Bush Menaces World 15 Hours Ago

Just posted on da web 15 hours ago:

WORLD WARNING

Add to Ignore list
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

God they are slow.

One of the very first things it says in the article is that Chimp-boy made those comments a fucking WEEK AGO!!!

Though I do agree that if anyone is going to start WWIII it will be the Chimp and the BCE.

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      God they are slow.

One of the very first things it says in the article is that Chimp-boy made those comments a fucking WEEK AGO!!!

Though I do agree that if anyone is going to start WWIII it will be the Chimp and the BCE.
      I know, dat disappoinTITed mmme, t2oo.

da Google page said tit wuz posTITed "15 hours ago" like tit wuz NEW news..

HA!

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        God they are slow.

Do you think China will be involved? COLD WARII?except It will become WWII.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Phil theStalker
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          Do you think China will be involved? COLD WARII?except It will become WWII.
          There should be a cold war with COMMUNIST China, but instead American corporations are BUILDING UP communist Red China just like they did in Germany before WWII.

Add to that misguided, dangerous investment and build up, the communist Red Chinese bring in $160 billion each year from the U.S. market alone, in two (2)years=$320 billion TO BUILD UP THEIR MILITARY.

Keep adding and in half a decade communist Red China takes in a TRILLION DOLLARS from the U.S. ONLY. What about the money the communists are undermining with their SLAVE communist labor from Europe and the world?

The answer is, yes, communist Red China WILL be involved in the hostilities of this third world war that will end the world as we know it. And probably you, too. And your family. Hard days, death, you'll be history in very short time.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

We just gotta hope something similiar like Tianaman Square in 1989 happens again and The Chinese get fed up with it, But It probably wont happen.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Phil theStalker
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
              We just gotta hope something similiar like Tianaman Square in 1989 happens again and The Chinese get fed up with it, But It probably wont happen.
              How aboot Tianamen Square in MOTOWN and we hang an effigy aff BILL FORD, CEO aff da FORD Mota Co.?

Maybe worse..

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Man, when Tianenmen Square happened I was doing the Snoopy dance, as it looked like the overthrow of the Commie regime was happeneing.

I was so disappointed when it failed.

Comment

Working...