• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Don't try this at home!

I love poached eggs for breakfast.

Yesterday morning, I didn't have time to poach them so I microwaved them in cheap plastic egg cooker deal.

I ate the first one on an english muffin. Then took a bite on the second one...

MOTHERFUCKER EXPLODED IN MY FACE, SENDING SHRAPNEL 10 FEET IN ALL DIRECTIONS!!!

WTF!!! Was it still cooking??

My lip is burnt to shit, looks like Herpes!!!
    sigpicRoth Army Canada
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry man, I know that's serious shit, but I can't help laffing everytime I think of an egg blowing up... fuckin' lethal weapons, they are!

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Luckily, burns on the lip heal quickly (but not quickly enough!!)
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• mentalpancake
        Roadie
        • Apr 2005

Was the exploding one on an english muffin too or was it just the egg?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by mentalpancake
          Was the exploding one on an english muffin too or was it just the egg?
          It was on an english muffin as well, and it was the second bite, when I got into the nuclear fucking yolk, I suppose

Still hurts, and everyone gives me the look...

Not to get too graphic, but when I came home later to tell the wife the story, she said she could smell something awful when she woke up (an hour later)

My burnt lip!
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• audiospectrum
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
            It was on an english muffin as well, and it was the second bite, when I got into the nuclear fucking yolk, I suppose

Still hurts, and everyone gives me the look...

Not to get too graphic, but when I came home later to tell the wife the story, she said she could smell something awful when she woke up (an hour later)

My burnt lip!
            LMFAO!!! Oh man tough break!! The after-aroma of the burning lip!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha.
            I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

Comment

Working...