PDA

View Full Version : You guys gotta see this

The Scatologist
08-18-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9179&page=1&pp=30

col5150
08-18-2005, 06:57 PM
liked it, maybe if a few more million people do this same thing alex will finally get it into his thick wife swapping homo moustached skull.

ps Eddies still good he just needs Dave to bring it out on him

DlocRoth
08-18-2005, 06:58 PM
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking A....

Lucky bastard, who wouldn't give their nut to tell that motherfucker what the real fans think....

Well done, sir!

stilleddiesangel
08-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Damn.. I'm soooo glad he did that... now Alex will run back to Ed and demand that they reunite with Dave for a final tour!!!!! Cant wait!!!

VonHalen
08-18-2005, 08:48 PM
lol

ThrillsNSpills
08-18-2005, 09:12 PM
It's a shame he didn't try to sell Al one of those It Ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth shirts.

Matt White
08-18-2005, 09:45 PM
That just brought a tear to my old jaded eye...

GOD BLESS YOU CATFISH!!!!!

Dan
08-18-2005, 09:58 PM
Alex is a Cunt.Roth on CatFish.

Floridaman
08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
wow, haha

Unchainme
08-18-2005, 10:22 PM
its grate that asshole got told off, If I ever get the chance I'll kick Al's Ass, And I'll Brand the =DLR= on 'em. God I hate that Fucker, Yeah Al Thanks for ruining the best band of all time Asshole.

DlocRoth
08-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Wouldn't it be fuckin great to heckle Al into taking a poke at you?

Take all of his money?

Yeah buddy, all in the name of DLR.....

fret_buzz_blues
08-19-2005, 01:12 AM
Oh shit! That was FUCKING AWESOME!!! That's something I've always wanted to do...

Ally_Kat
08-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Damn.. I'm soooo glad he did that... now Alex will run back to Ed and demand that they reunite with Dave for a final tour!!!!! Cant wait!!!

Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Being heckled by some random person in public is not going to get the band back together. Instead it had a restraunt audience thinking, "wow, what an ass" or "wow, that guy's drunk."

Yeah, maybe it's what a lot of people think, but heckling the guy until you get an angry response from him is not going to get the job done no matter how much people praise it. Me, I think it was a stupid thing to do.

And now you all can commence at attacking me, cuz I know that's coming because I'm not following the flock.

Brett
08-19-2005, 03:06 AM
Ally, a voice of reason.

Cuntfish is an embarrassment to anyone who is or was a VH fan. He made a fool of himself, and made an ass of himself in public. Something to be proud of.

Matt White
08-19-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Being heckled by some random person in public is not going to get the band back together. Instead it had a restraunt audience thinking, "wow, what an ass" or "wow, that guy's drunk."

Yeah, maybe it's what a lot of people think, but heckling the guy until you get an angry response from him is not going to get the job done no matter how much people praise it. Me, I think it was a stupid thing to do.

And now you all can commence at attacking me, cuz I know that's coming because I'm not following the flock.

Legit point......it would just "FEEL so GOOD"...oopps!!!:eek:

But your right....not going to acomplish anything.

Coyote
08-19-2005, 04:00 AM

Reasonable commentary. But keep in mind that we're talkin' about a "rock star" who thought he knew "what fans want", but when a fan told him the truth, he snapped. And he's a cunt, who had it coming, too...

philouze
08-19-2005, 04:50 AM
Alex is really a fokkin dickhead. I mean, EVERYBODY KNOWS IT.
I don't take that for a proof, but more like a demonstration of his cowardness towards Reality.

Ah, Fuck, I've done a great sentence ! Not bad for a Frenchy !

fryingdutchman
08-19-2005, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by DlocRoth
Wouldn't it be fuckin great to heckle Al into taking a poke at you?

Take all of his money?

Yeah buddy, all in the name of DLR.....

You'd have to wrestle that cabbage away from his ex-wives....

Probably a much tougher fight!

light 'em up!
08-19-2005, 09:51 AM
Me, I think it was a stupid thing to do.

I wouldn't curse at him or personally insult him, but given the chance I would definitely tell him to "bring back Dave!"

Hardrock69
08-19-2005, 10:04 AM
IF it really happened, it was something Alex needed to hear.

:cool:

Catfish
08-19-2005, 11:37 AM
LOL, thanks guys!

Man, motherFUCK Alex.

I’m glad you guys saw that post. The Army fuckers ‘get it’ and aren’t a bunch of faggots who think telling AVH that his band is shit without Roth is a sign of no class. Actually, I’d say resorting to an F bomb in public is a sign of no class, but I’ve been wrong before!

ANY CVH fan worth his salt would have done the same.

