PDA

View Full Version : Why do we always make fun of Hagar for selling Tequila...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-11-2005, 03:22 PM
According to a posting on VAN HALEN bassist Michael Anthony's web site, "Michael and the fine folks over at Mike & Diane's Gourmet Kitchen are putting the finishing touches on TWO BBQ sauces — Mad Anthony's Original and Extra Hot!

"The labels are being designed and bottling should begin before the year is out. So reinforce the asbestos underwear and stock up on ribs and chicken. In the meantime, we'll keep ya toasted as everything gets finalized."

Seriously, at least Hagar sells alcohol.

Anonymous
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
I like hot sauce...

Cheers! :bottle:

VonHalen
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
i will try it

Matt White
08-11-2005, 04:28 PM
"Why do we always make fun of Hagar for selling Tequila..."

Because....We can.

twonabomber
08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Mike doesn't write songs about hot sauce.

Hardrock69
08-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Well, nor does he dress like a klown, write lame lyrics to lamer pussy power ballads, etc.

Actually, out of the whole bunch, the bass player is the most normal one of all of them. The worst thing that could be said about him is that he was a "Yes man" when it came to Van Hagar.

But with Ed The Drunk seeking his 24th World Chamionship in the International Binge Drinking Championship, the bass player may not be interested in being a Yes man any longer.

He can sell his product and does not have to deal with Ed and his drinking, or Alex and his wife beating.

Diamonds Kid
08-11-2005, 08:09 PM
i prefer coors

Shaun Ponsonby
08-13-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
Mike doesn't write songs about hot sauce.

Good point.

BrownSound1
08-13-2005, 02:27 PM
I've noticed that in that past few months that Mike has been more outspoken about Ed...saying he needs to "clean up," etc., so perhaps you are correct about the end of the "yes man." thing

sammysucks65
08-13-2005, 02:50 PM
i looked at the van halen store online and the hotsauce is pricey i think..what am i saying..if a tour tshirt costs 50 bucks at the show...the tour hot sauce is bound to cost a lot

jcook11
08-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Cause roy is a big fat retarded hillbilly!

Nickdfresh
08-13-2005, 09:56 PM
I have no major problem with either product. I've tried SAM's stuff a long time ago and it's not bad, sure as hell not worth $40 a bottle or whatever he charges, but I've had worse tequila. The gay part is that configures his entire act around it.

As far as rockstar hotsauce, give me Frank's anytime!

http://marty.anstey.ca/hobbies/hotsauce/images/small/franks_xtra.jpg

Anonymous
08-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"Why do we always make fun of Hagar for selling Tequila..."

Because....We can.

The man's right, you know...

Anonymous
08-13-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Frank who?

Ally_Kat
08-14-2005, 01:20 AM
Sam's easy to make fun for it because every other sentence out of his mouth is about promoting that stuff. Mike's not doing that, and hopefully never will.

KiaSorento
08-14-2005, 02:05 AM
I love hotsauce you piece of shit queer-baits! Everybody on this site are all dumb retards. I've been a member for only an hour and already you are all pissing me off. Hagar sucks yes, but so do you all.

rustoffa
08-14-2005, 02:23 AM
I dunno about sammy....I dunno about Mikey's hot sauce....

Hopefully, somewhere down the line....that hagar fucker will get just piss-drunk....out of his fucking gourd.

Then Mike 'ell be all fucked-up too, and decide to have a loo-ow.

Can you imagine the hilarity involved with the dipshits not even realizing they're BBQing hagar instead of a fat pig?

Then some fat bitch comes along...."why the fuck are y'all rotisserring Hagar?.....fuck it, is it tender?

*pay no attention to this post*

Polk High
08-14-2005, 07:49 PM
hot sause tequilla greatest hits albums thats all we get

Terry
08-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Bottom line is they are ripe to be ridiculed because they choose to emphasize product endorsements rather than their music, which is what they should be out there plugging away behind.

