forums with flamewar fodder...

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Uhhhuhhuh

no matter of the subject, THE PIG is on the losing side here...

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I guess now this thread is a frontline topic again...;)

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:34 PM
I guess now this thread is a frontline topic again...;)

Yup...not new news though :D

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 01:48 PM
Uhhuhuhuhuhhhuuuhhh!!

PaWNeD!

Golden AWe
08-13-2005, 01:56 PM
He's now desperately going around forum parts and topics to find a thread where he is not owned, pawned, shot and buried yet...but he's not gonna find one.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 02:20 PM
He's now desperately going around forum parts and topics to find a thread where he is not owned, pawned, shot and buried yet...but he's not gonna find one.

He'll have to look where he hasn't posted yet...

Jesus Christ
08-13-2005, 02:29 PM
Oy vey!

FORD
08-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Ass Prowler and JizzyStool should really hook up. They seem perfect for each other.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Ass Prowler and JizzyStool should really hook up. They seem perfect for each other.

You know, at least the 'Star has a (very small) sense of humor, this tool is just an angry douche bag trolling on our dime!

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 03:02 PM
I certainly hope you aren't calling me a "conservative" Nicky. That's even worse than calling me a "bleeding vaginal big mouth"!! ;)

Dude, I wasn't. I said you WERE NOT and that I had a lot of respect for you!:D How'd you get through law school with that reading comprehension inpairment?:D I was saying that I've seen you stand up in other threads and forums and make the same points on fairness/free speech you do here.

Personally, I don't have a problem with mods closing threads when people are just bitching at each other. I disagree with Sesh on this point. The Peter Jennings thread is a decent example, because at the end of the thread people were just bitching at each other and the original topic was lost. My concern arises when threads are closed simply because of their content. Deny it all you want, FORD, but you DO close threads when they are started by people you believe are somehow associated with the "BCE" or when you decide a particular thread is nothing more than Busheep propaganda. And that's not cool. You do not get to decide which issues are worthy of discussion and which ones are not, based on your own political views.

The IP stuff is even more disturbing to me. I don't care how fucked up a person's views are, it is NOT cool to publicly disclose their personal information. There are a lot of fucking WHACK JOBS out there in internetland who can use this information for improper purposes. Moderators have access to IP information and a lot of trust in placed in them not to abuse that access. Unfortunately, it was abused in this case.

Where are Doc and Elvis? This thread should be in Feedback.

You raise some good points SHARK. The actual IP number should not have been posted/should be edited. Everything else is fair game in this thread. This idiot is on the public dole, our tax dollars, and running around the message board acting like super-internet tough guy. Dept. of Homeland Security employees also have a lot of trust placed in them, and the last thing this tool should be doing is trolling boards.

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Jihad, bitch!

I told you motherfuckers it was coming.

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 03:39 AM
"Jihad, bitch!

Last edited by FORD on 08-14-2005 at 04:26 AM"

LMAO

Classic! Now ford feels the need to post for me!

What will they think of next?

FORD
08-14-2005, 03:53 AM
Just doing some weed killing around here, Ass Prowler.

You're not totally useless. After all you have nothing good to say about the BCE, even though you work for their own buereaucratic nightmare.

But you waste too much space in this forum venting useless hatred, and that's the shit we don't need. I'm declaring jihad on that kind of bullshit, mostly from the new aliases popping up like weeds, but also where ever else is neccessary.

This forum deals with serious subject matter, like the future of the fucking planet. I can't demand that every post in every thread be completely serious, because I can't even hold my fucking self to that standard. And I'm no hypocrite.

But there are forums at the Army where it's more appropriate to carry on the petty battles and that kind of shit. All I ask of anyone is that you use those forums appropriately, and leave this one for the proper subject matter.

Does that sound government-ese enough for you?

Nickdfresh
08-14-2005, 07:19 AM
"Jihad, bitch!

LMAO

Read my sig and get to work you fucking faggot troll!

I swear to God I'm about to write my congressman/Senators over useless douchbags like you. Fucking Civil (dis)Servant!

Nickdfresh
08-14-2005, 07:54 AM
"Jihad, bitch!

LMAO

I thought of this this morning own3d bitch:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/ButtProwler2.jpg

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 09:04 AM
"Originally posted by FORD

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. ”

LOL! FORD, you were the one who started it by calling him a Chertoff blower and using that emoticon."

LMAO

Obviously I struck a nerve with ford the hypocrite/coward since he felt the need to delete my ENTIRE post and replace it with his own mindless word-drool.

I RULE!

you girls stick together well...too bad you didn't all attend the same elementary school together. That way you could have protected each other from all of the bullies that have left you scared for life. At least you guys have this message board where you can all act tough while hiding behind a keyboard in your momma's basement.

Keep the laughs coming. The more you make a fool out of yourself, the funnier it is to me!

By the way, when is that political discussion going to happen?

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 09:05 AM
"own3d bitch"

LMAO

Coming from you, a coward who can't even answer a question.

THAT'S funny!

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 09:06 AM
ford

Be honest, you voted for dumbya, didn't you?

Nickdfresh
08-14-2005, 09:08 AM
And the hit's just keep on a comin!'

Fuck Bag Assprowler Alert! Laziness Code level Red Fed (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=650990#post650990)

He he! It is funny!

Nickdfresh
08-14-2005, 09:12 AM
Have a nice week everyone...