And I would have left it at my initial comment and slept GREAT at night, but Al’s monkey boy chimed in with the “what do you know” jab, and then it was Go Time!

Thanks for running around the Internet, Bette, and being a predictable bitch like always, bro. Heaven forbid someone take a shot at Van Hagar… Man, you’re a faggot.

bueno bob
08-19-2005, 11:45 AM
Oh, who are we fucking kidding? Alex will NEVER allow Dave back into the band, and that's reality. May as well tell him to fuck off if any of us get the chance :)

Brett
08-19-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Catfish
Thanks for running around the Internet, Bette, and being a predictable bitch like always, bro. Heaven forbid someone take a shot at Van Hagar… Man, you’re a faggot.

And you're a classless pussy. And one day you'll run your mouth to the wrong person in public, someone who will actually beat your ass down.

Heaven forbid you use your brain once before opening your mouth.

bueno bob
08-19-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Brett
And you're a classless pussy. And one day you'll run your mouth to the wrong person in public, someone who will actually beat your ass down.

Heaven forbid you use your brain once before opening your mouth.

lol...it wouldn't be Alex, he'd break his damn neck again....

:)

Matt White
08-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Now...I'd have payed to see Catfish tell AVH the truth......

Classless or not...

FUCK SHEMP VAN HALEN

Matt White
08-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Ya gotta love the double post...I SAY!!!

bueno bob
08-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Matt meant that shit so much it beared repeating!

On a serious note, it's a funny story. I enjoyed reading it, and while it may have been somewhat tactless and might have been more interesting to try and engage Alex in a serious discussion, a good "fuck you" to a "celebrity" never hurt anyone either... :)

Brett
08-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
lol...it wouldn't be Alex, he'd break his damn neck again....

Can't argue with that.

bueno bob
08-19-2005, 12:46 PM
Can't argue with that.

Just smile...Alex is a big boy, he can take it...I think...lol :)

NightProwler
08-19-2005, 12:47 PM
cat should have stuck out his hand, told "shemp
to "Pick Two"...and gave him the ol' Moe right in the orbs!

bueno bob
08-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by NightProwler
cat should have stuck out his hand, told "shemp
to "Pick Two"...and gave him the ol' Moe right in the orbs!

Hey sparky...your Krispy Kreme is getting stale. Better eat that shit before it goes bad.

DLR_EngineRoom
08-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
http://www.diamonddavidleeroth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9179&page=1&pp=30

I would've stopped at the
“You guys are shit without David Lee Roth.”

That would have been funny enough.

I don't like the way the VH Bros. have treated Dave in the past/present but that doesn't mean I'd be rude to them either...

IMO human dignity's the #1 priority....but that's just me....

The_KiD
08-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Very nice.. Hopefully it really happened and brought him down a notch. Nice play..

KiD

Brett
08-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Engine Room, a man of much knowledge. :)

johnburrows
08-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I'm with Cat on him standing up for what he believes in. EVERYONE who sees those two sissified sisters on the street, call them on their bullshit. It's an Army here, and what do army members do? They fight for truth, justice, and liberty of all things David Lee Roth.

No holds barred!

If you don't like the truth, then go home and grab your shoe shine box.

Ally_Kat
08-19-2005, 11:10 PM

All you did was make a scene. I don't see how that proves your worth as a CVH fan. If you really wanted to make an impact, you could have added a lil intelligence to the jab instead of acting like you had one too many and wanted to enter into a "who's is bigger" contest.

What you really did was only add anger/resentment/frustration ontop of a situation that has enough of it to choke a horse, because you didn't help any. If you did anything, you hindered.

So thanks, Catfish. Thanks for making them even more fan-friendly. Thanks for giving him one more reason to go into hiding for another 6-8 years.

rustoffa
08-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Alex Van Halen has an entourage?
:confused:

Bill Lumbergh
08-19-2005, 11:49 PM
Some pussy at the Links is comparing this incident to the Dimebag tragedy :rolleyes:

hot for david
08-19-2005, 11:50 PM
if this was for real , good for him , not always you have the chance to say what you feel , wow nice....

Bill Lumbergh
08-19-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Alex Van Halen has an entourage?
:confused:

Rikk
08-20-2005, 12:05 AM
Fuck ALEX. It's not like this will prevent him from touring again if he suddenly needs a ton of money for building alimoney payments. He's not gonna think to himself: "Wait a minute, there's that fan that told me to fuck off...I'm not gonna tour because of him." I'm glad the piece of shit got told off, frankly.

Anyway, I met the band once years ago. And I was a fucking pussy. Always wished I told them to go fuck themselves...but I would never have the guts to do what CATFISH did. Frankly, I would never do this to Eddie. It's Alex I think is much guiltier. If it were Eddie, I would still shake his hand again and tell him with a smile that I hope he and Dave work it out.

