• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

David Lee Roth's Quote Of The Week

Quote of the Week -
    David Lee Roth, when asked about reunion with Van Halen: "People say, 'Would you do it?' I say, 'Honey, I am doing it.' I sing the hell off these songs. These are not just fair representations, or kind of a medley of hits. We bang this song list like a freebie from a Vegas call girl."
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ok, that does it. I havent changed my Rothism quote since the site came back...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fucking classic!
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Switch84
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Switch's Sig

"Tis far better to fall flat on your face than to die from bending over backwards for somebody!"

Words to live by...and I do.
        "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...