PDA

View Full Version : Revol!!!! Regime Change Begins At Home!!!!

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 12:19 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=650477

Horseskin
08-16-2005, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=650477 The Iraqi constitution isn't passing, because of separate rights for women.

Well, so far U.S. soldiers don't die in Iraq for womens rights. U.S. soldiers don't die in Iraq for cheap oil. U.S. soldiers don't die in Iraq for WMD. U.S. soldiers don't die in Iraq for 9-11. What else don't U.S. soldiers die in Iraq for? Please, can you tell me? I really want to know.

U.S. soldiers die in Iraq for PROFITS!

Damn. Why isn't the right answer the first answer that I think?

BigBadBrian
08-16-2005, 08:33 AM
Hardrock, pick up a gun, go to the White House, and lead the regime change.

Put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up!!!!

:gulp:

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 09:56 AM
FUCK YOU

Phil theStalker
08-16-2005, 12:43 PM
BUSH/CHENEY INDICTED.

They're knocking on the White House door, BBB.

Don't need a gun...yet.:)

:spank:

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 01:05 PM
I was not the first person to post that pic. BigBadBozo is shooting at the wrong target.

:cool:

Phil theStalker
08-16-2005, 01:25 PM
I was not the first person to post that pic. BigBadBozo is shooting at the wrong target.:cool:
Our plan is werking perfectly. ;)

=PtS=

BigBadBrian
08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
FUCK YOU

BBB 1

Hardrock69 0

Unchainme
08-16-2005, 01:55 PM
If you guys are serious about this impeachment thing or whatever than do it and shut the hell up about it, Truthfully i don't give a fuck what you libs do just quite realsing thoe god dam protest songs.

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Truthfully i don't give a fuck what you libs do just quite realsing thoe god dam protest songs.

Quite?

Realsing?

Thoe? (I've never heard of that word...)

What protest songs???

quite Audio pronunciation of "quite" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kwt)
adv.

1. To the greatest extent; completely: quite alone; not quite finished. See Usage Note at perfect.
2. Actually; really: I'm quite positive about it.
3. To a degree; rather: quite soon; quite tasty.

"Quite realsing thoe protest songs"

So I guess you very much like the "real sing" of "thoe protest songs".

Ok...As opposed to not liking the "fake" singing of "thoe protest songs"...

Hmmm.....

Well ok....here ya go....

A whole webpage devoted to your favorite PATRIOTIC music, and the favorite music of the Republican Party. Devoted entirely to 'realsing" the praise of the Homeland.....

I would imagine Chimpzilla has been practicing his goose-stepping to this stuff....BigBadBozo will check this site out and start jacking off furiously....

http://www.thepaganfront.com/brangolf/music_e.html

Here is a fine example of some of BigBadBozo's favorite artwork....

BBB 1
HR69 300,000,000

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 02:58 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:01 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:01 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:02 PM

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Hey where is JizzyStool?

I am sure he would love to have some theme music from the above site so he could jack off while watching his old black and white Hitler films....or at least to listen to while he is being ass-raped by his cop stormtrooper buddies....
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=531429

BigBadBrian
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
These are the types of pics that got Bush re-elected.

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 03:43 PM
You haff been drrrrrinking too much uff der bier, meine freund!

Prove it.

Show me official literature, ads and photos published by the Campaign To Re-Elect George W. Bush that portrayed him as a Nazi.

You are delusional.

BBB 1

HR69 300,000,001

FORD
08-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
These are the types of pics that got Bush re-elected.

No, this is what got Chimp re "elected"....

http://www.democracymeansyou.com/art/posters/diebold/diebold_7a.jpg

Unchainme
08-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Again I truly think this makes the left out to be whackos, because they can't just state "I Don't Like Buch", No They have to add the Nazi reference and thats he's a liar, and that he's the antichrist,etc. See this is why he keeps getting relected, Becuase the average American makes you guys out as whacko's.