Bill Lumbergh
08-20-2005, 12:07 AM
I probably wouldnt tell Ed off either at this point.........it's not like he's gonna remember it in the morning anyway.

rustoffa
08-20-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

LMMFAO!

Three Lock Rock
08-20-2005, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
LMMFAO!

shut up rufagga.

your a big fag eh? i hear you like to suck dick with the faggits.

fag! your a big faggit!

stupid fag!

three lock rock (kickin the rufaggas ass to the cerb and takinn names)

rustoffa
08-20-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
shut up rufagga.

fag! your a big faggit!

stupid fag!

Hate.....nothin' but hate.
:(

Romeo Delight
08-20-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
shut up rufagga.

fag! your a big faggit!

stupid fag!

Wow. Issues...

stilleddiesangel
08-20-2005, 12:16 PM

Sorry Ally, forgot this :rolleyes: yes, it was a sarcastic response. Personally I'm a classic VH fan and I'd love a classic reunion. Stuff like this does not encourage it to happen. I'm hoping Catfish is about 12 years old cos if he's an adult, he need to get a grip.

Brett
08-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by johnburrows
I'm with Cat on him standing up for what he believes in. EVERYONE who sees those two sissified sisters on the street, call them on their bullshit. It's an Army here, and what do army members do? They fight for truth, justice, and liberty of all things David Lee Roth.

No holds barred!

If you don't like the truth, then go home and grab your shoe shine box.

Utterly retarded.

WARF
08-20-2005, 02:41 PM
I doubt the story is true.

Catfish never leaves his computer.

audiospectrum
08-21-2005, 07:11 AM

Well I disagree, because I think this is what a real fan would do. The feeling of the real Van Halen. For that to be wiped away by ego and misguided spirits like Ed and Al is very very hard to swallow. For the REAL fans, who were there at the start, this must really cut. Van Halen used to represent how you felt, it was a part of you, right?? It's still a part of me now and anyone who stands in the way of that is delusional. Al appears to be very against the memory of Classic Van Halen. So those comments were very valid, and he looked him in the eyes!!!!!

DLR_EngineRoom
08-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Engine Room, a man of much knowledge. :)

Thanx Brett...I appreciate that but it's just the truth. At the end of the day, all the world's a stage - and we are merely players - performers and portrayers...

Dunt like to sound like a goody-goody, but it's an important philosophy enough for it to become a way of life for me.

Hate or Health....your choice

PS....I still think it was hilarious to say that to Uncle Al...haha...anyone got an mpeg of that??

Ally_Kat
08-21-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by audiospectrum
For the REAL fans, who were there at the start, this must really cut. Van Halen used to represent how you felt, it was a part of you, right?? It's still a part of me now and anyone who stands in the way of that is delusional.

Dude, you're a year older than me. You were in diapers even during the first year of Sammy being in the band.

I guess I'm not a real fan then because I would think of something more intelligent to say instead of making myself look like an obnoxious drunk.

stilleddiesangel
08-21-2005, 05:14 PM
Dude, you're a year older than me. You were in diapers even during the first year of Sammy being in the band.

I guess I'm not a real fan then because I would think of something more intelligent to say instead of making myself look like an obnoxious drunk.

FTR.. I have been there from the start!!! And I still wouldn;t embarrass myself in public by behaving like a twat!!

audiospectrum
08-21-2005, 10:27 PM

I suppose you're right in most respects Alley Kat. All this hate probably wont solve anything. I guess I just let some frustration out on you because, quite frankly, I wish the old Van Halen would come back!! So again, I probably woulda just said "Hey Al, thanks for the good memories."

Yeah that quote was a bit off wasn't it. I suppose I meant to say that I fully understand and follow what Classic Van Halen means, even though I missed out on the good years. And I can understand a fan saying that in the heat of the moment, just with all the negativity coming from Ed and Al, they really do try to put down what the old VH used to represent. Sammy Hagar represents EVERYTHING that Dave rallied against in VH. So what gives?? I can understand a little tension from any Van Halen fan who understands this terrible situation. So appologies for the missunderstanding.

diamondsgirl
08-26-2005, 01:58 PM
LOL, thanks guys!

Man, motherFUCK Alex.

I’m glad you guys saw that post. The Army fuckers ‘get it’ and aren’t a bunch of faggots who think telling AVH that his band is shit without Roth is a sign of no class. Actually, I’d say resorting to an F bomb in public is a sign of no class, but I’ve been wrong before!

Glad you got to speak your mind, Catfish. :)