PDA

View Full Version : If Sambo says he's 'done' with Van Hagar, then why is he still on the official site?

Vinnie Velvet
08-15-2005, 12:53 PM
So, we can all be sure of the fact that Van Hagar is dead (thank god), according to the bitching Sam's been doing in regards to last year's tour and especially Ed.

Now then, why is this fucker still on the so-called official website of VH?

I mean, surely it doesn't take much time to update that crap.

Or maybe Bradman was fired or something?

Thoughts?

:D

FORD
08-15-2005, 12:54 PM
How often does Brad $tark$ update a website?

bueno bob
08-15-2005, 01:08 PM
As long as it takes Van Halen to make an "official" announcement, I suppose...as far as Brad's concerned, he's probably waiting until he gets some sort of "official" word, meaning you'll be seeing Hagar's ugly mug up there for the next ten years or so...

zeronumber
08-15-2005, 01:10 PM
Perhaps Sammy is just talking shit, and legally they're still on hiatus.

bueno bob
08-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Sam ain't coming back and he knows it, which is the reason he's talking shit. If Sam had ANY illusions about the future with Van Halen, he wouldn't be putting them in harms way by opening his mouth - unlike Dave, Sam will kiss ass from now til infinity to keep his meal ticket intact.

bigc
08-15-2005, 01:18 PM
does he get paid to be offical VH webmaster?

cos I mean..that would be the easiest job in the world

zeronumber
08-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Sam ain't coming back and he knows it, which is the reason he's talking shit. If Sam had ANY illusions about the future with Van Halen, he wouldn't be putting them in harms way by opening his mouth - unlike Dave, Sam will kiss ass from now til infinity to keep his meal ticket intact.

Well, I think the final word still has to come from Eddie. I think Sam wants out but Eddie still hasn't annouced or made it legit that van halen with Hagar is completely through yet.

It's sort of like those who are married and go out with other people, but their divorce isn't finalized yet.

Terry
08-15-2005, 01:50 PM
Sad to say (almost feels heretical), but the chances are better that we'll see ANOTHER Van Hagar reunion long before CVH will do anything together.

Sam's just full of shit, so his claims that he'll never work with Van Halen again are meaningless. Came across as more an attempt at a publicity grab than anything else. And Sambo hasn't categorically said he'd never do anything with Sam Halen again. Red Tubs left himself an out by saying if Eddie 'changed', then they could do something together.

fatmanwalking
08-15-2005, 02:03 PM
I think Sam is pulling a T.O.

Bitching to get a new contract.

Wants to have twice as much food backstage along with a case of twinkies.

Wonder Twins
08-15-2005, 02:35 PM
I think he could very well be done with VH. However, he is still on the official site becasue it looks real bad to have a vacant lead singer spot yet again. As long as he is on there, people still think he is the singer. If he is not on there they open themselves up for the obvious question. "WHO THE FUCK IS THE LEAD SINGER THEN"? So I think it make a smoke screen for them until they know what the fuck they want to do.

VonHalen
08-15-2005, 03:57 PM
mother fuck vanhagar

fret_buzz_blues
08-15-2005, 05:42 PM
Ugh...I can't stand seeing the face of Van Hagar...such an insult to us all.

mentalpancake
08-16-2005, 12:39 AM
They might as well not even have a site until they actually DO SOMETHING.

Romeo Delight
08-16-2005, 01:39 AM
If Ed agrees to participate in another Hagar fiasco, I will be surprised.

For that fat clown to hit a man when he is down is low, even by Spambo's "good times" I'm the man persona.

I mean if Ed is having difficulty with alcohol, etc., would a friend tell the world that you are no fun to be around??? No f-ing way. You would keep it in-house and be tough there, but this is just SHAMEFUL behavior on Sam's part.

Ed - straight up man - lose this selfish low-life. He has tarnished your legacy enough. Dave was always a straight shooter and this circus (Spammypolooza) would never happen.

Even when CVH split happened, Dave just said - who are these guys trash-talking me...look at what I've got...

Pull the plug!!

Dave IS VH
08-16-2005, 03:00 AM
well, the Van Halen official site hasn't been updated since last summer, thus all the news and tour info is old and outdated. Eddie hasn't done anything either except drink himself to Death, smoke like a chimney and screw all the fans.