Hardrock69
08-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Yeah...his name SHOULD be spelled "Buch".

The average American is very tired of Bush as well.

What do you mean "keeps getting relected"???

He can only be re-Elected ONCE, and he has already done so.

Don't include me in the "left".

I am not a "liberal Democrat".

I vote for people, NOT political parties, though I must admit the Republicans seem to have a preponderence of right-wing, fascist WHACKOS in it.

My beef is with the idiot in the White House.

The Chimp is doing more to fuck this country up than many presidents in the last 40 years.

I am not saying everything he is doing is fucked, but I would say murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people sure takes the cake!

Phil theStalker
08-17-2005, 02:49 AM
The Chimp is doing more to fuck this country up than many presidents in the last 40 years.

I am not saying everything he is doing is fucked, but I would say murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent people sure takes the cake! But da innocent people and our soldiers are dying f4or your freedom and security yoo ungrateful pig.

Yoo know dat da way aff Warham, BBB, and their leader GW is da way.

You pig.

How can yoo worry aboot 100,000 innocent collateral damage and our brothers, sons, and fathers dying in the desert when it's all being done f4or YOU.

You ungrateful pig.

And I suppose the more that die the sadder you'll be, pig.

We have a prison cell f4or yoo or a bullet or t2wo when Marshal Law comes. Hey, dat's ALL part aff da plan at keeping you FREE (Marshal Law is freedom???) and SECURE, pig.

Wot an ungrateful pig.

Warham and BBB are just like they eat dinner wit da chimp. Yoo should be more like them you American traitor.

KILL DA WOGS!

Hardrock69
08-17-2005, 10:57 AM
Hey...Marshall Law...

Izzat da law dat say everybuddy gots to legally own a Marshall stack and a Les Paul?

Phil theStalker
08-17-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey...Marshall Law...

Izzat da law dat say everybuddy gots to legally own a Marshall stack and a Les Paul?

i fakking wish..;)

Phil theStalker
08-17-2005, 11:50 AM
Dis is powered by a 9 volt battery, mmy friends..

and yoo can fakking play ANYWHEER!

9 VOLT MIRACLE
Model name: MS2

scamper
08-17-2005, 12:56 PM
It's easy to slam the current administration (because they suck), but how many of you got up and campaigned for the other guy (who sucked). I can't bitch because I blew off the last election due to lack of interest, hopefully in a couple of years there will be someone to vote for. Hey Phil speak english, your posts suck, growup.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by scamper
It's easy to slam the current administration (because they suck), but how many of you got up and campaigned for the other guy (who sucked). I can't bitch because I blew off the last election due to lack of interest, hopefully in a couple of years there will be someone to vote for. Hey Phil speak english, your posts suck, growup.

Best post yet. Cheers.

Hardrock69
08-17-2005, 02:32 PM
I agree, but then, ya have to ask yourself a question..."do I feel lucky?"

Uhm, no what I meant to say was ya have to ask yourself which is the lesser of two evils, a psychopathic asshole like Bush, or an inept idiot like Kerry?

They both are politicians, therefore they both are corrupt lying cocksuckers.

Despite the fact that I think the Bush Crime Family and their cronies are destroying this country, the rest of the world is extremely nervous because we have a moronic trigger-happy chimp in office who has the full backing of the CIA (as well as Texas Oil and his daddy's buddies.).

NOBODY GONNA FUCK WIT US NOW!!!!

Heck, we invaded Iraq based on a pack of lies, what in the fuck would we do if we had a REAL reason? :eek:

Kerry does not EVEN have a power base like the Bush Crime Family.

BigBadBrian
08-17-2005, 03:30 PM

Kerry does not EVEN have a power base like the Bush Crime Family.

That's Bush Criminal Empire (BCE). ;)

Hardrock69
08-17-2005, 08:19 PM
Well, ok, you are right, the BCE, as he is surrounded by criminals (Rice, Rummy, DICK Cheney, etc.) who are not in his actual family.