PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea: One fucking legitimate thread.

rustoffa
08-15-2005, 09:40 PM
Is a little meaningful content too much to ask?
:confused:

superdave
08-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Which McDonalds did they pick him up from???

twonabomber
08-15-2005, 09:50 PM
by the looks of him, he cleaned out the whole freezer.

fret_buzz_blues
08-15-2005, 11:09 PM
HAHAHAHA!!! Caught stealing cheeseburgers, Spambo?

BenJammin
08-16-2005, 07:50 PM
That photo rocks!

( er, in a funny, spoofy kinda way, not really a rock-n-roll rockin' kinda way)

Anonymous
08-16-2005, 08:18 PM
I KNEW IT! Sambo IS Ronald McDonald. And he molests children, too.

Cheers! :bottle:

The_KiD
08-17-2005, 09:48 PM
Tee Hee...

Hardrock69
08-18-2005, 01:48 AM
Charged with misdemeanor molestation of an underage Happy Meal....
:D

zeronumber
08-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Is a little meaningful content too much to ask?
:confused:

Perhaps it is...
Perhaps it's not.

Sure, we can all post "Objective" topics, but then, how does one define "Objective"?

And what is to be considered "Legitimate"?

These are rather grey areas...perhaps some clarity on what you suggest would be "meaningful content"...Then perhaps we could help each other.

To me, when some webbie, or mod snob talks to me about meaningful content, I just go with the saftey questions.

Such as...

Who is David Lee Roth?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is Eddie Van Halen?

Who is Alex Van Halen?

Who is Joe Thunder?

Otherwise...I just go about my day... praising the awesome achivements of Sammy Hagar, and putting in that extra measure of reasoning why there might never be a cvh reunion.

Sarge's Little Helper
08-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Perhaps it is...
Perhaps it's not.

Sure, we can all post "Objective" topics, but then, how does one define "Objective"?

And what is to be considered "Legitimate"?

These are rather grey areas...perhaps some clarity on what you suggest would be "meaningful content"...Then perhaps we could help each other.

To me, when some webbie, or mod snob talks to me about meaningful content, I just go with the saftey questions.

Such as...

Who is David Lee Roth?

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Who is Bette Midler?

Who is Eddie Van Halen?

Who is Alex Van Halen?

Who is Joe Thunder?

Otherwise...I just go about my day... praising the awesome achivements of Sammy Hagar, and putting in that extra measure of reasoning why there might never be a cvh reunion.

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..Eddie Van Heiniken is one quarter member of the group Sham and the Chirellas. He is a lying, two-faced prick who spends most of his time in 5150 bent over so that his bitch brother Alex can lick his asshole clean.Alex Van Halen is the paralyzed brother of Eddie Van Halen. He is strung up on strings, and manipulated like a puppet with his drum playing by Rick Allen's Left Arm. On the side, Alex has been known to pimp off his wives to David Lee Roth, only to have them divorce him the very next day.

rustoffa
08-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by zeronumber

Let's add this up.

A seemingly serious thread title.

+

A picture of sam being taken to jail in his jammies.

+

zerocrumbler's bent bb-gun pseudo-intellectual commentary.

=?????

zerocrumbler owning itself worse than a sharecropper in middle cooba.

Matt White
08-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Let's add this up.

A seemingly serious thread title.

+

A picture of sam being taken to jail in his jammies.

+

zerocrumbler's bent bb-gun pseudo-intellectual commentary.

=?????

zerocrumbler owning itself worse than a sharecropper in middle cooba.

Awwwww...S-N-A-P!!!!

That's a DOUBLE OOUCH!!!