Then again, considering what they have to offer musically, it's easy to understand WHY they are branching out into non-musical avenues.

jcook11
08-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by KiaSorento
I love hotsauce you piece of shit queer-baits! Everybody on this site are all dumb retards. I've been a member for only an hour and already you are all pissing me off. Hagar sucks yes, but so do you all.

Would some get this ewe back in the pen:splooge:

mentalpancake
08-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

http://marty.anstey.ca/hobbies/hotsauce/images/small/franks_xtra.jpg
:killer:
Good stuff.

thefive
08-16-2005, 02:52 AM
havent read any of these post but the photo speaks for itself.

I hope I still remember how to post a photo with the code. LOL

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=653762

NightProwler
08-16-2005, 02:52 AM
Because it's so easy.

thefive
08-16-2005, 02:55 AM
Lets try once more.
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=653762

if not sorry roth staff

thefive
08-16-2005, 02:56 AM
I am drinking some beer right now so its kinda hard to remember....

Brett
08-16-2005, 03:28 AM
The hot sauce is pretty good, what's the big deal.

Shaun Ponsonby
08-17-2005, 02:12 PM
Because its fucking stupid.

Dave's Bitch
08-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Because its fucking stupid.

indeed...

Shaun Ponsonby
08-17-2005, 03:09 PM
Indeed, indeed, indeed...

Dave's Bitch
08-17-2005, 03:18 PM
CAT

Shaun Ponsonby
08-17-2005, 03:22 PM
Bike

Susie Q
08-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Did anyone catch Sammy and his wife on Emril Live pushing his tequilla? Emril is a cooking show just in case no one knows what that is. I couldn't believe my eyes. What a dick Sammy Hagar truly is.:rolleyes:

EbDawson
08-20-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Brett
The hot sauce is pretty good, what's the big deal.

Yeah, what's the big deal? Van Hagar has no future so MA has to do something to pay the rent. :D

marchin2mars
08-26-2005, 09:42 PM
Why do we always make fun of Hagar for selling Tequila...

Because he doesn't mortgage his house to make stupid ass videos that doesnt hold any more of an interest as a piss ant eating a bail of hay?

Or could it be that Sam is actually succeeding in his career and you guys cant handle it.

I know...It's jealousy. If you guys weren't jealous of Sam, then you would never even mention him. Yet there are numerous Sam threads on this board, so I think you actually are bothered by Sam's success.....and that's ok. Just remember boys and girls, one day your going to have to grow up and move forward with your lives. Yes 1984 was a good and memorable year, but its 2005 now. You poor souls have actually lost the past 21 years. Reagan is no longer the president, MTV is no longer cool. Circus and Hit Parader no longer cover the bands you enjoy reading about and pinning up on your walls!

GROW THE FUCK UP

Matt White
08-26-2005, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by marchin2mars

GROW THE FUCK UP

You can cut the irony with a butter-knife!

Shaun Ponsonby
08-27-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by marchin2mars
Because he doesn't mortgage his house to make stupid ass videos that doesnt hold any more of an interest as a piss ant eating a bail of hay?

Or could it be that Sam is actually succeeding in his career and you guys cant handle it.

I know...It's jealousy. If you guys weren't jealous of Sam, then you would never even mention him. Yet there are numerous Sam threads on this board, so I think you actually are bothered by Sam's success.....and that's ok. Just remember boys and girls, one day your going to have to grow up and move forward with your lives. Yes 1984 was a good and memorable year, but its 2005 now. You poor souls have actually lost the past 21 years. Reagan is no longer the president, MTV is no longer cool. Circus and Hit Parader no longer cover the bands you enjoy reading about and pinning up on your walls!

GROW THE FUCK UP

NO.

The question was "Why do we always make fun of Hagar selling Tequila...when we could be making fun of Mchael Anthony selling hot sauce?"

BTW, if Hagar's career was succeeding, he wouldn't need to resort to selling Tequila.