Warham
08-14-2005, 09:15 AM
You too, Nick. ;)

NightProwler
08-14-2005, 11:20 AM
nickie

"assprowler"?

Just come out of the closet and get it over with.

Golden AWe
08-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Show me "the homosexual crap politics of Finland" you were asking about.

Where was that I said something like that?

If you're referring to the owning-thing, it's a virtual term about proving that the owned one is TALKING nonsense, and really has no point, no matter how much you'd want it to be a sexual approachment towards you.

Golden AWe
08-14-2005, 11:42 AM
So starting threads with some proper argumentations and well explained views is not better than "YOU'RE GAY, YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT YOUNG MEN, PROJECTION ON YOUR PART, I'M A PIG AND PROUD OF IT"-BS...

Whatever you say. HA!!!

you girls go on and on...dodging questions and projecting your troubles onto this board for the world to see.

nickie NO ONE is dumber, gayer, or a bigger coward than you.

LMAO

Keep proving it....

one of my favorite parts...where did someone claim you're drunk? can you afford alcohol, do your parents let you buy it?

Just come out of the closet and get it over with.

plus this one...

I RULE!

you girls stick together well...too bad you didn't all attend the same elementary school together. That way you could have protected each other from all of the bullies that have left you scared for life. At least you guys have this message board where you can all act tough while hiding behind a keyboard in your momma's basement.

Keep the laughs coming. The more you make a fool out of yourself, the funnier it is to me!

By the way, when is that political discussion going to happen?

Uuhhuuhhuh..."I RULE!" "BULLYING BEHIND THE KEYBOARD"...uhm, isn't that all you're doing here?

And when are you going to start a political thread with some decent background info and arguments?

LoungeMachine
08-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Why are you guys continuing to FEED this troll??

You're playing right into his/her hands. He/She lives for this shit.

Ignore it, and it will go elsewhere to look for scraps of attention.

Golden AWe
08-14-2005, 12:19 PM
Feeding the troll does add to the post count too...uhhuhuhuhhuhuh

Warham
08-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why are you guys continuing to FEED this troll??

You're playing right into his/her hands. He/She lives for this shit.

Ignore it, and it will go elsewhere to look for scraps of attention.

Nick can't help himself.

:D

academic punk
08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Nick can't help himself.

:D

That does it. I'm closing this thread.

NightProwler
08-15-2005, 02:49 AM
"really has no point"

That is the first post from you that I can actually agree with.

Golden AWe
08-15-2005, 09:46 AM
what the fuck is the idiot talking about now?

NightProwler
08-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Where's that "political debate"?

Golden AWe
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
where are your "intelligent and formal posts"?

when are you going to "answer my questions"?

why are you so "pwn3d"?

Golden AWe
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM

Uuhhuuhhuh..."I RULE!" "BULLYING BEHIND THE KEYBOARD"...uhm, isn't that all you're doing here?

And when are you going to start a political thread with some decent background info and arguments?

BEWARE THE TROLL ATTACK!!!

Golden AWe
08-16-2005, 11:29 AM
where are your "intelligent and formal posts"?

when are you going to "answer my questions"?

why are you so "pwn3d"?

HOLA!

Alex Mogilny
08-16-2005, 08:26 PM
In the right hands, the information you've posted should be sufficient to identify this person. I know from personal experience that people from the VH boards have been able to find my work address, which I have never given out, simply using my IP.

wrong...you GAVE me your work address a long time ago.

Guitar Shark
08-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Alex Mogilny
wrong...you GAVE me your work address a long time ago.

If I recall correctly I gave that to you so you could mail some bootleg CDs to FORD. Anyway, I'm talking about my work email address, not my mailing address.

Plus, I trust you Alex and don't consider you one of the internet whack jobs I was referring to earlier.

In any event that was at least 3 or 4 years ago and I have learned a lot since then.

Nickdfresh
08-18-2005, 08:13 PM
Where's that "political debate"?

Something about lazy government pigs that are a waste of tax dollars..
http://www.tattooonyou.com/simpsons/cop.jpg

FORD
08-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Can anybody think of a reason for me to leave this thread open?

BigBadBrian
08-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Can anybody think of a reason for me to leave this thread open?

Yes. Leave it open.

It's no different than any other thread.

FORD
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Yes. Leave it open.

It's no different than any other thread.

How many other threads are mostly composed of AssProwler making an idiot of himself?

Golden AWe
08-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Every single one where he has posted. He's even attacking the teenagers of the army...

Keeyth
08-19-2005, 12:15 PM
It seems Nightprowler is as HUNGRY FOR THE COCK as Jesterstar is...

NightProwler
08-19-2005, 12:17 PM
What happen to "promptly" posting that biography and military record?

LMAO

Golden AWe
08-19-2005, 05:27 PM
http://www.tattooonyou.com/simpsons/cop.jpg

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 05:37 PM

LMAO

I already did, much eludes you, like illegal aliens crossing the RIO GRANDE....

BTW, is "promptly" a word you here a lot from your supervisor? Apparantly not.

BigBadBrian
08-19-2005, 05:52 PM

LMAO

Exactly.

Do it now. :mad:

Nickdfresh
08-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Exactly.

Do it now. :mad:

After you squid...

I'm not reposting this shit over an over...

Maybe ButtProwler can use the search function, though I'm not optimistic since he seems unable to adequately use the quote function...