X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

The Ultimate Vh Reunion!

********The lights go out.....This little guy jumps off a Marshall stack and starts playing the greatest guitar solo ever heard......Then up comes the spotlight and David Lee Roth screams"FUCK YOU SAMMY AND YOU TO FORD!"*******

AHHH IN A SIMPLE RHYME!...NITE FORD!
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

jcook....

Cut the shit.

DLR7884
    I heard Ford fucked your wife....true?
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: The Ultimate Vh Reunion!

Originally posted by jcook11
      ********The lights go out.....This little guy jumps off a Marshall stack and starts playing the greatest guitar solo ever heard......Then up comes the spotlight and David Lee Roth screams"FUCK YOU SAMMY AND YOU TO FORD!"*******

AHHH IN A SIMPLE RHYME!...NITE FORD!
      Oh for fucks sake.

Keep it in whatever thread it started in, don't fuck up everything else with your sour grapes, shithead.

Flame away, be my guest, but if you've got a beef with Ford, keep it in it's actual forums, at least have enough decency not to spam up the site with your boring, uncreative insults towards him.
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, what Bob said.

DLR7884
        Except he forgot to tell you to go fuck yourself.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...